It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorist's dream...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
im posting what i posted in another stupid dark knight thread

So, you're suggesting that the movie, The Dark Knight, is NWO propaganda. You sir are an idiot, sure you've noticed some interesting things, but that's like saying that Independence Day was funded by the government so that people wouldn't freak out if # went down. This is just stupid, Christopher Nolan and the guy from DC comics wrote the script and then Nolan and his brother ( or other relative with same last name) made the script workable on the big screen, you can't possibly suggest that they were motivated to include that # in the scripts, THEY CAME UP WITH THE IDEAS ON THEIR OWN, THEY'RE COOL IDEAS, AND ANYONE COULD THINK OF THEM.

#ing hell, I knew someone would make a thread after a blockbuster took the box office, there's always some asshole who has to make us all look crazy by taking a movie, A SEQUEL, IT'S NOT LIKE IT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, and making it look like it's blatant propaganda, or has hidden messages.

bullllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I apologize for the profanity, but people who look to hard at things and search for hidden meaning piss me right the # off

THERE IS NO HIDDEN MESSAGES OR PROPAGANDA

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by catinthebox

I'm sorry that I have angered you so much that steam has actually condensed on my computer screen.

Are you really sorry for the profanity? I doubt it? Please read my thread if you would like to participate in it. I am not talking about a NWO. Calm down and come back to me having read my thread and then maybe I will reply to you.

with kindness,
-anyone

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone
reply to post by catinthebox

I am not talking about a NWO.

that was what the other guy talked about, how the ideologies promoted the NWO, doing whats right, even if its wrong, the surveillance thing was one of them, also, no, i refuse to read the rest of your thread or even participate in it past these few responses

stop looking too hard at things, especially movies

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I watched this movie last night and I all I have to say is WOW. I have never felt so shaken, so inspired after walking out of a movie theatre.

Since this thread is about hidden meanings in this movie, here is my interpretation.

Batman/Bruce Wayne represents America over the last 7 years. To the rest of the world, America looks like Bruce Wayne. Rich, spoiled, egotistic, flashy, materialistic but gives alot of charity. But what most of the world doesn't see is the real identity of America that stands up against tyranny, criminals, and outright terrorists, hence the batman. "I seek the means to fight injustice, to turn fear on those who prey on the fearful" quote from Batman Begins.

Throughout history, the enemy has always proclaimed that they were fighting injustice, fighting for the people. But that was never the case. Communism in Russia, Cuba, China etc all proclaimed they were fighting for the people when in fact all they did and still do is bring poverty and death to their people. But certain American administrations fought back.
"Ra's al Ghul: You were my greatest student. It should be you standing by my side, saving the world.
Bruce Wayne: I'll be standing where I belong. Between you and the people of Gotham. " from Batman Begins

In Batman Begins, batman takes out the head of the secret organization who's name literally translates to "The Demon's Head" (Saddam?), who had possession of a WMD and gotten rid of the head of the mob. (Bush stating mission accomplished)

Now in Dark knight, the criminals have escalated the fight(rise of the insurgency) and a new criminals show their faces (Chavez, Ahmadinejad). The public starts to question the Batman's motives and his tactics and start to diminish his public image (public outcry against Bush).

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

Yes, yes, yes!! The decision or indecision of the ferry boats also are a possible mirror to the twin towers and... remember Cheney's remark when told "is it (the orders whatever they may be) still a go, it's 5 mins. out?" Crazy thought but maybe we thought it was a bluff.??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join