It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did she fall in??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Did she fall in the hole at the top of the world?

-----------------------------------
HELSINKI, Finland (AP) -- Dangerous weather delayed efforts to rescue a female explorer who was feared lost on a journey to the North Pole, the expedition's Web site said Wednesday.

Helicopters searched Tuesday for Finnish adventurer Dominick Arduin, 43, who hoped to be the first woman to reach the North Pole alone and unaided.
----------------------------------

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe she fell in a crevice between a glacier. Or drowned while kayaking. What makes you think she fell in the hole thats supposedly on top of the world?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
explain to me how this has something to do with aliens?
did they create this hole?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hmm ok! firstly is this anything to do with ufo's/aliens?

and please can you explain more what you mean by falling in a hole?

Are you just asking what we think happened to her?

Asala

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Maybe she did what many others would like to do - go find the theorized paradise that leads to the underworld. Kind of hard to believe, but it is possible I guess.

Isn't it suspected that the greys come from underneath us, hence their large, dark eyes? And there is supposed to a hole at the poles to get there?

SHE FOUND IT!!

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by godservant]

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by godservant]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i honestly dont think so
its very easy to get lost where shes at
The grays have underground bases but that is very unlikely why they have large eyes
they go underground through technology foreign to our thinking not just through big holes in the ground
nice theory though

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Then where do they come from? What evidence is there of openings at the poles. I've read several accounts, don't know how true, of going north only to find a rise in temperature, animals that shouldn't be there and a sea instead of ice.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well I have never learned anything about this but I did a google search and heres a link.
www.seekers.100megs6.com...
EDIT: Thats not the actual photo, you can read about the photo later on that page

[Edited on 3/10/2004 by TekNo88]

top topics

join