It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's big move.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've often said you don't count the Clinton's out in any situation. They have left a trail of bodies in their wake that is quite impressive.

Now Obama is waltzing into the war zone in both Afghanistan and Iraq on nothing more than a publicity tour. Sure, the insurgents would probably rack it up as a victory if they get to kill him, but if the Clinton's get the first shot, the results are the same.

Hillary gets the nomination.

I placed this in skunk works simply because it's been a nagging thought in my head all day, but I love a good conspiracy so I thought I would toss it out there.

This is the perfect opportunity to eliminate Obama, blame it on the evil forces that we are at war with, lock up the nomination and put Hillary in the White House.

With the resources at their disposal the Clinton's could have a mortar round perfectly targeted, a bomb well placed, a chopper shot out of the air.

It's the perfect assassination.

It's the perfect solution to get what they want.

Am I being too paranoid, or is this within the realm of possibility?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Does it really matter, when both report to the same masters?

I am not from USA, and prior to these elections I never heard of Barak Obama, but I knew who Hillary Clinton and John McCain were.

It seems to me that they (TPTB?) would bring someone unknown into the spotlight either to be a runner-up, a "fall guy/gal", or really a new puppet under some pretense (Obama's for Change?).

Either way, all these politicians are inconsequential and do not matter. The policy and those who make it do, and in my humble opinion it is not people we see on TV.
Matter a fact, policy has not changed for a long time, even though the governing powers have changed sides back and forth every four to eight years, giving a false picture of choice, change, and/or diversity.

I suppose that what false democracy is, the world we live in today...

P.S. Oh, and I forgot to add. If Obama goes down, Hillary has no chance because GWB will remain in office under emergency powers indefinitely.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by amigo]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just smack me around a bit why don't ya....

I agree that the people we elect are only doing the bidding of their masters, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

I was just trying to point out that if the Clinton's want to get Hillary elected, this is the easiest shot they can take.

eliminate Obama in a war zone and they walk away free and clear. The insurgents get the credit/blame and they get the White House.

I hope he survives, but I would not put anything past them.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You are being spineless and slanderous.

Just the way I see it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You are being spineless and slanderous.

Just the way I see it.

Slanderous possibly, but spineless I must object too.

To see the dark wind blowing and call out its approach to all that may witness the event is hardly spineless. It is to place your very soul in the path of ridicule, to ruin.

I may very well slander, but I do so at my own peril.

The very peers I hold close may judge me an idiot, may call me a fool, may dismiss me as nothing more than a raving mad man.

Yet I would take this judgement and bear it's shame, rather than sit quietly in the corner and let my voice be unheard.

What you think of me is of no consequence, I will not be silenced though, even if I am a mad man. I have the right to speak my mad ideas.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
while unlikely,,, i'll jump

imagine if it did-----could that cause the huge riots so many are predicting----give bush good reason for marshall law----and through the riots use those 500,000 plastic coffins sitting in georgia everyone's yammering about

wow,,, imagine that

and there would surely be riots,,,,look at the result from no-name, nobody famous, rodney king---imagine the outrage to obama????!!!!

while a long shot---boy that would sure stir the pot ehh?????

while crazy---thanks for the thread-----i actually impressed myself with---going with it and linking all that together with current events and threads---i shocked myself-----geez,,,,, this site does get to you after a while

and to add to that---maybe the riots would be so bad aliens will have to step in to save us from ourtselves and bring about disclosure

a side note,,,,,
and the clinton's do have crazy power-----supposedly it was hillary that got the attack on waco going ----she wanted it ended and now, becasue she was in the midst of pushing that stupid health care plan of hers----but at the same time the waco standoff dominated tv and the news overshadowing her plan---she got p-ssed apparently and pulled the strings to bring it to an end which resulted in all those killings and dead children

[edit on 19-7-2008 by shortywarn]

new topics

top topics

join