It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Earth to Alien "WHat do you want?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
CNN right now is doing ufo exposure. CNN talked about released ufo files. CNN SPACE ALIEN NATION. Is this the true beginning of disclosure?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Links? Sources? Full sentences?

Welcome to ATS, you'll find we typically expect a lot out of our thread authors. Do you have anything you'd like to share about where you found this information?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I believe there's a topic currently on ATS about this. I advise you go read it (as I'm going to be doing myself, since I've yet to read it).

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I just caught it live now on the CNN news on the tube. I will check their website to see if they have some info, Larry King was involved in report, but it was incredible, they had a rational discussion of ufos and talked about us following a ufo, and earths message was "what do yo want?". Also, it was said were were quarantined on the planet, due to our violence, we were not allowed to venture into space. I missed some of it cause I was trying to post it. Did anyone else catch it just now?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
His website doesn't have this latest report yet that I can find. But it was a first for me to see this on CNN. My mother called me right away.

www.cnn.com...

An interesting poll, non-scientific, but with 3155 responses, apparently 89% thought US government was hiding information on ufos. I don't think people are the sheeples everyone assumes. If this is true about ufos, it probably holds true over most other issues as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion Here

Thanks

Thread Closed

top topics

join