It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost keeps touching my hair/head. How can I get rid of it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
In my room recently I notice a presence in my room and at night it touches my hair, I can feel it kind of patting my head it or passing its hands on my hair and head, it feels weird.
Sometimes it feel like its zapping or feeling my brain or something.

I can also sometimes feel it at night when I'm trying to sleep or meditate.
I'm not really scared of it or anything, I kind have just don't feel to relaxed with a ghost hanging around.

Anyone know how I can get rid of it?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well how do you know its a ghost?
It could just be you being over sensitive and feelings things that don't exist.
IE:A form of neuralgia where certain nerves work overtime and send signals for things that don't really happen.They misfire due to protein disturbances and make you think you felt someone touch you or even in extreme cases pain like someone feels they have been burned and starts screaming but they haven't.
If you are certain its a presence then contact some super natural paranormal research group and they will help you determine if its worth looking into more.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I don't think it's a ghost...but with these things it's really interpretation. Does it feel anything like pins and needles going through your head, almost like you're blushing? Or does it feel like a simple itch that you want to scratch but cannot reach? Or is it nothing like that?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I read somewhere that meditation can cause you to have little "tickles" over your body,as energy is released. Prehaps this is what you're experiencing? Maybe try massaging the areas,or holding your hands over them (4-8 inches) and maybe try to deal with the energy in a more efficient way

(of course,this is just an idea,I can't tell what you've got going on there,only you can)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I used to get that ALL the time, but not so much any more.

It's not a ghost.

It's energy.

I learned that every time it happened to me I should really pay attention to what was going on around me. After a while, it stopped. While it was really annoying at first, I miss it now.

When it did happen to me, I asked EVERYONE. I went on forums much like you've done here. I went to see people, wondering what the heck was going on. No one sensed anything "ghosty" about what was happening to me and offered no explanation. I had to learn on my own.

As far as why it's happening? Well, it's to get you to pay attention, to learn something, to realize something, or to stop something.

Where it comes from and why? I leave that to you to figure out, just as I had to do. But in the mean time, do not fret, for it's not a ghost/demon/alien.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If you believe these are ghosts, and believe in a higher being, you can always pray in the name of that being for these spirits to stop. Or the next time you feel a touch, you can ask it to stop in the name of whatever being.

If this doesn't work, then it just might be energy.
But, I don't think that anyone could easily rule out it not being paranormal, from a short thread on the internet. The possibility is still there of you having a spirit that wants to run its fingers through your hair, or pat your head.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Hey there buds84,

I agree with the other poster's ... it's not a ghost so no need to start strapping the vacumn cleaner to your back just yet.

When you meditate you become more sensitive to thought / sensation etc so the fact that you are feeling this sensation as you try to sleep or meditate actually means you're doing it right.

Another possibility is that your meditation is helping you to 'open-up' spiritually and you may have become aware of your spirit-guide / angel (whatever you prefer to call him/her/it).

This guide may have been with you your entire life or may have come forward recently to protect you when you meditate ... as a 'gatekeeper' if you will, to prevent anything negative disturbing you.

The fact that you describe the sensation as a touch / stroke implies gentleness ... it's only freaking you out because you didn't know what it was.

The next time you meditate simply ask for your gatekeeper to come forward in your minds-eye. Below is a really simple way to do this ...

1/ Visualize yourself sitting beneath a tree in the middle of a large, sunny meadow.

2/ Look into the distance (in your minds-eye), until you notice a small figure in a kind of heat haze, right at the far edge of the meadow.

3/ Continue to watch the figure as it walks towards you ... gradually getting closer, until you can begin to make out the appearance (clothes / features / height / gender and so on).

4/ Observe as much detail as you can and invite he/she/it to sit beside you beneath the tree.

5/ Ask for a name (you might not always get an instant reply so don't be disappointed if nothing is forthcoming).

6/ If you feel comfortable enough on this first meeting feel free to ask questions (again you may not get instant or verbal answers ... sometimes you will get an answer days later and it might be symbolic).

Give it a try and then see if you still want to get rid of your 'Ghost'.

If you click the link in my signature it will take you to my website (click 'About My Work ... then click 'Spirit Guides').

There's an article on there about how my guides introduced themselves to me and how I was told their names etc. You might find it helpful.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

how about shaving off all your hair?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the informative reply's everyone.

It came across my mind before that it could have just been my brain is active and I'm feeling maybe cosmic energy going through my head, as I am using this DNA activation type of meditation through theta brainwave music.

The reason I thought it is a ghost is because it mostly touches my head while I'm on my PC, and 1/3 of the time it touches me is while I'm in bed or meditating.
Another reason is because randomly sometimes I hear a sound like a T.V turned on with no volume on, you know that sound or feeling of a presence?

I have short hair, you know like a low cut that black men like to get. So when it touches my hair it pretty noticeable.

Just a couple nights ago I went to sleep after meditating and then later for no reason at all I woke up instantly from deep sleep and quickly jumped up, like raised my top half of my body off my bed with my arms and I looked by my bed side and for 1-2 seconds I saw a dark outline of a man or being with no features or anything, his whole body was dark black and through him looked like space with millions of stars and faded was rainbow colors layered with the darkness inside him and slightly around him like a radiant mist or aura. It just disappeared after 1-2 seconds.

Now I know for sure what I saw was nothing I have ever seen or imagined before so I know it couldn't be a dream.

Maybe it's a type of guardian or something?
My first thought after seeing it was something from another dimension or alien but I have no clue.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by buds84]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbalon
I don't think it's a ghost...but with these things it's really interpretation. Does it feel anything like pins and needles going through your head, almost like you're blushing? Or does it feel like a simple itch that you want to scratch but cannot reach? Or is it nothing like that?

It not like pins and its not that itchy, just a little ticklish basicly how it feels if I would run my hand just over top bristle short hair just at the tips of my hair most of the time.
Thought sometimes it can feel deeper like on my head and sometimes kind of feel it on the brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for the information I will check this out

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Has anyone seen or experienced anything like what I stated in the 2nd post?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey again 'bud'

Yes, I experience this kind of thing all the time. I see you've checked-out my website so you'll already know that by now.

The alien connection was my next suggestion (BTW that sounds amazing) ... how did you feel (calm / scared) ?

woody

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by buds84

That is a good idea. Then you will not be fooled by a breeze blowing your hair. With your scalp exposed, you will be able to sense a touch much better. You can then paint your head with grease paint and get the fingerprint of the ghost the next time he molests your head.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey again 'bud'

Yes, I experience this kind of thing all the time. I see you've checked-out my website so you'll already know that by now.

The alien connection was my next suggestion (BTW that sounds amazing) ... how did you feel (calm / scared) ?

woody

I was actually just slightly startled for a sec but then calm, not scared at all and casually went back to sleep, which is weird because the next day while thinking about it I thought I should have been scared.

I took a look at your website and I see you have met spirit guides and one of them is a bit like what I saw.
Except I haven't talked to mine yet, I have to find out if it's a ghost or a spirit guide (or alien).

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whe I was very young(ages 5-9 or 10) at night when I would be trying to fall to sleep something use to play with my hair, for real. I never was really afraid of this though because it seemed as if it was very calming and southing, and it never caused me any harm. Then it just stopped and never did it again. I don't how to explain it but this was a real expierence that happend to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by buds84

That is a good idea. Then you will not be fooled by a breeze blowing your hair. With your scalp exposed, you will be able to sense a touch much better. You can then paint your head with grease paint and get the fingerprint of the ghost the next time he molests your head.

Yeahh man.. thanks.
Seeing as my hair is like 1cm or less I don't think it would matter and what would I do with ghost finger prints anyways?..

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Hey 'bud',

Well we may be getting closer to the answer now ... more reading I'm afraid but take a look at this and see if it rings any bells;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

[edit on 20-7-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

woodwytch I read that and it seemed like an amazing experience for you.

A similarity I found is that the being by my bed side like Khya, seem like it was more of a energy form than a physical flesh and bone.

So far I have tried meditating on it to tried to talk to it but haven't got a response yet, either that or I haven't gone deep enough into meditation to communicate with it yet.

I hope it a spirit guide rather than an alien though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join