It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to DB Cooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I know very little about DB cooper and his theft. I was talking to a fella at work and he brought up some thing that I feel Will fit right in at ATS.

Did anybody at that time actually see DB Cooper jump from the plane. The little I know of DB Cooper says he was not a dum man. So why would a smart man jump from a plain with loafers on.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

The pilots actually felt him jump off. I believe he thought he could survive out in the wilderness for a while (and for all we know, he did). There is someone who is suspected of being DB Cooper (he denies it) who was interviewed in the countless shows about the man. It is a fascinating case that will probably never get solved.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I know they can feel the door open but on a plane that size In my opinion you can not feel a single person jump from the plane.

All the times Ive jumped Ive never felt any thing when others jumped before me. Understand however that Ive had other things on my mind. Like why am I jumping from a perfectly good aircraft.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I created a thread awhile back containing info that may shed some light on this topic:

DB Cooper Mystery Solved?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy.

top topics

join