It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost keeps touching my hair/head. How can I get rid of it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You need some spiritual protection. Even when spirits are simple annoying. The psychic John Edward has a good YouTube video about spiritual protection and there are some other resources out there. For example, the 1212 angel number is a number of psychic protection. There are also spirit animal archetypes. Best of luck!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrissieQ2 Here's an article 1212 angel number
www.uniguide.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: buds84

Pray if you're in a religion. Otherwise think about the power of love like you're doing the Patronus charm from Harry Potter or something. What I wouldn't do is set out talismans, charms, spells, etc. that some magician would tell you to. I don't think I'd even bother with things the priests try to use like holy water. If people keep coming to the exorcist it's not working.
edit on C2022America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2022 03:02:52 -0500000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago00000010 by Coeruleum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I occasionally seem to feel things or people that aren’t there. On occasion it has felt like a female and she was making me feel good so I haven’t been complaining. The sensations haven’t been super strong. Sort of like a gentle touch or light kiss. Once or twice in years past I also saw distortions in the air right in front of me while this happened.

I have imagined that this is an artificial reality we think is real but most can’t perceive anything from another reality but someone or something has been touching me in the other reality and I sometimes feel them in this artificial reality. I perceive the touching to be from a female or females most of the time so it hasn't bothered me too much.

The insects I feel from another reality do bother me when I feel them against my skin but I am able to swat them or wipe them off me. It’s like my energy exists in another reality besides the one we see. Feeling invisible spiders is not pleasant but doesn’t hurt but I never know when something might bite me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join