It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robocop the True Christ.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You dare cry out that remark, non-believer?! May the glory that be his 50 cal Desert Eagle smit at thee with all its holy might!

Heratic!

And woe, onto those who do not believe in his Metallic Might, for sure-ly it will be to your own end, purchased with a dollar.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hark! He exist for you my intoxicated friend!. Look upon the true Savior.

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Witness the wounds he hath endured for you. Truly, it doth taketh a great man, niegh, a great Savior, to bare such blows and piercings to thine chest!

T'would be a fool to think he could walk in HIS metallic feet... many have tried to follow in his steps, and they all fell with the madness of realization!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
*sways with robotic religious fervor*

AMEN!

But what of his parables? Those who went before? Robochristmas? That big AI in the movie?

DE

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Those who went before? DE

Welcome to the Church of Truth Brother, now turn thine ears towards me and I shall answer thy questions. If thou will remember there were prophets before the Metallic Savior but they could not bear the true weight of Jesus and they were all consumed by their minds. The failed robots only served to prove the validity of the Robocop Christ.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
For nothing that is created by man can hold the truth at bay!

And look! There is no bronze, nor tan, nor wooly whiteness.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So Peter Weller is our Saviour then?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Open thine eyes to the truth! Justice shall be wrought by the holy power of the Metallic Christ. Do not fall victim to the false prophets, keep faith in Robocop Savior of Men.

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You guys are clearly under some hypnotic spell! LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Don't you have better things to do?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Our message has been moved to the depths of BTS but that shall not take from the message.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
EVERYBODY'S GOTTA LAUGH SOMETIME

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Who are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Who are you referring to?

I'm referring to Agent, my second in command.

Anyway, I'm bogged down in the debate tournament, and like a moron, I submitted a proposal for the Historian contest.

I feel like I'm biting off more than I can chew, but I do have a lot of time on my hands right now, so BRING THE PAIN!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
In the Book of Credits...

1. There will come a great war and all the land be burned assunder.

2. A great Net in the Sky will awaken, and gaze with distain over humanity.

3. 'Let me create machines in mine image'

4. The Terminators tread across the lands, destruction amongst humanity.

A true believer in the Metallic Messiah will know the truth when it is revealed! The Book of Credits is foretelling Judgement Day, and it is close at hand...

Will you worship a false image? Will you look upon the metal of Terminator, the false Messiah, and pray forgiveness?

Nay!

For what is metal and oil without the man who was before? Only our true Metallic Messiah was born of the flesh, risen for greatness!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Metal meaing heavy metal right?

Same could be said of Judge Dred our true saviour!

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by drunk]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Who's this soothsayer guy? Is he a buddy of yours? He seems to have a lot of time on his hands too. Maybe we outta put him to work.

DC

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Who's this soothsayer guy? Is he a buddy of yours? He seems to have a lot of time on his hands too. Maybe we outta put him to work.

DC

We can put him to work spreading the word of Robojesus, but if you want to invite him to the research thread that would probably be fine, hes got some good info besides our devotion to Robocop.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was a foolish man, believing in the Christ known as Jesus, seeing him not as a man, but a chameleon who would change colors.

But Agent, nay, Prophet47 hath opened mine eyes, and I can see the glory that be onto the Metallic Messiah.

Glory! Amen!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I lived in Detroit when the first one came out. They were driving Tauruses. That was pretty cool.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join