It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ever Happenend to Vigilante Justice.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When Justice is not done by the officials - it is the American Way - to seek justice in other forms instead of trial by Jury. in cases in which the officials refuse to do their duty against themselves for instance.

Please use this forum to post your thoughts on this form of Justice - is it now time for VJ in regards to the events of 911. I think a revolution is called for. but maybe not all is lost yet. - I hear these people have a hard time sleeping. the M80's and Loud Stereo's seem to be a nuasance but is that Justice... I think Not...

Lets discuss your thoughts on this subject:
Vigilante Justice for 911 victims

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
in that case, isn't the government/vice pres/pres. the greatest vigilante by taking more innocent lives than the US lost on those days?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
well - search out Stanley Hilton interiewed by ALex Jones and you will discover, bush thought this was another 911 rehersal. so he took no action and acted strange.

Even though you disagree with the President or the Vice President they are what they are and we must respect the office even though we do not respect those who occupy it. advocating a crime is not what this thread is for:
I simply want to know what happend to Americas Gonads. you know our kohonies. a different time in America when Official Crime was the order of the day and from time to time one of these official criminals well just never showed up for work the next day and later was found with the charge carved into their hanging flesh usually across the forehead or chest. the nedia named this crime Vigilante... or a group of citizens would be so enraged they would hang a perf before he could get to trial. Mob Justice was also fairly routine in terrorible crimes.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the govt. has gotten too much control for things like that.

the same reason why many people won't jump into the water when someone has driven into it with their car...

PURE APATHY.

it's a sad world when people stop caring...

new topics

top topics

join