It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - related to the bible and aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
alright, i was just kickin back thinkin and watchin the hist chan about uso and ufo #..so i started to think about the 2012 situation. so i guess the mayans and nostradamus and like 3 other notoriuos ppl knew about this and said the same stuff that sumthing bad was gnna happen. scientist say ery 5,200 yrs the sun get infront of this "black galaxy / black hole" one of those, lol. but ya they say the sun give out more solar flares or w/e their called ok, so how can this kinda b related to aliens and the bible? so its said that theis aliens in our deep seas i think its possible bcuz we dnt even know our deep seas and theirs alota ppl sayin they see ufos go in the water and leave from the water so i put one and one together...now the bible iss related to this bcuz i htink wen its said that on judgement day? or i uno wat its called god will come down and take the chosen few i think that it wont be god i think it will b the alieans in our seas and wen they decide to leave in 2012 they will maybe take some of us since i think ery1 will die if they stay on earth? i dont know this is just some random # i was thinkin about and thought i should post it jaja.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
From what I can gather from your scribble, I think I understand the scenario, as it has played out in such a way in my dreams....with the "aliens" parked in a harbor giving us only a short period in which to leave with them...granted in my dream the aliens (which are blond haired blue eyed Nordic types) eventually turn of the sun using some kind of concentrated magnetic pulse...who knows huh?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I see where you are going with the alien idea but I think that the events in 2012 will be caused by us. Granted we do have dangers from space, most likely a rogue astroid, but most of those are highly unlikely. Our demise is going to be in our own behavior, and judging by the economy now, and the fortellings of problems with global warming it seems very likely we will destroy ourselves. Whether it be war, famine, or just polluting the earth until it can't take anymore, it seems unlikely it would be aliens. even from our own seas, Atlantis would have made contact by now if there were intelligent beings down there..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think they will be taking the O neg people. (glad I'm one of em!). Of course, they may turn us into the slaves we were when they "made" us to begin with. But hey, at least I'll be off this planet!

How else would they decide who will be the chosen ones? Maybe they'll just pick up any sucker thats running the streets in a panic till they've met their quota? (Dont think so)!

Either way, everything I have, says aliens come out of the sky and take us before Jesus or whomever else one believes. And I doubt they will take the "religious god worshiping" people of the earth.... HA! It would have to be something more than that.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dristoser

First of all, define: w/e, your language
Second of all, I agree with you on the idea that aliens could select a chosen few to take from Earth. More than likely, these people wouldn't be your average run in the mill individuals...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Although much of the infomation is misunderstood by you,
there's a logic to your thinking.

It's a very large puzzle that people have been putting together. So large that many think they "understand" but that is just because they wanted to give up adding more pieces.

Here's the scoop if you dig.

Very long ago, the "aliens" that work for "God" put life upon this planet to watch it grow. It grew into "man" over hundreds of thousands of years. Even this is part of a larger plan. When "man" was firmed enough other "aliens" came here and they were suposed to help mankind grow, but they took this planet's garden of life and thought they'd make mankind into their own toybox. Those aliens got slapped and became mortal.

Since that time over 125 thousand years ago the planet has been going through cycles of cleaning itself. A "World" cycle or great year is the 26thousand year cycle. This is where a factor of "mankind" builds upon this planet a "world". The great year/ "world cycle" is can be broken up into 12 parts known as "ages", and/or looked at as seasons which are 4 ages or 1/4th a great year cycle.

So 2012ish is just the next target date for the washing machine of karma for the energies/ spiritual beings that are part of this planet.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I agree with everything you just said on this thread. You just flung out the truth and that is what it is about. No lies, no secrets...just good honest truth

new topics

top topics

join