It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost keeps touching my hair/head. How can I get rid of it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Ah damn I tried recording audio and asking it again but didn't pick anything up.
But it might not be around right now.

I havnt been feeling it's presence much today and it has only touched me a couple times today which is a lot less than it normaly does.

on a regular day it would touch me about 20-30 times a day/night.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I know exactly what you're talking about and although I don't know what it is, I believe you and I have experienced the same or at least a very similar thing.

My son lives in an apartment and everytime I would stay the night, I slept on the couch. When I would finally get comfortable, I would feel this light patting on the top of my head. Thinking it was my hair bunched up into the pillow, I would rearrange the pillow, move my head, etc., and once I got settled down, it would happen again. The first time I experienced it, I didn't think anything of it and thought it was just me, the air, static electricity, the small dog he owned somehow standing on his back legs and sniffing my hair, etc.

The next two times I spent the night over the course of about 3 months, it happened every time and by the third time, I really started to get irritated by the whole thing and was convinced it was the dog, especially when I felt the blanket covering my feet begin to slide downward and pull tight over my feet - almost as if I was being tucked in by an invisible source. I really thought the dog had brushed up against the couch and laid down, taking the end of the blanket which draped off the couch and pulled it down as it got comfortable. This is when I opened my eyes and looked down to the floor and saw absolutely no dog and then I remembered the dog was in the bedroom and the door closed.

I thought I must have been imagining things, but not so...

I got comfortable again and about 10 minutes later, I once again felt the same movement and tightness from the blanket around my feet. I raised my head and turned it slightly, only to see the blanket move down over my feet.

Let me tell you, I was off that couch in a flash, got my things together, left a note for my son and drove home.

The next day I finally told my son what happened and he said that no matter where he moved the couch, everyone who had ever stayed over and slept on the couch experienced the same thing - including him.

As for me, I refuse to spend the night there ever again.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Artista]

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Artista]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yes, it's almost the same thing.

All though now I am not scared of the ghost at all because I know it really can't hurt me or anything (unless it throws something at me??)

I am also in an apartment and I wonder why the ghost chooses to stay with me instead of everyone else in the whole building.

I have attempted to talk to the ghost but no answer.
Tonight I am going to leave my video camera recording me bed area while I sleep to see if it catches anything.

I have a feeling the ghost is away tonight sleeping or just not active at all tonight,....having said that right now it is touching my hair right now... I'm serious and now I can hear it's presence.

I paused here not posting to see how long the ghost will keep touching my head and so far it been about 5 mins straight.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ok now that it's here I asked it a some questions on my mic in Audacity and it seems to have said something.

If I have my headphones on it will touch behind my head and the front of my hair not in the middle as it normally likes to.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Setting up a video camera is a good idea - who knows? Maybe you'll catch something.

My son also wonders why, with so many other apartments in the building, his would be the one with a ghost, but I told my son that perhaps the ghost visits other apartments, too.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Oh yes.
I think I have really got it talking to me on the mic, I just need help boosting the ghost voice and maybe slowing it down.

it's definitely talking but its sounding all gibberish warped alien digital voice like.

I'll try to find out how to do this tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well I tried to "look" into what's going on but didn't pick up on anything. Sorry. Tried my best. Guess I lost my touch.... used to be good at "looking." *sigh*

So, I'll fire off an email to my friend in Toronto now, and see if he knows of anyone in the paranormal groups that might help you out with the recordings.

In the meantime, I found this link on a random Google search.

www.torontoghosts.org...

Maybe if you contact them, and see if anyone in that group can help you out with your EVP recordings.

Artista, that was a neat story. I really enjoyed reading that. It piqued my curiosity. Don't blame you for getting wigged out though. But the story is pretty neat nonetheless, getting "tucked in" by unseen hands and patted on the head.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Increasing the humidity in your room will decrease the electrical static charge, hence the "undesireable" consequences. Yep, I'm not kidding.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Thanks a lot I appreciate it, I'll check that site out.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Thanks but I said I need help getting rid of a ghost not static.
Sorry you don't believe in ghosts but I have a serious problem here.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Thanks but I said I need help getting rid of a ghost not static.
Sorry you don't believe in ghosts but I have a serious problem here.

Did I say that? Hmm.

Why don't you google "Positive Ions Paranormal"

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Has anyone seen or experienced anything like what I stated in the 2nd post?

Well I've been having the exact same experience as you described for some time now.

This started since my grandmother died about a year ago, but I'm not sure this has anything to do with it.

When I'm lying in bed it all starts. I can feel some sort of weird presence and then some sort of energy comes over me. I can feel it dent my blanket and it always touches my face and my hair. I can even sort of grab the energy and mold it in my hands, just like creating a psi ball but then a very powerful one.

Sometimes it becomes very intense, making it harder for me to breathe and such. The energy is visible like some sort of weird smoke also, very interesting. No clue what to make of it though...

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Has anyone seen or experienced anything like what I stated in the 2nd post?

I smelled my dead fiance's scent in the room and then felt a lacy object brush my cheek. I like to think it was her but it might have just been an insect.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Thanks for sharing the story.
The ghost in my room has been starting to touch my blanket when I'm trying to sleep now.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have the same thing happening to me and it touches the hairs on my arms and legs and when I lay down on my pillow it does it it feels like a fly walking on your head and I see shadows out of the corner of my eyes and noises and it also feels like it's in my bed im so tired of it can someone please help and the knocks and bangs

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buds84

they can even touch inside your brain and all through your organs. dont you like the sense you are not alone when you think you are completely alone? well, I am sorry I cant concentrate on your desire to stop it. I will check another time again.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Does it feel kinda tingly and kinda move around on your scalp like static electricity?
edit on 4/22/2017 by ReluctantBlossom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: buds84

Wear a Hat .

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Buds, It sounds to me like you are a sensitive like me. I can tell you that it's probably an earthbound spirit. I have video taped one that does it to me constantly and it is anoying. It useally feels like a tickle I need to scratch. I've also had the sensation you describe that feels like your brain is invaded like something is picking through it and you get an electronic garbled pulling feelings going on in your brain. I don't think it is an earthbound spirit doing that, I am not sure what kind of spirit being does this. For people who mentioned your guides, guides are in the light and would never scare you or invade your physical space. My experiences with those in the light is that they use visions, dreams, and a diolog that's not yours in your head. Some people can see them but sensatives like us might not. I would think your energy is attracting earthbound who want to communicate but unfortunately also need our energy since they are not in God's energy. I agree with the person who said you should pray and ask them nicely first not to touch your head. If this started after moving to a new place your home probably has earthbound souls i.e. ghost. You might be having an awakening if all this is new and very intense. I wish I had all the answers but I do not, no one does. I hope it helps to know you are not the only one and that I have proof that in my case it's a spirit named David. I not only have video but also the police report about his death. I have asked him to stop. Sometimes he thinks it's funny to annoy me. a reply to: buds84

edit on 17-10-2019 by Caprice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join