It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran rules out suspending enrichment program

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
alienstar - My post is a reply to what ufoorbhunter said.

Iran is in complete violation if they disregard talks again by world powers.

Iran is damned if they do and damned if they don't. Just because there in violation, does not in itself justify an attack on Iran. They are simply talking about imposing more sanctions if Iran doesn't comply. It's Britain, America and Israel that is threatening military action, all of which whose governments are nothing more than criminals.

Just as I expected. It didn't take Gordon Brown long to repeat the same propaganda and lies and use them to justify an attack on Iran. This man is nothing more than pimp, a sick joke on the British people.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Stop the attack on Iran - Another idiot silenced by the truth - Go George

[edit on 21-7-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Let's face it relative to Iran it's time, to cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Let's face it relative to Iran it's time, to cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Gordon Brown is a complete twat. If he wants to be the peoples PM then let the people elect him........... barth! The first decent thing he's done in his political life is that speach in Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Nothing wrong with me and what I stand for. I think your post just sums up your ignorance. If by country you mean people, then you'll find that most British people think like me, and certainly don't want a war with Iran, simply because most can see through the propaganda bull**** and lies.

If by country, you mean government, then what I said stands and if our governmet supports any kind of attack on Iran. That attack will be seen as illegal by most people and they better prepare themselves for the biggest civil unrest this country has ever seen.

The fact you think I have some type of agenda, other than bringing some reasoning and sanity to this thread, just shows how paranoid you truly are. Seems to be the norm when it comes to certain American's here on ATS. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself, because all your doing is making them look bad. Thankfully they're not all like you.

I have no problem with the Iranian government aquiring nukes, because I don't live in a state of paranoia and fear like you and please if anyone is responsible for terrorist attacks like 7/7 and 9/11, it's people like you whose only contribution to this world is to peddle your bigotry, hypocrisy, hatred, and ignorance. Unlike you I subscribe to the truth and I respect all life and all cultures, no matter how different they are. Unfortunately that also includes people like you
It's called tolerance....

In future don't waste my time and energy unless you can back up your claims with some evidence or proof. Bigotry, hatred and ignorance doesn't count.

Well freakin' said. Seriously. I agree 100%

Iran has had near complete transparency in regards to international observation. ElBaradei himself said it would be a terrible act if Iran were attacked, and that he would resign from the IAEA if it were to occur saying, "there [would be] no mechanism left for me to defend." (SOURCE)

Iran has every right to establish nuclear energy as they've signed the non-nuclear proliferation treaty (something not even Israel has done). Iran is about as much of a terrorist state as the United States of America and Israel is, and if you don't believe that then you ARE a #ing sheep, or a zombie, whichever you prefer.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has had his words taken out of context, twisted, and re-twisted over the the Zionist-owned Western media. Israel wants this war with Iran, just like how they wanted the war with Iraq, and they want with Syria, Lebanon, and etc. The racist bastards won't stop until they get what they want-- domination of the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by operatorc

Iran is quite simply not fit for nuclear weapons. Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of evil. Iran is a proven state sponsor of terror. Iran and its proxies have caused the West much trouble. Iran is a terror state. Irans time will come as sure as night follows day.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I agree with you 100% and it don't matter...soon Iran will fall.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You reap what you sow and what goes around comes around. Peolpe like Ufoorbhunter and alienstar would do well to heed that warning.

Just out of curiosity, are you two some kind of ATS troll double act.
Just wondering, as you always seem to back each other up, even though you offer no proof to back up your claims.

I agree with you operatorc, Mohamed ElBaradei told it exactly how it is and how it will be, but unfortunately our psychotic leaders aren't interested in hearing the voice of reason.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

No proof of what?My claims in what?That Bush sent weapons to Israel to take out the reactors?I posted the proof...you can search anyplace online for it back in 2004.It was in the NEWSSSSSSS.We all know that unless by some miracle Iran will back down again.Why would Bush give a ok if talks fail?Makes since...Israel don't have the technology to get down in the reactors and make it a success unless we provided the arms.Simple.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First Proof Bush gives Israel the amber light....which means standby for attack.
www.newsmax.com...

Proof of past bunker buster sold to Israel.....we sell them just about anything.
www.commondreams.org...
www.gnn.tv...

Proof of it being sold.
www.jpost.com...

You want anymore proof of my claims...SINCE I HOAX???

Info on the sell from 2004.

U.S. to transfer high-tech arsenal to Israel Strike against Iranian reactors is feared Thursday, September 23, 2004 - The transfer also includes 2,500 2,000-pound Mark-84 bombs, 500 1,000-pound Mark-83 bombs, 1,500 500-pound Mark-82 bombs and live fuses. All the bombs are being fitted with the Joint Direct Air Munitions kit, which uses inertial guidance and beacons from U.S. military global positioning satellites for deadly accuracy.

Sorry when i post stuff i don't hoax.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by alienstar]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

ufoorbhunter wrote:
Aww Kindred how can you blame the UK Israel and the US for being terrorists? You state you come from the UK, what's wrong with you? Why aren't you behind your country?
Why is it in your interest for the main pillar within The Axis of Evil to acquire nukes? Do you have some other agenda here? Do you admire those mothers who did 7/7?
The sooner we take out Iran (a proven state sponsor of terror) the better. Forget this surgical strike talk, it's just a temporary solution, we need to occupy then re educate the people like we did with the Germans. Make a peace loving people of them. The same can be done in the ME, a complete suucess. First step Tehran.

Nothing wrong with me and what I stand for. I think your post just sums up your ignorance. If by country you mean people, then you'll find that most British people think like me, and certainly don't want a war with Iran, simply because most can see through the propaganda bull**** and lies.

If by country, you mean government, then what I said stands and if our governmet supports any kind of attack on Iran. That attack will be seen as illegal by most people and they better prepare themselves for the biggest civil unrest this country has ever seen.

The fact you think I have some type of agenda, other than bringing some reasoning and sanity to this thread, just shows how paranoid you truly are. Seems to be the norm when it comes to certain American's here on ATS. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself, because all your doing is making them look bad. Thankfully they're not all like you.

I have no problem with the Iranian government aquiring nukes, because I don't live in a state of paranoia and fear like you and please if anyone is responsible for terrorist attacks like 7/7 and 9/11, it's people like you whose only contribution to this world is to peddle your bigotry, hypocrisy, hatred, and ignorance. Unlike you I subscribe to the truth and I respect all life and all cultures, no matter how different they are. Unfortunately that also includes people like you
It's called tolerance....

In future don't waste my time and energy unless you can back up your claims with some evidence or proof. Bigotry, hatred and ignorance doesn't count.

i respect your tolerance kindred - I have lost mine - its interesting to note the great struggles against tyranny don't rate on my radar as being wholly negative - revolution has a place, standing up to dictators and tyrants has a place - and educating the ignorant has its place - so telling ufoorbhunter and alienstar where to stick it is a completely noble cause.

They have beating hearts of darkness, filled with all the zealous hatred of which has cursed this planet for aeons, they are the seething mass of selfish greed which has plagued the good work of honest men. It is part of the struggle for peace to stand up to despotic fiends such as these two.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join