It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays will not be defeated by physical or technological oppostion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
During this conversation, my thoughts deviantly turned to the image of the priest being fried in the original War of the Worlds movie.

I'd like to see all you super Bible Man fighters line up when the UFOs start strafing.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
are total disaster and chaos junkies. Why do you think CNN is so dang popular?

The aliens haven't attacked, even though they've apparently been a'courtin the human race for centuries.

This is how BUSH get's his power, how the nut jobs in Iraq get their power...they generate fear where there is no REAL or genuine reason to be fearful.

They suplant the "notion" of attack and we then feed off of it until the next crisis is generated.

I'm not saying the aliens have done this or even that it is their intention...how the heck would I know? So they may have swiped some "eggs" from my basket...I wasn't using them anyway. If in fact they do mean us genuine harm (which I somehow doubt as they've had plenty of opportunity to anhilate us) I don't think there would be anyway to prevent it nor stop it.

Look, they travel umpteen million miles to sneak peek at our society, collect bits of us and whatever else. Abductee stories are relatively consistant and most say they were unable to fight back and often totally unaware of what was even happening. Even military personnel (trained and armed) have had experiences...

Again, I highly doubt it will ever come to us against "them". We have enough trouble dealing with our own kind for goodness sake.

And the bible, while it makes for a good story it's no good against any foe unless you toss it at 'em. Spirituality saves not the flesh, but preserves the soul alone. Either way when the chips are down so are you clutching whatever religious paraphanalia you choose to cling to.

I despise CNN - we call it the "Disaster Channel"...can you imagine the coverage if there were ever disclosure? A massive corroborated sighting? God we'd NEVER hear the end of Anderson Cooper...

Anyway...We will continue to worry and prepare for the worst till the universe opens up and swallows us whole...that, in my opinion, is mankind's greatest weakness.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
During this conversation, my thoughts deviantly turned to the image of the priest being fried in the original War of the Worlds movie.

I'd like to see all you super Bible Man fighters line up when the UFOs start strafing.

That's a good scene, a classic movie, and an object lesson

It takes a lot more than Christian angel magick (or any other kind of Group Entity magick) to stop a high-tech invasionary force en masse.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If wwe were in a fist fight(no telapathy) with greys we'd win. BUT that's never gonna happen. The greys have highly advanced(probably enviorement friendly) weapons. Also they have telepathic conntections which could probably make people drop their guns and come out of their bunkers so they can be killed. Plus they can clone eachother and make a vast army that could literly step on us(i mean literly step over us). We will be exterminated, unless it's a boxing patch.

Disclamer:some things here may not be true but have been often said/reported

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It has recently come to my attention that long ago, humanity split into two groups, one religious and one technological. The religious, led by Rama, was attacked by the technological one, but beat them back easily. This was done with the kind of methods you describe, spiritual warfare. But, it didn't help much, because Rama could not stop the nukes that came flying from the ameri.. I mean atlanteans.

So, Rama stopped the men, but not the technology... and this is how we can stop the greys too, i imagine. am i right or wrong?

It would be prudent to ALSO fight with physical weapons. And maybe do the atlanteans in for good, this time, through a counterstrike...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
But, it didn't help much, because Rama could not stop the nukes that came flying from the ameri.. I mean atlanteans.

sorry for dropping the bombs

Your story is very true. If we killed 'em then we could take the technology and conqour other planets to become the suprimes. But i think we have to wait a while for that.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rappa Z
If wwe were in a fist fight(no telapathy) with greys we'd win. BUT that's never gonna happen. The greys have highly advanced(probably enviorement friendly) weapons. Also they have telepathic conntections which could probably make people drop their guns and come out of their bunkers so they can be killed. Plus they can clone eachother and make a vast army that could literly step on us(i mean literly step over us). We will be exterminated, unless it's a boxing patch.

I agree that they have advanced physically-based weapons. Nordics have been reported as serving as security onboard Zetan spacecraft to protect the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners.

The idea that they have godlike abilities (e.g., read minds, walk through walls, teleport, etc.) is due to implanted screen memories, i.e., the brainwashing of abductees. They can do none of those things but want us to think so.

Some believe that their long-term breeding program is to create a race of Hybrids with which to dominate us officially later on. This makes sense.

It has recently come to my attention that long ago, humanity split into two groups, one religious and one technological. The religious, led by Rama, was attacked by the technological one, but beat them back easily. This was done with the kind of methods you describe, spiritual warfare. But, it didn't help much, because Rama could not stop the nukes that came flying from the ameri.. I mean atlanteans.

So, Rama stopped the men, but not the technology... and this is how we can stop the greys too, i imagine. am i right or wrong?

It would be prudent to ALSO fight with physical weapons. And maybe do the atlanteans in for good, this time, through a counterstrike...

Our spiritual technology would certainly have to be greater than their physically-based weapons and massive industrial base for their manufacture.

Originally posted by Rappa Z

But, it didn't help much, because Rama could not stop the nukes that came flying from the ameri.. I mean atlanteans.

sorry for dropping the bombs

Your story is very true. If we killed 'em then we could take the technology and conqour other planets to become the suprimes. But i think we have to wait a while for that.

Even with the combined air forces and the US black project fleet in space (that British hacker Gary McKinnon stumbled upon illegally), this world could not defeat The Zetan Empire. If you agree with the archeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin, the Zetans - probably Reptilian - first colonized this world literally hundreds of thousands of years ago. It is a logical extrapolation that since that time they have continued to explore space, colonize worlds, build up their imperial infrastructure and broaden their supply lines and industrial base.

Moreover, they have antimatter weapons which are much more powerful than traditional atomic weapons. According to physicist and engineer, Bob Lazar, who worked for the US government to reverse engineer confiscated Zetan spacecraft at S4: their ships are powered by antimatter reactors that are the approximate size of a basketball. A basketball! These aliens could easily destroy this entire world and even our very Sun if they wanted to with their advanced antimatter weapons that could be delivered via remote control of their spherically-shaped, cylindrically-shaped and saucer-shaped probes. They could detonate their holocaust of this system from outside and watch it be destroyed via the remote cameras on their many probes

The only solution is a spiritual one that entails a far greater power than they can generate with their machines. The only thing more formidable than antimatter weapons is the power which enabled the Universe to be manifested in the first place...The God Force.

Being able to do this requires years of dedication and more discipline than the Zetans have in developing their advanced physically-based technology. Most are not up to the task. One has to evolve into becoming a Co-Creator so when the body dies one can unite with enough God Force energy in the Spirit to make a difference in the defense of innocents. Dozens of people are already evolving in this capacity through their daily dedication in using the innovative technique of Heart Chakra Radiance.

There are no shortcuts and God Realization and The Light Of The God Force in the Spirit is the only way to completely end the Zetan domination and subjugation of this world and its peoples.

Be careful what you ask for.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Grey's both short and tall - bosses are both controlled by the Reptillians. All rela questions re greys may be better researched through the Reptillians.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Paul Richard and Rappa Z, none of you got my point at all.

Try again.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Absolutly ridiculus I am calling out all of you beleivers in Greys, reptillians and whatever whacky aliens you conceive of to proove your claims. Oh right i forgot you only say what your fed if that's the case maybe you should stop reading fiction and claiming it as fact. I don't insult you, you insult your selves with talk of aliens. Seriously how do you know what's on an alien ship. I think some of you are so naive you should seek psychiatric help or just re-learn how the real world works.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Where are all these alien races you folks talk about? I would love for them to show up on my door step. I would like something to happen so some of you folks can say, "I told you so".

All of these sci-fi movies have really fueled the alien conspiracy.

No proof exists. No evidence.

I would like to believe but........there is nothing to believe in.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Guys...this isn't a "gee I really wonder if aliens exist" thread.

But one that was started for those who have already done their homework in research and/or have had personal experience in this area of life.

If you want to get an abundance of evidence as to the reality of extraterrestrials, try searching through the ATS posts that were done by the moderator known as Gazrok. He has presented a plethora of evidence and cogent analysis over the years that supports the existence of aliens and their interference in the lives of many people. Being a mod, he also doesn't have to put up with insulting remarks.

As for me, since this thread has gone its course and denigrated into ignorance, my task is done and I will no longer post here or subscribe to it.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
you coward

nah

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
I have seen some people in certain threads beleive that the grays can be defeated by physical force.
They are too technologicaly advanced for that to happen.
Ive seen some say things like physically beating them with there fist....using a machete...shooting them with your ithaca feather light 16 gauge shot gun.

Does anyone honestly think that they are going to risk there physically weak bodies in a bodily confrontation with humans?
They are not stupid.
They are highly intelligent.
They will have others do there work for them .....(NWO)
They are very subtle and devious.

You will defeat them by acquiring other dimensional awareness!!!
you will not defeat them any other way!
If you react with violence or fear....they have themselves a nice little feast on those emotions.

Am i a kook?

Did i read it in a book?
Did i get it off a website?
Did some kook tell me?
Do i have government ties?

no to all of the above.

Theyre weakness is that you have a soul
They do not.

This information was revealed to me

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

How do you know they dont have souls.

that can't be proved.

Maybe its just the morals are different,the same way people in China or Korea aren't afraid to die for there country while if your buddy next to you in iraq get his head blown off you hide behind a tire.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"As for me, since this thread has gone its course and denigrated into ignorance, my task is done and I will no longer post here or subscribe to it."

Assuming fiction as fact and doing so without a shred of evidence and then telling people this as fact is in itself ignorant.

Proove it then preech it, don't preech it then proove it.
Anything less is unsatisfactory.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join