It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Conspiracy To Control The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I was watching the new Larry King Live tonight about how ufos had shut down our nuclear missles several times. The funny thing was while the expert panel was fighting back and forth I realized that this back and forth fighting is getting us exactly nowhere to uncover exactly what is going on.

So it occured to me that maybe that is exactly what the "aliens" want to happen. What better way to control us than to get us fighting against each other calling either side insane or crazy for believing or not believing that "aliens" are visiting us.

The way to exercise control over a lesser civilization is to create schisms within the civilization to keep them from ever finding out the truth because one faction believes in the "aliens" and the other faction either doesn't or has intimate knowledge of the "aliens" and what they say they are that they believe would be very harmful to disclose to the general public.

Now what if what we think we know is wrong on both sides? What if the "aliens" are really not what they say they are, or what those who are not in the loop think they are?

Could it be the deeper conspiracy is that the "aliens" are something totally different than what they appear to be, yet because of their superiority and the ability to totally fly rings around anything we presently have the government has no choice but to continue to do as the "aliens" have said, and not disclose just who they say they are, and why they are here?

This of course will be disclosed when it is to their advantage and not before, since i believev they are presently in check by another far superior "alien" who will only let it happen when he decides the time is right.

And I believe that time is fast approaching.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If the aliens wanted to control our planet, surely they could do a better job than current "tactics".

For example, I control the ant population in my backyard. My technology is superior to theirs. They are amazed by my mother ship of a lawnmower. A sighting of me does not control them, they run around all mental like.

Harsh chemicals do the trick.

But maybe the alien would enjoy watching us run around all hysterical like.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
If the aliens wanted to control our planet, surely they could do a better job than current "tactics".

For example, I control the ant population in my backyard. My technology is superior to theirs. They are amazed by my mother ship of a lawnmower. A sighting of me does not control them, they run around all mental like.

Harsh chemicals do the trick.

But maybe the alien would enjoy watching us run around all hysterical like.

Truly you have a sense of humor, which I find quite refreshing since humor seems to be offensive to some of the overlords here... But as I stated in my ending comments the aliens are in check by the other far superior aliens and are not allowed to do more than they have been doing.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Who keeps the far superior aliens in check? The regional supervisor?

I think you can only have so many levels before they simply do not care anymore.

Much like a CEO of a company.

Chances are that life exists out there, and either:

a) they are too far away
b) they know about our planet but don't care (like we care about the moon)
c) they are shy and do not want contact

My current belief is that there is intelligent life out there, but it is so immensely far away that any sort of contact will be impossible.

Imagine if you had twins born and one left in one car, and one left in another car and continued traveling at the speed of light for a few billion years.

new topics

top topics

join