Robocop the True Christ.

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
No Peter Weller was the guy who made your RoboJesuswhat he is today.

GET IT RIGHT!




posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
No Peter Weller was the guy who made your RoboJesuswhat he is today.

GET IT RIGHT!


Oh sure he may have played Robocop but the idea man. Its all in the divinity of the metallica savior.



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So you should
Peter Weller then!



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
So you should
Peter Weller then!


The man in a suit does not represent the idea that RoboJesus is the modern christ figure who should be feared and revered.



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
True but he should be given credit for what he made you guys believe in



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
He was just an actor, portraying the Mettalic Messiah. You cannot worship a... person! That is bowing before a false idol!

The makers of that film, along with the Vatican, were in league to corrupt and twist the minds of both believers and non-believers. They purposely set out to confuse you! Anyone who watches these films with an ignorant mind will be misled by those images and believe their Savior to be something other than what he was!



Next I suppose you'll tell me that RoboJesus was white.



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Robo Jesus was white!

BNesides no matter what you say Peter Weller took up the part cos he is the true Robo Jesus.


HAIL PETER WELLER



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Robo Jesus was white!

BNesides no matter what you say Peter Weller took up the part cos he is the true Robo Jesus.


HAIL PETER WELLER


What will you say to Robojesus when he destroys Weller and then all who believe him. With maximum prejudice.



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
He will neber destroy Weller you know why?




HE IS WELLER IF HE DESTROYS HIMSELF THEN YOU GUYS ARE #ED ARENT YOU ?LOL



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
He will neber destroy Weller you know why?




HE IS WELLER IF HE DESTROYS HIMSELF THEN YOU GUYS ARE #ED ARENT YOU ?LOL


In due time the Tarus of Justice shall strike down false prophets.



posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The truth shall set you free... coming soon on television, 'Robocop, the Series'. (Tis true!)

If Robocop was white, he'd have been born in California, but he wasn't. He was a decendant of Detroit.

RoboJesus died to save us from the sinful and currupt... he didn't lay his life down for the law to be called something he wasn't.

When will the mainstream acknowledge the truth of RoboJesus? He was black. The images of video are nothing but false images made to lead you to hell, because you are seeing a false idol.




posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Detroit should be preserved as a holy shrine as the birthplace of the savior.



posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
And we must give control of this Holy Land to three different groups of people, so that they may cause war, all in His name, the Metallic Messiah!




posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
And we must give control of this Holy Land to three different groups of people, so that they may cause war, all in His name, the Metallic Messiah!






Detroit Holy War!



posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I believe there lies a holy trinity.......

Weller(Father), Murphy(Son), RoboJesus(Holy Ghost)

Genitor Filius Metallum Phasma



posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Weed out the non-believers! Only the truly righteous will remain! With Prophet47 using the Hitman as avataar, and I Punisher, we shall stand along side our RoboJesus!




posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Weed out the non-believers! Only the truly righteous will remain! With Prophet47 using the Hitman as avataar, and I Punisher, we shall stand along side our RoboJesus!







Punish the non believers of Robojesus, Raze New Detroit just like Beirut!



posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So u are calling for an all out war then?



posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
So u are calling for an all out war then?


If war is what you want war you shall have!



posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A war is not one which we should be creating, but rather a jihad!

:bash:





top topics
 
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join