It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Cosmonauts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just read this amazing article after stumbling across it on Digg. I suggest anyone interested in Russia's early black space program read it.

It's an article regarding the Judica-Cordiglia brothers and their secret recordings of Russian space transmissions they captured in Turin in the early 1960's. Including the interception of supposed transmissions of dying cosmonauts and the brothers construction of a "Cape Canaveral" (Kennedy Center) like monitoring station called Torre Bert on the outskirts of Turin.

www.forteantimes.com...

Now the question I pose to the ATS crowd is; Do these recordings still exist? And if so is there anywhere we can hear them? Also, can our fellow ATS members find out more info and in greater detail than presented in the article? I'm eager to learn more about these tragic but amazing historical events. So provide what you can; Pictures, Videos, Audio clips, or just more information.

Thanks to Everyone in advance.

P.S. I attempted various searches trying to see if this had been posted already and found none. If I just missed them please have a mod delete this thread. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There is a fair bit on it.Even sites debunking it.
Of course there is no 100% proof some of the radio transmissions etc are hoaxes and or simulations of what it would sound like.

www.zenit.to.it...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.svengrahn.pp.se...

www.lostcosmonauts.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Many things about it are in Italian because the Judica-Cordiglia brothers are Italian.

new topics

join