It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounters of the third kind in Niagara Falls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of this or can spot me in a direction with information about this alien encounter that supposed happened in Niagara Falls?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The only thing that comes to mind is a group called God's Salvation Church. About ten years ago, they showed up & the rumor was they thought a spaceship sent by god was going to land in Olcott. Other than that, I don't recall any mention of ufo sightings, chitchat or rumors locally.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Okay, well, I'll toss this in.

The sighting of four strange lights over an area near the Sir Adam Beck power plant of the Ontario Hydro Electric Power Commission early today revived memories of the big power blackout that hit the northeast Nov. 9, 1965.

Moments before lights flickered and failed all the way to New York City, people reported seeing a strange red ball hanging over the Beck plant. A pilot landing at Niagara Falls International airport saw a weird object hovering "over a Niagara Falls power station."

source

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Okay, well, I'll toss this in.

The sighting of four strange lights over an area near the Sir Adam Beck power plant of the Ontario Hydro Electric Power Commission early today revived memories of the big power blackout that hit the northeast Nov. 9, 1965.

Moments before lights flickered and failed all the way to New York City, people reported seeing a strange red ball hanging over the Beck plant. A pilot landing at Niagara Falls International airport saw a weird object hovering "over a Niagara Falls power station."

source

Hope this helps.

Thanks for posting this info. I had not heard of this sighting (it was a little before my time) but now my curiousity is peaked so I know I'll end up looking for more info..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ok this appears was current in the last few years maybe.Let me show you where i got this idea.in Niagara Falls in December there was a report of a close encounter of the third kind, which means "figures" or "entities" were encountered.

Was taken from this article.
news.guelphmercury.com...
Then i search it and found a book written on it.But i lost the url.

Something must have happened there and reasons not much info found on it.
www.angelfire.com...
Also found this...there is noway a place like Niagara would hold alien products etc unless something happened like in Roswell.Like i said i even found a book on it.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by alienstar]

new topics

top topics

join