It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your life like outside of ATS,,,do you even have one?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Hey semper. Hmmm, I'm seeing a pattern here, but I don't think that you are fitting your wife into your schedule enough. lol You are a busy person. But ATS needs at least 3 or 4 lines in there.

reply to post by LordInfamous

Hi LI. Then indoors you shall stay. Or maybe find some activities outside of the house that aren't quite, um..., so questionable. And I respect your reasons for not going into it. Do you have any job prospects right now? I'm not much of a reader, so I really can't suggest any good books.

reply to post by Shar

Hi Shar. Nice to hear from you. I know, I thought my post count was kind of high until I see some members that really haven't been here much longer than myself and they have like a bazillion (that's my favorite #, lol) posts. But, I can spend 30 minutes writing a post and turn around and decide not to post it. I do that all the time, I don't know why. I mean, I make some totally NOT thought-out regret-able posts but I'm certainly not post crazy.

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying life.

Rush

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hi AD, how ya doin', friend? Yes, there is life outside of ATS, hun...do we need to talk? hehe And I KNOW that you are busy. You know what us moms need? Well, besides a hypnotic martini, is a strap that we can attach our laptops to so we can walk around the house, run after the kids, get work done and post at the same time. I'm always thinking.........hehe.

Originally posted by Maybach Hanson
I like living in computer world more than the normal world,

It's interesting to me to hear that, thanks for posting. Can you possible elaborate on why that is? I'm just curious.

reply to post by Misfit

Aw Misfit, ATS is way more fun than it used to be! And don't let any thread tell you differently. I won't hear of it. lol You're having fun now, right. I'll never forget they way we met.....in u2u's that is. LMAO Remember?

"RUSH IS SATANISM".........HEHE...I'm still dying over that one. My jaw dropped to the floor and I was about to sick Springer on ya, good thing I kept reading. (Sigh......giggle)

Rush

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hmmm, it figures. I get off of work, fix myself something to eat and then ATS. I detect a pattern here in my case.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i work in IT during the day and always find myself on my computer at home leaching the net for whatever info is in my head at the time. sometimes go through small phases of gamming. i get out here & there, im not much of a socialite nor have any kind of romance in my life, i always somehow meet ultra materialistic and shallow girls that id rather not even associate with lol. i just go about my own

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Rush, an invention like that would revolutionize MY WORLD!!!!!

Edit to add..
But then I would have no excuse for the housework not being done!!!!!!

[edit on 19-7-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hummm, no comments back at me? Well, its kind of the same in my RL. I try to connect, but I just dont seem to have that popular charm.
Dont get me wrong, when the chips are down or someone 'needs' something, Im always around. Oh well, better luck in my next life, I just hope ats/bts is still around... Do you suppose there will be an ATS/inHeaven?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Well, I hope that beginning of the year brings you much happiness. So until then, post away. I always enjoy reading your posts.

reply to post by asala

Hi Asala, and thanks for taking the time to post here. I applaud you for what you are doing, taking care of your grandmother. That is a full time job I am sure. You have a kind and caring spirit.

I hope that one day you will be able to fulfill you desire to dance again. Hang on to that, and one day I am sure that it will be reachable.

Rush

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I do not have a handheld comp. so I have caught myself wishing I did on long drives or even short ones, which only means one thing, I spend too much time on or thinking about being on!

I also wish that I had a handheld comp for when I'm out in the field. Alas I have no such thing otherwise I'd be posting at work.

Although there are days I cannot be on for what ever reason, ats is like nothing I have ever experienced and I believe it is going to be the beginning of the way people connect in the future.

I heartily agree. ATS/BTS is like nothing that I've ever encountered.

Ats seems to be the hub for me to connect with people around the world that other wise I would not be so rich to know. We may not always agree, but the different ways to see the same threads make me so much more than I would be other wise.

An interesting way to look at the site. Kinda sums it up nicely.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hummm, no comments back at me? Well, its kind of the same in my RL. I try to connect, but I just dont seem to have that popular charm.
Dont get me wrong, when the chips are down or someone 'needs' something, Im always around. Oh well, better luck in my next life, I just hope ats/bts is still around... Do you suppose there will be an ATS/inHeaven?

Hey there antar. Oh, don't you worry, I got heavily distracted tonight, but now it's your turn....mwahahahaha. lol And if there is wireless in heaven there will be ATS.

You said that at times you were stretched thin between other sites. I can say that 98% of my internet time is spent at ATS. Of course with the kids and all it's hard to justify more time at yet another site. I can only seem to get through a teeny tiny bit of ATS as it is, so if I get some time of my computer it will be ATS. This site pretty much covers all of my interests.

Aw, come on, you are very charming.

Rush

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yea, I have a life outside ATS. Ive been really busy lately with parties and everything before we all go back to uni. But when I can Im usualy on this web site posting or looking at threads or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
SO, Springer and Simon don't allow us to have a live outside ATS.

My RL is really quite busy. I'm a single parent.

I coach her soccer team and volunteer with the soccer club in general.

I volunteer with her cheerleading squad.

I'm a member of several orginisations that keep me fairly busy in the fall/winter/spring time.

I play pick up soccer.

I have a full time job as a chef for a pretty busy restaurant.

I am active in several community orgs.

I'm a member for a political party and will be running for them in the next general election( I hope anyway). This doesn't consume much of my time presently.

I help out at our local community centre when I can.

I'm semi active in my local housing co-op.

And I spend several hours a day here at ATS keepin' an eye on you folks.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

reply to post by funky monk

You guys enjoy the rest of the summer. Get out and do some summer-y things, soak up all the ATS that you can, and then go hit those books. And don't let me catch you ats-ing when you should be studying for a test.

Rush

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

LOL Rush, I'm usually pretty good about study time....But sometimes I may need a Kick in the butt to get my nose back in the books!

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
SO, Springer and Simon don't allow us to have a live outside ATS.

My suspitions have been confirmed.

Now, you really, really have a busy schedule. Wow. And good for you for being so involved in your child's activities. I try to do as much as I can at my kids school, but the middle school doesn't need us as much, but I still have one in elementary, always alot to do there.

reply to post by radioactive_liquid

Hi radioactive. That's what I love about ATS. It's one big social gathering of such like-minded people, some of whom I've made really great friends with. I can hang out w/ my friends and I don't have to bake or clean up after everyone. HEHE

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join