It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason the government denies existence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If anyone out there has ever asked themselves the question, "Why does the govenment deny the existence of ET?", the one of the answers is simple. The airforce obviously doesn't know what they are exactly. If the air force came out and said, "We don't know....", that would make them look stupid.

The other reason is the in the observation process of the aliens visit they have consulted the higher ups (shadow government) and are working with them. The government could never release this info. They couldn't just come out and say, "hay everyone we have been working with ET for along time now but it's ok because we are being honest now." lol. they just can't do it.

the agenda behind the shadow government is open to opinion but my theory is that they are working on cross breeding human with alien. i am not sure why yet. perhaps the same reason they wanted to do it in the x-files.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think it has alot to do with the implications and tremendous effects it would have on the societies of the world. Would the unrefutable evidence that aliens inhabited our universe, if not already our planet, be devastating to religions against evolution? I would have to say yes indeed it would devastate those religions. This is obviously just one example but other people may agree and add more, or disagree and still add or subtract more examples.

-Joe-

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

They should disclose all info on aliens just as an excuse to rid the world of religion!!!!!

MIGHT SOUND REALLY HARSH BUT THIS WORLD WOULD BE A FAR BETTER PLACE WITHOUT IT.

RELIGION HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN MILERIA AND IS RESPONSABLE FOR AROUND 98% OF ALL WARS ON THE PLANET.

I MAY SOUND LIKE THE ANTI CHRIST BUT HEY IT ALL MAKES SENCE!!!

NO MORE RELIGIOUS TERRORISM, NO MORE SEGRIGATION, NO MORE BEING STOPPED IN THE STREET BY SOME DICK HEAD TRYING TO PREACH TO YOU, NO MORE PRIEST'S HAVING THEIR WAY WITH LITTLE BOYS, ETC ETC.

THE CHURCH MAKES BILLIONS EVERY YEAR. HOW MUCH TAX DO THEY PAY?????? ANSWER = ZERO.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
when did the government ever become so competent to be able to pull somthing like hiding ufos from the people?? I say it is impossible for them to pull something like that off... there is just no way.. someone has been watching way to many x-files.. or something.. the real world is not a t.v. show.. people are people.. and they cant shut-up..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
people are people.. and they cant shut-up..

Gawd, ain't THAT the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarko75

I am glad you have this view. Segregation from religion is just a drop in the bucket but I also agree it would help to get rid of it via alien disclosure. The one problem I see is that "they", the adamant believers may just amend their religions, beliefs, dogmas, to accommodate for this new discovery. In which case, would probably make a difference in the overall view of the universe and scientific community but none of significance in the religious department (In my opinion). I really do not know I guess. Oh well

-Joe-

new topics

top topics

join