It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus: son of Cleopatra and Caesar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxLogic
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I can't deal with reality and you think some dude turned water into wine, rose from the dead, and healed the blind with his magic daddy? How often do you see that?

Where did I say that had anything to do with the historical record published my MULTIPLE sources?

Sorry. Try again. My challenge still stands.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What challenge? All you did was completely ignore my post and start arguing some ridiculous nonsense. If you think the bible is a historical reference, and not historical fiction, then you must believe that Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt, and Moses parted the red sea, which by the way is backed up by ZERO other sources. It seems like some dude parting the sea would be big news in the world at the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxLogic

What challenge? All you did was completely ignore my post and start arguing some ridiculous nonsense. If you think the bible is a historical reference, and not historical fiction, then you must believe that Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt, and Moses parted the red sea, which by the way is backed up by ZERO other sources. It seems like some dude parting the sea would be big news in the world at the time.

I started arguing ridiculous nonsense? If this is not an indication you are biased to the point of mental illness I don't know what is.

I challenge you to provide one single shred of evidence or truth to this claim, other than a youtube video. Provide a link to just ONE scholar that shares your opinion, or just ONE shred of historical/archaeological evidence that supports your claim. In fact, provide evidence that Caesar and Cleopatra even had a son, let alone Jesus of Nazareth. You are an ass, and I am finished with you. Have fun necro'ing useless threads.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

"Without further ado, Pilate prepared a table and he ate with Jesus on the fifth day of the week. And Jesus blessed Pilate and his whole house," reads part of the text in translation. Pilate later tells Jesus, "well then, behold, the night has come, rise and withdraw, and when the morning comes and they accuse me because of you, I shall give them the only son I have so that they can kill him in your place."

Pilate and his wife both have visions that night that show an eagle (representing Jesus) being killed.

In the Coptic and Ethiopian churches, Pilate is regarded as a saint, which explains the sympathetic portrayal in the text.

www.opencheops.org...

Jesus was crucified more than once, and one of these was in Egypt . For this to be true, he must have survived the first event. How is this possible?

As the story is told, Joseph and Mary, parents of the babe Jesus, took him almost immediately into Egypt to escape the wrath of King Herod, who certainly wanted him killed. So the bible places Jesus in Egypt as an infant. He is not seen again until an appearance in Israel as a child, where he astounds the rabbis with his erudition. We do not see him again until he is 30 (or so it is written.) The lost years were spent in training at the Mystery School at Giza . The great mystery is called death, and at Giza it was possible to acquire the knowledge to defeat its awesome power.

ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT WAS AROUND AT THE TIME OF JESUS DEATH, WAS ALSO PRESENT DURING THE LIFE OF THE ONE CALLED CESAREAN....

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamkilla
news.yahoo.com...

"Without further ado, Pilate prepared a table and he ate with Jesus on the fifth day of the week. And Jesus blessed Pilate and his whole house," reads part of the text in translation. Pilate later tells Jesus, "well then, behold, the night has come, rise and withdraw, and when the morning comes and they accuse me because of you, I shall give them the only son I have so that they can kill him in your place."

Pilate and his wife both have visions that night that show an eagle (representing Jesus) being killed.

In the Coptic and Ethiopian churches, Pilate is regarded as a saint, which explains the sympathetic portrayal in the text.

www.opencheops.org...

Jesus was crucified more than once, and one of these was in Egypt . For this to be true, he must have survived the first event. How is this possible?

As the story is told, Joseph and Mary, parents of the babe Jesus, took him almost immediately into Egypt to escape the wrath of King Herod, who certainly wanted him killed. So the bible places Jesus in Egypt as an infant. He is not seen again until an appearance in Israel as a child, where he astounds the rabbis with his erudition. We do not see him again until he is 30 (or so it is written.) The lost years were spent in training at the Mystery School at Giza . The great mystery is called death, and at Giza it was possible to acquire the knowledge to defeat its awesome power.

ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT WAS AROUND AT THE TIME OF JESUS DEATH, WAS ALSO PRESENT DURING THE LIFE OF THE ONE CALLED CESAREAN....

I'm sorry, but what the hell does the above mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join