It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost keeps touching my hair/head. How can I get rid of it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Y'know this may seem a strange thing to say but Khya actually seems to fall into both catagories.

As I said in the thread I find that I acquire the most bizarre information that I'd never given the slightest thought to previously (the main reason I joined ATS ... albeit years after the experience). Some of the things I've managed to authenticate here and elsewhere boggle the mind ... in a HTF did I know that, kind of way.

My advise is DO NOT try to force it. In my thread you'll recall I mentioned how frustrating it was to know that I'd received all this information and couldn't remember a damn thing ... but since then it has come to the fore in dribs and drabs, to a point where (12yrs later), I feel that I've probably recalled about 85% of what I was told/shown.

I know there are many accounts on here alone, where people have been traumatized by their experiences but for me it was one of the most amazing things ever. Maybe because I wasn't scared and never felt threatened I suppose ... I just wish all abductees could have the same kind of experience.

I can say with my hand on my heart that I have had four life-changing events in my life (all since 1989), and my meeting with Khya was one of them.

If I can help you with this in any way please feel free to contact me (details on my website).

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I do not understand why you are trying to invite a presence into your life that you do not know or understand. Having given you that warning. Here is my tip. Get a dowsing pendulum. They can be made from anything. I like to go to Wal Mart and buy the little trinkets that come on a chain and you hang on the end of the ceiling fan chain. I also like little wooden balls suspended from thread. They are much more sensitive than the heavy trinkets that hang on a metal chain. If you are indoors, use the sensitive pendulum. If you go outdoors to douse use the heavier one as it will be less affected by wind. The dowsing pendulum tells you what your subconscious already knows. It is a conduit to bring it to the surface where your conscious mind can deal with it.

To use the pendulum, suspend about ten inches of lead from your fingers and start to swing the pendulum to and fro slowly in front of you. You will need to determine which way the pendulum rotates for a positive response (yes) and which way it rotates for a negative response (no). This response can vary depending on your energy flow and you must check it every time you dowse. So proceed by asking the pendulum to indicate a positive response. Then keep swinging it slowly to and fro in a natural motion. Do not force it, but it should WANT to go to either a clockwise rotation or a counterclockwise rotation. After several minutes, it should acquire either a clockwise or counterclockwise motion. Positive for me is usually a clockwise rotation. Once you get some rotation, stop the pendulum from rotating manually or ask it to return to oscillation instead of rotation. Then when it is oscillation slowly to and fro, ask it to indicate a negative response. Like before it should slowly start to rotate in a circular motion, but this time in the opposite direction. If it rotates the same direction as before, you probably are not meant to dowse on that particular day or time. Wait some time and try again.

Once you have established that your pendulum will give you positive and negative responses to your questions, then you can proceed to investigate the phenomenon. The phenomenon does not have to be currently manifesting for you to investigate it with pendulum dowsing. Your subconscious already knows what it is. So meditate or pray or whatever you do to get your mind ready. Then begin by asking a series of YES or NO questions to the pendulum. You can only ask questions which can be answered either yes or no. Clockwise rotation or counterclockwise rotation.

Lets say you want to find out if this phenomenon is harmful or friendly. Then you would ask the question like this. "Is this phenomenon that manifests in my presence harmful to me?" You might also try to ascertain the identity. You can do this by asking "Does the phenomenon which manifests in my presence have a name?" If the answer to that question is yes, then you can probe further buy narrowing down the spelling. For instance ask if the name of the entity can be spelled in English. If you get a yes to that then you can ask if there are less than ten letters in the name. If you get a yes to that you ask if there are nine letters in the name and so on until you have how many letters are in the name. Then you can start to fill in the letters. Ask if the first letter is in the first half of the alphabet. If yes, then ask if it is in the first quarter, if no, ask if it is in the second quarter (if it is not in the first it should be in the second.) Then you can ask is the first letter A? Is the first letter B and so on to fill in the letters of the name of the entity.

Other questions you can ask are "Is this entity my spirit guide" or "Should I avoid this entity?"

[edit on 7-20-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thanks, I'll try this out.
I'm not trying to invite the presence into my life, its already here and I rather know what it is or get rid of it rather than just living with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, although I recommend that you avoid a home made guillotine, (it can be both messy and incomplete) you could just start with shaving your head, and then if that doesn't work, ask a friend for help!

Wait, what was this thread about? ( I just read the title...)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok to update it might be a ghost for sure because I had a friend sleep in my room last night and it was patting, stroking or playing with his hair while he took a nap in my bed.

I wonder what type of ghost it is, an old granny or something?

I tried to make my own pendulum that didn't work.

I also tried asking about the ghost with my computer mic as a digital recorder recorder and didn't get any response back but it just might not have been around at that time.

When I light up incense it seems to go away temporally.

Also it doesn't matter if there's a lot of noise, lights or people in my room it still touches my head even when I'm standing up now.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

It seems you already have a preconceived notion of what it is without even enough proof to warrant it being a ghost. Coming in here and immediately jumping to the assumption it is a ghost without any indication really deflects from the truth of what you are dealing with here and hence it seems to be misinformation simply based on you're own personal bias. Which really doesn't do this forum justice.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Teleport

I'm still open to suggestions as to what else it could be.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

It didn't seem that way from your initial post. But at any rate, it could be a number of a things. Yes, one could be a ghost. But there are just as many possibilities. Personally I've had the same thing happen to me many times. Some of the times whilst being on speed, other times when off of drugs, which is the majority of times in which I feel someone is brushing up against my hair on my head. It also feels like it is standing up. I also get vibrations on my right and left side of the brain. Primarily the left. I began experiencing those vibrations after seeing what appeared to be a ghost.

It is just as likely to be psychological if not more likely than it being paranormal. The brain lies...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Teleport]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would wash your sheets and dry them with a dryer sheet. Probably just static electricity. I get it all the time if the sheets haven't been dried with adryer sheet or on a line.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

It's not the sheets, I don't only feel it while laying down in bed.
I can feel it while standing and sitting in chairs around my room and while I'm on my PC.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Want to add another update, still haven't been able to get rid of it.
My friend gave me a Dream catcher that didn't seem to work.

It touched my friend's hair when he was over and I now noticed that my door closing by itself all the time for months, maybe a year was probably the ghost doing that and all the time I thought it was just "nothing".

The ghost doesn't like when I light incense and I can actually hear it run in to my closet when I light it up, but now I think it has gotten used to or tolerant to the incense and I just lit one up and it keep touching my head and hair right now, more than usual, and the back of my neck, I think it's mad at me for lighting up incense.

I notice it making noise in my closet when I'm trying to sleep, like a little rustling going on, and my bed shakes a bit and gets a pound while I meditate at night, kind of like the ghost hits or kicks my bed when I'm meditating, it's the most annoying thing it does so far, and it seems the more and more I get used to or ignore it the more brave it gets.
It is definitely stronger when the lights are out, but still persistent with lights on and loud music or t.v. He/She doesn't care.

It's been starting to touch my back and neck more the past couple days.

I'm not sure but I think it is actually reading and watching the different websites I visit because it touches my head in a way when I'm on certain interesting pages, that seems to be a indication to stay on that page or it's intriguing or something. It's really weird.

I tried recording it's voice with my computer mic by asking it a couple questions and I think it said something but I have to some how extract the white noise sounds I used and slow it down so I can hear it, I asked two questions and the wave meter on the mic went up after I asked them.

I really wonder if this ghost is evil or good or just a regular person/sprint.

I'm going to light up some weed in my room and see how much it likes that, I haven't smoked in here in a long time.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
hair today gone tomorrow, who wants to part with life.

This reminds me of a story i once read, there was a guy who was experienceing the same thing as you but of course nobody believed him, a certain amount of time had passed and nobody had seen him, so his family were worried they broke into his house and found him dead in bed his scalp had been cut off with a spoon, there wasnt a hair on his body.

sweet dreams

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I want to bump this post because I still need help!!

I have established the fact that it IS a ghost in my room and amazingly today it has been the least active it has ever been it only touched me twice tonight but it might start screwin around again.

Is there anyone who can help me with audio? I think I have captured the ghost trying to talk to me over my computer mic. I asked "Is someone in the room with me?"
and "What is your name?"

But any advise or help at all would be appreciated greatly.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If you don't like these experiences, simply tell it to go away, that its presence isn't wanted.

Although personally I still don't think it's a ghost.

But, anything is possible.

Has it harmed you in any way?

Edit: Here's a sound editing program that might help you.

audacity.sourceforge.net...

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Has not harmed me. But I don't want to wait to find out.

I don't see how it can not be a ghost.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Yes thats the program I used to record, I gotta find out how to eleminate my voice and the white noise off the recording.

If anyone knows about EVP I could use a few tips,

Is white noise really needed to pick up the ghosts voice?

I can see wave patterns after I ask it a question.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well I still think it's energy. Not sure how else to put it exactly. But I'll try my best and help you out. About to go to bed and will "put out feelers" to see if I can get anything from it. Does the room you're in with the computer or bedroom have something green in it. Like green walls, or green curtains or green bedspread? Dunno why I get that impression of green. *shrugs*

I live in a house that was built in 1842. I'm sure a few people died in this house. And my computer is in the room that they used to lay out dead people in before there was such a thing as funeral homes. There used to be ghosts here. Long story. lol

Now my sensation with the tinglies on the head/forehead did not compare anywhere near the ghosty feeling. The tingling/caressing sensation felt good and light. Whereas the ghosts felt heavy, dense, like going out on a hot foggy night and your clothes get damp.

Anyway, in the meantime check out that Audacity program link I put on my previous post. See what you can come up with.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

No my bedroom is white but I have the light dim now I put a video recorder on a tripod to try and catch the ghost while I'm in and out of the room.

I notice the difference between the energy from my head and the ghost touching.

The ghost tickles more and as I'm typing this it touched my head.

I posted before that my friend feels the ghost touching him also on his head while he was sleeping on my bed

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

And if you do get anything let us (ATS) know. I have a friend in Toronto that might know some people interested in these things that might help you out. But I'd have to get your permission first before I go asking around.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Yes sure go ahead. How can they help?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by buds84]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join