It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best ufo , alien theory ever!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've never been a big fan of treating time as if it has some kind of "sentience" or ability to "correct" itself, in the case of paradox, etc. or somehow "alter" the way things are when you left, etc.

If UFOs were really caused by time travelers, then it would mean of course that yes, time travel can interfere with the past. What are the ramifications? Maybe nothing, maybe everything? Who knows.

Still though, I think the evidence leans more towards the idea of an alien origin than a future one. Lots of stars, lots of planets, I seriously doubt we're the only ones, and we're also likely not the oldest or most advanced ones out there...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truth08

I totally agree with his theory. If aliens had such great technology, then why would they visit earth and not contact us? I beleive these ufo sightings are actually humans in a different time dimension, possibly hundreds of years ahead of us. They may have the tech. to go back in time, with these crafts. They don,t make contact with us on purpose, so as to not alter the future. They my be coming back just to see great-great-great -great gramma, or her house; hometown , their roots? Who knows , this might be a toy for the very rich in the future!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truth08

Still waiting on the best UFO Alien theory ever...like promised in the title. That first post was just a tease right? Because I can't even imagine a more trite over-used ridiculous theory that someone could claim was the "best doggone one ever." Poke me when you spring Plan B on us. Thanks.

<< 1   >>

join