It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robocop the True Christ.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by m0rbid
Agent47, you're a genius!

ALL HAIL THE METALLIC JESUS!!! ALL HAIL OUR SAVIOR!

OH NO NOT YOU AS WELL!!:bnghd:

You can not stop a movement of truth!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Yes and in one of his gospels[i think robo cop 2 ] he had to do battle with drug dealer named "CAIN"...Thats an obvious link between robolord and the bible.

Also note that CAIN himself is killed by the robolord and cain is resurrected as a fellow robo aswell.....but the original robo-lord beat the other robo-satan in a fight to the death..the final battle between good and evil

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by McGotti]

The same fate shall fall to the Terminators on Judgement Day my friends, find solace in the promises of RoboJesus.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Drunk,

what can I say, Robocop is just to coolest image ever given to Jesus or any other messiah for that mather.

So of course I had to jump in he hehe

If at least Jesus would have had a mettalic armor like Robocop, and a desert eagle too, he wouldn't have got his ass crucified.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
RoboJesus, I may have just found religion, does RoboJesus allow violence, if so...
Where's My Shotgun???

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeKish
RoboJesus, I may have just found religion, does RoboJesus allow violence, if so...
Where's My Shotgun???

Yes violence against false witnesses and sinners.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, Agent 47, I'm glad to see RoboReligion is alive and well. Are you still taking members and do you get extra credit for being born in Detroit, albeit many years ago?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The truth of RoboJesus is no longer confined to this etheral space of the Internet! A friend and I were discussing various subjects, when religion rose its head. I told him of this thread, and how Prophet47 was spreading the word of the Metallic Messiah. The converstaion went something like this:

ME: We've gotten to the point where we are sick of all the Jesus this/Jesus that threads, so some guy made a thread declaring Robocop as Jesus.

FRIEND: Why? Because he was a man, died, and rose stronger than ever?

See how the truth of Robocop is universal! Soon, all the world will bow their heads in reverance, and admit the glory that be onto him!

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
C'mon Morbid how can you compare Jesus with Robocop like that Jesus never killed anyone he sure as hell didnt have a gun.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

C'mon Morbid how can you compare Jesus with Robocop like that Jesus never killed anyone he sure as hell didnt have a gun.

Hark I hath a vision.

Robs 1:23 " And when the Mettalic Christ shall enter the world as he left, not a lamb but a lion. And he shall extract vengeance on those who deny him! The meek and godless shall tremble at the awe inspiring glory of the Metallic Christ and his Fiery Taurus of Justice!

Oh and Dont Tread, you brother are more than welcome in the fellowship of Jesus.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Hark I hath a vision.

Robs 1:23 " And when the Mettalic Christ shall enter the world as he left, not a lamb but a lion. And he shall extract vengeance on those who deny him! The meek and godless shall tremble at the awe inspiring glory of the Metallic Christ and his Fiery Taurus of Justice!

Oh and Dont Tread, you brother are more than welcome in the fellowship of Jesus.

Yeah a twisted vision of Robocop as Jesus!!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hark I hath a vision.

A Factual Interpretation of the Second Coming.! Hail Robocop!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hark I hath a vision.

A Factual Interpretation of the Second Coming.! Hail Robocop!

Still talkin BS i see!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hath declare that the only BS spews from the mouths of the non believers, seek solace in the warmth and passion of Robojesus or feel the warmth and pain of his gun!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

To quote Jesus, as spoken in the Book of Thomas, 16:2...

"They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war."

Book of Thomas

In comparing this image of Jesus with the Metallic Messiah, one must remember how Robocop braved the fires of chaos, used his mighty sword emitting from his right hand, and when he was met with forces of evil armed with 50 calibre recoiless Barettas.

Yea, verily, I doth speaketh onto thee... thy figure of Christ, perchance, seemeth more akin to the RoboJesus than first imagined!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

"They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war."

Book of Thomas

In comparing this image of Jesus with the Metallic Messiah, one must remember how Robocop braved the fires of chaos, used his mighty sword emitting from his right hand, and when he was met with forces of evil armed with 50 calibre recoiless Barettas.

Yea, verily, I doth speaketh onto thee... thy figure of Christ, perchance, seemeth more akin to the RoboJesus than first imagined!

Amen Brother! Amen! Repent Sinners of Detroit! Repent or flee from the justice of the Taurus of Robojesus.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

Book of Thomas

Amen Brother! Amen! Repent Sinners of Detroit! Repent or flee from the justice of the Taurus of Robojesus.

Either that or blow the crap outta the car and driver.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

He Who Was Murphy, in all his metallic glory.
As I said in another post....

WWRJD?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

WWRJD?

Surely you mean Peter Weller

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

WWRJD?

Surely you mean Peter Weller

Peter Weller is the false representation of RJ and his time shall come! REPENT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join