It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 or 2008 Jeep Wrangler drivers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've been seriously considering purchasing one of the new 4 door jeep wranglers (rubicon unlimited). Anyone out there have one, or have experience with one?

Personally i'd like the half doors with it, since the weather here in arizona lends itself to convertables....well, with the exception of Monsoon.

Any experiences are welcome.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
what ever you do...dont mud it... my cousin had one, went mudding and blew out the tranny...needless to say it voided the warranty. oh ya and wranglers are prone to flipping. But, if your not too worried about the warrantee, theres a WHOLE LOT of aftermarket stuff you can do to em

P.S. Rubicon is unneccessary as rubicon package only means its built to handle the rubicon trail( somewhere in cali I believe) so if you dont plan on " Roughin' It".... maybe just a regular wrangler

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wouldent own a 2007 or newer Wrangler but i use my jeeps for actually driving off road. the new Wrangler is pointed towards familys with 4x4 tacked on as an option. jeep did away with the good old inline 6 engines known for torque and longevity It was replacd with a mini van engine...

Im sure someone with a JK will bash me for my feeling on the new jeeps but thats just how i feel about them... It all depends what you want to do with the jeep it might make a good grocery getter family waggon like the old XJ Cherokees but its not a jeep.

join