It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French search for stolen Semtex

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
2000 lb's of Semtex was used by the IRA to blow up Manchester City centre in the Mid-Nineties.

No, the 1996 bombing was 3500 Kg of fertiliser mix with a 55 lb semtex core to initiate detonation.

However, back to ETA.

If this was a theft by them and they used this semtex, they can expect to see GEO knocking living poo out of people real soon (well, thats going to be happening now any how...)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by candyfloss
2000 lb's of Semtex was used by the IRA to blow up Manchester City centre in the Mid-Nineties.

No, the 1996 bombing was 3500 Kg of fertiliser mix with a 55 lb semtex core to initiate detonation.

However, back to ETA.

If this was a theft by them and they used this semtex, they can expect to see GEO knocking living poo out of people real soon (well, thats going to be happening now any how...)

R-E-A-L-L-Y your a friend of Gerry and the Antrim boys are you?MI5 would like to talk to you.Whatever it was a big bang and it was very scary and it blew up some of my favourite shops in Manc-bummer

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here's a little fun.
Did you notice the specific location it disappeared from?

www.cnn.com...

a depot at the civil security site at Fort de Corbas

Image of Fort de Corbas

Sat view

Fort Corbas info

Looks like one way in/out, nowhere to hide, perimeter fence, guardshack, inner fence, towers, etc.

Perhaps they meant a building near fort corbas?

[edit on 7/20/08 by makeitso]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Well then lets lay it straight. Theres two options.

1) There is a traitor and a thief within the security team who has access to the ordinance.

2) There is a traitor and a thief within the security team who sold information to outside agencies which enabled them to bypass and defeat the security system.

Either way, I bet they getting the grilling of their lives right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this is a result or is it a strange coincidence?

News - No injuries as 4 bombs rock northern Spain

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I heard the news today and as strange as it sounds, they said the place was not well securised (security cameras weren't working for instance).They even said the place could be qualified as "abandonned".Wow this literally frightned me, i don't know how truth is this media assertion.

In my opinion, i think it's very likely the E.T.A is involved.It wouldn't be the first time the French Basques help their Spannish counterparts...and ultimately get caught not so far of where i reside lol

At first i thought "what about Corsicans, it's been a while i didn't hear these crazy ass", but after seeing those bomb blasts reports in northern Spain ....

E.T.A's in full effect ladies & gents, sleep tight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join