It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a female Freemason?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
But Jack...how can we stay on a topic that DOESN'T exsist? I guess I'll just leave and let her have this thread...I apologize that it appears we/I derailed this thread...but there is nothing more then to talk about..as this topic is not reality....

So, your attitude was because you assumed only a woman would start a thread about female masons. LOL.

The topic does exist - I started it. The only question is why you feel so threatened by a thread that is nothing to you, and as far as you are concerned is about something that doesn't exist, but YOU STILL POST REPLIES! Do you feel the need to post in all ATS threads about things you think don't exist or is it just that you have a problem with women and topics about women?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
And here we go. I was only two days old on ATS. hehe HERE is where I asked and HERE was the reply I received. No success from any of the websites provided. Not that I see a conspiracy in any of this- I just found it interesting and relevant and thought I would share.

Thanks Ashley. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
You know, you have a real attitude problem. ... you go off your rocker and and foe adding. Its kind of amusing. I am usually more than often very rude when someone displays this sort of attitude, but the one time I fight my tendencies and decide to be nice you still can't respond politely. [edit on 20-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

You don't need to tell us that your natural tendencies are towards rudeness, we got that. lol.

If you have a problem with being added to my foe list this is not the appropriate place to post your hurt feelings. You could send me a U2U if you like but your still staying on the foe list. I don't have a problem with you adding me to your foe list so why don't you just accept it and move on? Why make such a big deal out of it?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Freemason or not I have seen on film powerful women go to Bilderberg Group meetings. The owner of Washington post is one.

Good point.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

I'm just responding to your childishness and inability to carry a coherent argument without throwing a tantrum. You obviously only want to discuss this when everyone agrees with you, and now your obsessed with insulting everyone and can't even carry out your OP. Can you stay on topic in your own thread?

Its really not a big deal. There are no women freemasons in the way that most define what is a freemason, but if you want to believe in such delusions and not listen to the other side, thats OK with me.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi AshleyD

Those are the only organizations I know, I'm afraid. However I can certainly confirm that they are not front organizations, or put-up jobs by male freemasons. Both of the womens GLs in the UK can trace their history back at least 100 years, and were founded by women for women. The members of these organizations take themselves very seriously.

Dd you try contacting either of them directly? They are both based in England, so if you are from outside the UK they may not be of much help.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Can women be freemasons?
answer is YES.
To understand the role of women in Freemasonry, it is necessary to go back into the history of the fraternity. It has been said that exclusion of women from the craft forms one of the "ancient landmarks" of the order. Is this true?

The question is answered in five parts:

17th Century: THE ANCIENT LANDMARKS
Proof that women were made Masons in ancient operative lodges

18th Century: WOMEN AS SPECULATIVE MASONS
Women Freemasons prior to the formation of the Grand Lodge of England

19th Century: THE DEVELOPMENT OF CO-MASONRY
A brief history of mixed-gender orders of Freemasonry

20th Century: CO-MASONRY AND FEMALE MASONRY TODAY
Mixed-gender and all-female Masonry around the world

FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED
And where you may enquire with further questions

It is open to men and women, without distinction of race or religion, who are free, of good report, and abide by strict morals.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If women are not allowed then you can not call it "Free-Ma-sonry"Just call it a club.If something do not evolve or stay stagnant it dies! Go back and redo your 2 degree.Can you whole heartly say that You are in the presence of TGAOTU?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join