It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Destroyed China's Largest Military Armory, Says Source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Earthquake Destroyed China's Largest Military Armory, Says Source

en.epochtimes.com

A high-level Chinese military source secretly disclosed last week that the recent earthquake in Sichuan Province caused a chain-reaction of explosions in the Sichuan mountain areas. The explosions destroyed Chinese army's largest armory, new weapon test bases and part of nuclear facilities including several nuclear warheads. This information is considered China's top military secret.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Picture showing how the mountain area in the earthquake region looks like after a big explosion. Local villagers said the explosion was so huge that the big mountain seemed to be cut in the middle. (Photo provided by mainland Chinese Internet Users)
went to see the site of the explosion again. Villagers on the road told me, 'These concrete blocks and soil were from the explosion,'" said a medical team member. (Photo provided by mainland Chinese Internet Users)

en.epochtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
wow...that's probably what killed a lot of the people. sad.

as for the impact to their military strength and what that means to those who say they're going to take over as the world hegemony...doesn't matter a whit. they could bring america (for one) to it's knees without firing a shot or dropping a bomb. just cut off our supply of batteries for a month or two, for example. that oughta do it...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Now ISN'T that incredibly interesting. Especially with all them funny translucent multicolored clouds 20 minutes before eq 8.2.
Makes ya go hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah I mean looked at alot of stuff about harrp and the like.
Ive seen the colors in the sky and that but I thought that looked just like a Borealis type thing.
I mean earthquakes in china is not an uncommon thing if you look at the geographics of the place.
They have had other quakes bigger and killed more not to long ago.
If there is some secret weapon thing that causes earthquakes how can we get more real information on it other than just silly videos and pictures?
I mean what on earth would you need to actually move tectonic plates of the earth even a nuclear weapon couldn't do that.
I don't discount it could be some kind of weapon but im still to see any real evidence on it.I was thinking the only reason this caused so much damage is because China is growing to fast and they simply built alot of important things without proper planning in places that could be heavily damaged by quakes.
There has been quakes in this area before that haven't caused so much problems because it was just farms and small villages.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

Yeah China does have a higher ratio of earthquakes. Which probably makes it easier for HAARP to set one off if the area is already unstable.

If you make a loud enough noise in the alps you can make an avalanche right? wont work in places that don't have any snow.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Please continue this discussion in the existing news thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join