It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello - 4chan Sent Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone! My name is JediSeraph797 (aka Cameron) and I am new here at ATS. I was turned onto ATS by a good friend of mine, who shares a keen interest in aliens, UFOs, and the paranormal. I was always interested in this kind of stuff, and then, when I was in 3rd or 4th grade, The X-Files came on TV. This got me into the paranormal even more.

When I was in college, I kind of strayed away from this kind of stuff, although I always followed it a little bit. With the advent of the new X-Files movie, I re-discovered my interest, and began visiting Wikipedia and 4chan's /x/ board. I finally asked my friend about what sites he visited, and he pointed me here.

So here I am.

As far as personal stuff goes, I'm 24 and I live in Philadelphia. I am currently unemployed and am trying to go to law school sometime in the next year.

Well, I'm glad to be here and I'm glad to meet everyone!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

There is much to read...get to it!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JediSeraph797

I must ask... are you from West Philadelphia (born and raised)?

Regardless, welcome.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Welcome hope you have fun and read the rules and btw can you send me a geno's or pat's cheesesteak?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Any friend of Charlie Chan's is a friend of mine!

Welcome to ATS and happy posting!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condescending Dogma

I must ask... are you from West Philadelphia (born and raised)?

Regardless, welcome.

Actually, I live in the East Falls area of Philly, which is technically Northwest Philly. But I went to school at Drexel University, which is at the very beginning of what is considered "West Philly."

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Welcome. Be careful, because it's easy to get addicted to these board...lol!

Pace yourself and keep an open mind. There is a lot to digest, much to spit out, but if you're lucky, you'll find the meat that makes your mind blow!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
JediSeraph797, Welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hi JediSeraph797 and a belated welcome to you. I hope you are enjoying yourself. Stop by BTS sometime when you need to relax or get a good laugh....we could all use a good laugh....or just read some of my posts....I'm not the most serious person on the boards. HEHE I mean...I'm very, very serious.

Rush

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey Cameron

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Don't break the first rule of the intarwebs
. Welcome to ats.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Great to have you here on ATS with us, And Glad you where tuned in to it by a frined

If theres anything you are not sure of then please do not hesitate to ask,

I look forward to seeing you on the boards,

Chat soon!

top topics

join