It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: GOP Cybersecurity Expert Suggests Diebold Tampered with 2002 Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Exclusive: GOP Cybersecurity Expert Suggests Diebold Tampered with 2002 Election

rawstory.com

Stephen Spoonamore is the founder and until recently the CEO of Cybrinth LLC, an information technology policy and security firm that serves Fortune 100 companies. At a little noticed press conference in Columbus, Ohio Thursday, he discussed his investigation of a computer patch that was applied to Diebold Election Systems voting machines in Georgia right before that state's November 2002 election.

Spoonamore is one of the most prominent cyber-security experts in the country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think by now, it's BEYOND obvious that the past couple of elections have been completely fraudulent. The entire system is a cesspool of corruptivity. Just another source confirming what a sham the 2002 electorals were.

At least this time around, I don't think they even need to BOTHER with rigging the machines, as TPTB have their Bilderberger puppets and special-interest servers lined up on both sides as our "choices". So it doesn't really even matter now who we vote for-We lose either way.

Sources close to Spoonamore said he was very concerned that he would lose his contracts as a result of coming forward and would take a "large financial hit." These sources added that, despite his concerns, Spoonamore felt obligated to reveal what he knows to the public. "He felt he had no choice as an American citizen but to come forward, and he also knows the likely consequences of him doing so," one source said.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If they altered the 02 elections you can bet the farm they altered the 04 elections as well.

Nothing and I mean Nothing this government does any more surprises me.

Would they lie and cheat? I think thats all they have done since they went on the campaign trail before the 2000 election.

And I see it continuing as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. Especially considering one of McCains advisors sits on the board of directors of a military contractor who has/is attempted(ing) a hostile takeover of the Diebold corp.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And this is news?? how tf is this news?

We have been stating since 2000 that the election for the most part are rigged..

If you cant see it then sorry for being blind and open your damn eyes...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Reminds me of the old Stalin quote

"It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes".

It seems that the USA has started to replace the paper vote with the elecronic one. Paper voting is open to fraud but computer voting is far worse becuase you just can't prove it. I suggest you all go back to pen and paper because at least then, when someone tries to cheat, they can be discovered more easily.

new topics

top topics

join