It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Gizapyramid theory

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   


Richard Fusniak on the Hall of Ma'at has put up the above image and stated

22m of sea rise level should start wetting the paws of the Sphinx. Hang on a minute, didn't the ancients sail up to the Giza plateau in olden days?

I have been struck by the information and have make the following declaration:

I then claim the origination of a new Gizapyramid theory. That in light of this formerly suppressed and undeniably true information that the pyramids where in fact, not tombs, but very unsuccessful pier pilings.




posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have seen a story about a German engineer that had a theory worked out on computer about how they built the pyramids from the inside out.

Very interesting and looked easy, and now with this the build have should be even easier.



posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I would point out that no one in the mainstream has every denied that the Giza pyramids were not piers!

Hawass has avoided that subject also.

Lerner turns pale when the theme is discussed.

This would explain the boats buried next to them and the Sphinx, obvious a God's "rubber duck" that sank and fossilized.

But but the naysayers and debunkers will say, the pyramids are made of limestone - a poor material for building in water. I would respond - open your minds.



posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Elder Inla of the Southern Hekawi Indians has proclaimed the Giza Pyramids to be piers. In his vision quest he came apon a dead bird floating on a sea of stale beer, then on the horizon Sirius rose into the sky and all was clear.

This was the proof he needed.

He is now making his vision available to all.

See what we have in store for 2012 - the pier will have a "ship" tie up to it once again bringing in a new era of light and cheap desserts.

Get wisdon, $39.95 for the DVD set and for a mere 124.75 a special DVD set, the expanded version that the elder once sat on.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 


Hanslune, you're a nut!
I guess your theory is as good as any ones. Maybe they were built as the first tourist traps. I don't think anyone has thought of that one yet.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Hanslune
 


Hanslune, you're a nut!
I guess your theory is as good as any ones. Maybe they were built as the first tourist traps. I don't think anyone has thought of that one yet.


Ah hah, yes nutdom nomination accepted! Fortunately I can turn off the wooish talk when I want, some are not so lucky.

Regards



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
I then claim the origination of a new Gizapyramid theory. That in light of this formerly suppressed and undeniably true information that the pyramids where in fact, not tombs, but very unsuccessful pier pilings.


I am glad te see that you finally agree that pyramids where in fact, not tombs.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


Howdy Spacevisitor

Only when I'm acting nutty. The rest of time, each morning at dawn, I awake, do my exercise and sword practice then chant 49 times, "the Pyramids are tombs" and the Egyptians were smart people.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


Howdy Spacevisitor

Only when I'm acting nutty. The rest of time, each morning at dawn, I awake, do my exercise and sword practice then chant 49 times, "the Pyramids are tombs" and the Egyptians were smart people.



Hi Hanslune, I see that you really have a healthy start of the day.
I was joking this time of course but you know that I hope.
I agree that the Egyptians were smart people, but because you chant each morning at dawn 49 times, "the Pyramids are tombs" doesn’t guarantee they all where indeed tombs in my opinion.


[edit on 19/7/08 by spacevisitor]



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


Now wait a minute I can claim to be part Native American too. That should counts for some points.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


Now wait a minute I can claim to be part Native American too. That should counts for some points.



If that’s really so, you can be most proud of that and this is no joke.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No joke - on that part. Space visitor I've forgotten your position although you screen name is a clue. Could you tell me hear or point to the thread that outlines what you think about the pyramids?



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by Hanslune
Space visitor I've forgotten your position although you screen name is a clue. Could you tell me hear or point to the thread that outlines what you think about the pyramids?


I am really amazed Hanslune, don’t you remember the discussions then we had about that all?
I give you a hint,

Forbidden Egyptology from Skyfloating.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'



[edit on 20/7/08 by spacevisitor]



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join