It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Cold hard Physical Proof

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Nothing that couldn't be gleaned or guessed at with proper research... Other than the 21 crew, and humans though, it's pretty accurate in many places.

However, you'll note the discrepancy... At one point, there's one ship with a debris field, and then a crash site. At a different point, there are two craft...which is it?




posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Lilblam, is that a copy/paste of that casseopiean stuff? If so, just link to the page with the info on it instead of putting it all in this thread. Witness testimony can be considered evidence, words from a ouija board cannot.



posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Besides, cold hard physical proof of aliens doesn't exist. Simply because something is a proof to one person, but doesn't constitute proof to another. If I brought you polaroids of what looked like a UFO with aliens showing the peace sign next to it, would that do it? So anything less than a live alien, it seems pointless to even try!

However, evidence and knowledge of something can be gained without "cold hard physical proof". Sure it may not be 100% but you can have a pretty damn good idea that something exists based on different sources, not just what "you consider to be proof".



posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Lilblam, is that a copy/paste of that casseopiean stuff? If so, just link to the page with the info on it instead of putting it all in this thread. Witness testimony can be considered evidence, words from a ouija board cannot.


Sorry that stuff is not on the web.



posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Nothing that couldn't be gleaned or guessed at with proper research... Other than the 21 crew, and humans though, it's pretty accurate in many places.

However, you'll note the discrepancy... At one point, there's one ship with a debris field, and then a crash site. At a different point, there are two craft...which is it?


Nope. Maybe the first time they simply weren't ASKED if there are any additional ships at that time. They only (usually) answer what is directly asked.



posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Besides, cold hard physical proof of aliens doesn't exist. Simply because something is a proof to one person, but doesn't constitute proof to another. If I brought you polaroids of what looked like a UFO with aliens showing the peace sign next to it, would that do it? So anything less than a live alien, it seems pointless to even try!

However, evidence and knowledge of something can be gained without "cold hard physical proof". Sure it may not be 100% but you can have a pretty damn good idea that something exists based on different sources, not just what "you consider to be proof".

How about a peice of metal from the ship? memory metal?



posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cudailikeman

Originally posted by lilblam
Besides, cold hard physical proof of aliens doesn't exist. Simply because something is a proof to one person, but doesn't constitute proof to another. If I brought you polaroids of what looked like a UFO with aliens showing the peace sign next to it, would that do it? So anything less than a live alien, it seems pointless to even try!

However, evidence and knowledge of something can be gained without "cold hard physical proof". Sure it may not be 100% but you can have a pretty damn good idea that something exists based on different sources, not just what "you consider to be proof".

How about a peice of metal from the ship? memory metal?


Has anyone ever thought that memory metal is just a mercury alumunium alloy? I mean if you mixed it right it should go back to the way it was. But yet could be hazardous. I don't know, flourine is hazardous, but in a compound as tooth paste it is not.



posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
who are the two poeple talking ? in the Q&A



posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
who are the two poeple talking ? in the Q&A


I second this



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join