It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Believe? Canadian UFO Sightings Climb (To Record) in 2007!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
im in winnipeg , got my camera setup , plan on looking for some ufos tonight.

Awesome, it is nice to see some other people from the peg! lol. Any good places you like to go? Outside the city by the floodway is a pretty sweet place to check out with a telescope.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Forget the telescope you will never catch a ufo in one unless by accident... set up an infrared camera on a tripod...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I sky watch all the time (in Saskatchewan) and I have never seen a single UFO.

Go and borrow a military issue night vision scope or binoculars..

Then get back to me

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Haha, like this guy:

I believe he had gen 3 goggles hooked up to a cam feed?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Really, Canada's Area 51?? Maybe Antelope are the alien race destined to take over the Prairies. With the help of the jackrabbit. I've been all over that base, as it has extensive oil and gas leases all over it, and that's part of my job. I've been through all of the western, southern and northern access points or gates and most of them are right off the highway or within 2 miles of a major one. There isn't anything out of the ordinary there. If there was any type of base around there aside from the acutal one, you'd be able to see it. It's flat MAN, FLAT. The Brits were running their Tornado F/B's there last month on excersises for ground support training, but that was hardly a secret, as they were flying out of CALGARY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT??

Yeah, THAT'S top secret. Canada's area 51, my ass.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just letting you know Id read that post. Ive been really interested in this stuff lately since I recently saw a UFO.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I believe he had gen 3 goggles hooked up to a cam feed?

He forgot the tripod

Unfortunately catching them on film like that is not useful to us ... but if anyone who is a doubter ever gets a chance to look through one... there will be no more doubt

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

ya man.. im from Southern Ontario.. me and my older brother go out in the bush alot.. not gonna say what for lol but we saw some crazy object doin' 90 zippin around the sky... unfortunately it was only the two of us and we dont bring cell phones to be tracked where we go... but I saw this threat and it immediated caught my attention

(the object we saw was hard to make out cuz of its bright blue colour.. it was moving very fast so it was hard to see.. hard to explain.. was only for 30 seconds or so)

first and only time ive ever seen something in the sky I thought could most likely be a UFO of some sort....

GREAT THREAT star for sure

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr
reply to post by AccessDenied

...Just toys?...I am flabbergasted at the fact that for SOME reason, IF they are just government "toys" like you say, doesn't it make you mad that you are paying $1.35/L of gas while your government has these "toys" that CLEARLY don't run on any kind of combustible fuel, can SHATTER speed records, AND can DEFY the physics of INERTIA...I'm concerned that you are not upset about this BLATANT technological cover up. Don't you think a machine that can defy physics would be particularly useful for the world? seeing as how we are "struggling" to get to the moon on ROCKET FUEL? B.S! They want you to believe we are still in the stone age...these machines would not harm the environment, it would get us to other planets, and then we could find out for sure if there is life on other planets instead of relying on YOUR GOVERNMENT to tell US because they are CROOKS AND LIARS.

And you're not the slightest bit concerned?

Not just MY government. Read what I said. And I don't buy gas. I go green and walk everywhere thanks.
I care not if ANYONE travels to the moon, or discovers life elsewhere.
Best to take care of the Home planet first I would say.
If I was concerned, what would you propose I do?
Stand up and shout my displeasure to the world?
Announce my theory as truth while they laugh in my face?
Grab a megaphone and act like Alex Jones or William Cooper?
The knowledge IS the power. Not acting all half cocked with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
West coast of BC Powell River I witnessed along with my sister and mother saw what appeared to be a ball of bright white light travelling below 100 kph in a straight line 500 feet above the ground with small sparks off the trailing side and giving off a whiring sound. This happed at dusk and went pretty much threw the middle of town. The air port is directly behind the three story apartment my sister lived in. It was vissible for at least 15 seconds before it went out of our view. I was amazed it was`nt mentioned in the local paper. There is a military air base on vancouver Island across from PR. minutes away. UFO I believe!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join