It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best ufo , alien theory ever!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have been interested in ufo's , aliens and just
about every other legend and conspiracy theories.
Recently I was out side looking up at the stars and
it hit me, what if ufos weren't alien but human but
not human from this time but from the FUTURE.
Yeah I know it sounds a little far fetched but if you
think about it is completely possible.At the rate in which technology has grown in the past 50yrs its not
impossible for the gov. to have found away to jump
time (a time machine) I don't think it is. they are
already tring to bend space and time in outer space
by finding a worm hole. If you think about it ,it could
explain why ufos are so much more advanced than
we are and able to get to us and we not to them.
people say the craft will manuver in such away that
is impossible for todays aircraft and that the aircraft will
basically be gone in a milli second. So that leads me to
believe it could be humans from the future. If u went
back to the future you couldn't interact with anyone
in fear of changing the future and you really couldn't aford to get cought that would just cause a chain reaction
so that's why its so top secret. I believe the government
knows about this and receives info and technology from
the future and that could explain that rappid growth of
knowledge and technology. all this will come to light when
it is uncovered what really goes on at area 51 and the newest
unnamed base that know one even knows about. also when
the arura project comes public in 5-10yrs. The tech on that craft
is nothing we have ever seen before and there working on
a lot more. Until then keep ur eyes and ears open and u
shall soon see.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
go watch some dan burisch videos on you tube.
this is a very old theory.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That theory is nothing new my good man.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yeah, good thinking but it is a really old idea. another problem is that it is generally theorized by those believing in time travel that you cannot change the future you traveled from nor can you ever return to the exact future you traveled from. Have you read the John Titor story?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How do you feel justified in calling this the best theory ever?

If the commonly reported data that the government has classified over 57 different species of aliens visiting the planet is at all even remotely true.. your theory cannot attribute or apply to all those species. And honestly it is just more of mans superego that we are the only intelligient life in the universe that would support such an idea. It is arrogant in the extreme to think that that time travelers explain all ufo and alien sightings.

I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Could you give a link to the studies of alien species visiting Earth? I read this a lot in threads and would like to read more about it. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Actually a guest speaker on ATS Clifford Stone Ex special forces I believe stated it here on these very forums do a search for his name. I may be wrong about his former position but he was military.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No, not a new theory at all.

It's not a bad one, though, and one I personally favor over "aliens from other planets" for a couple of reasons. Until we find proof of life somewhere other than Earth, it doesn't make a lot of sense to try and explain one batch of unknowns with another. However, we already know for sure human beings exist, and that we're pretty clever at figuring things out. If there's a way to time travel, we have a good shot at learning how to do it, even if it takes us a few thousand years.

But one of the best bits of evidence I think gives more weight to the time travel notion is the continuing lack of good evidence left by UFOs that would settle the issue. Considering all the sightings over the years, and assuming for a moment that they can't all be wrong, it's puzzling that so little good evidence remains from those sightings. I figure that one possible reason for that is that if at least some of these things are ships or probes from another time, then if a bit of evidence is left behind and spills the beans to the entire world, all they have to do is go back again and prevent the mistake from happening.

However, the problem with the time travel notion is the same as with the alien notion. They both require positive evidence for proof. In this case, because of the unusual nature of the phenomenon, drawing a conclusion from circumstantial evidence just won't do. That's because there is always an "unknown" reason out there that won't allow us to eliminate all of the other possibilities.

A lot of people will just assume that because a flying saucer flies a particular way, or is able to do sharp turns at high speeds that it just has to be the result of alien technology. But do they know every top-secret experiment that is being done by all the military forces of the world? No. Do they know for sure that these are not time machines? No. Are they absolutely sure there is no other mechanism, including some kind of psychic projection, that might make these things happen. No.

So there is that nagging unknown still left to be overcome, and the only way to do that is with hard, positive proof that demonstrates conclusively what these things are. Something that can be independently analyzed and confirmed as coming from a more advanced technology than we have, or another planet, or another time.

Nobody's done that yet. So while time travel is a possibility, it's still beat by the simple, "We don't know."

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yeah , where did ` 57 varieties of aliens ` come from ??? off a baked bean tin ?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Actually a guest speaker on ATS Clifford Stone Ex special forces I believe stated it here on these very forums do a search for his name. I may be wrong about his former position but he was military.

It was also talked about by Philip Corso, Jr., who said his father had clued him in on it not long before he died. He cited it as one of the reasons it was so highly classified. Time travel has the potential to be incredibly dangerous and damaging to billions of people in the present and the future. It also completely destroys the basis of many religions that rely on their being a "genesis" point and a Creator Being for the Universe and life to exist. And a lot of people still aren't ready for that.

Of course, they could both be full of crap.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
yeah , where did ` 57 varieties of aliens ` come from ??? off a baked bean tin?

Some are robots. Others are genetically modified human beings designed specifically for a particular task that needs to be done in the past. Some may just be evolved people.

They generally look enough like human beings, though, to suggest that's where they came from.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

That was a very interesting post. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
yeah , where did ` 57 varieties of aliens ` come from ??? off a baked bean tin ?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Life could be an illusion to begin with. There are no real certainties. I am however not discounting the idea that time travel is possible or even that some visitations that we interpret to be alien may be humans from the future but I do argue that ALL UFO and Alien experiences can be grouped under that explanation.

The idea of time travel can make your head spin when you think about the paradoxes and variables. I am surprised our tiny human brains don't explode just trying to contemplate how something can exist without having a beginning.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
It was also talked about by Philip Corso, Jr.

Of course, they could both be full of crap.

It was also mentioned by Robert O. Dean a.k.a. Bob Dean, a retired Command Sergeant Major.

He claims to have read a document called: An Assessment: An Evaluation of a Possible Threat to Allied Forces in Europe, which was one & a half inches thick, and is alleged by Dean to have been a secret NATO report on UFO's. He claims he was able to access the document because he had a Cosmic Top Secret Clearance, the highest security clearance in NATO. Dean mentions only 4 different alien species visiting Earth though.

But as Nohup already pointed out all three of them could be full of crap.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
But as Nohup already pointed out all three of them could be full of crap.

Well, the stories don't exactly line up. And all we have are somebody's word that they were told by somebody else or read something else. It's all third-hand information. Where's the beef? Hey, even if they're telling the truth, how could we ever know that their sources were truthful? Impossible.

There's something odd going on, though. It's highly improbable that all the sightings and experiences are hoaxes, misidentifications or insanity.

But what is the answer? Or answers, I should say. Just because one UFO might be aliens from another planet doesn't automatically mean another UFO can't be a time probe from the year 3867. Or something else entirely that we possibly can't even comprehend with our little monkey brains.

It's a puzzler.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
guys i'm not saying that its not aliens i'm just
saying that it COULD BE time travelers and
I never claimed that I was the one who just
now came up with the theory of time travelers
instead of aliens,I am kind of new to the whole
conspiracy theory and aliens thing i've talked
about it with a few friends but nothing like
this so if I am a little behind on certain things
then I apologize.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If we take the simple approach to this problem, current trends in physics research tends to suggest that you can't travel back to before the time travel machine was made..

wiki

But now we have a paradox. What if we actually build the device? Let's say we complete it today at noon. Then we go to test it at 12:15.. using the above premise, we could only jump backwards at most, 15 minutes. Sort of defeats the purpose.

So, unless someone is planning far enough ahead into the future and perhaps thinking that they may need to change something that they will do in the future (after building the time machine), there's no point building it.

And as far as I know, no one has invented a time machine yet so, it would be more likely that our 'visitors' are from this time/dimension/parallel universe.

As for the number? Well, 4 is probably likelier than 57 since we all know how stories get bastardized in the retelling..

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yeah lol, you certainly didn't think this theory up, it's been thought up at least once by every open-minded person. Greys could very possibly be us from the future. The reason they have big eyes, big heads and small bodies is because as we evolve we have depended more and more on technology and mental strength, and less on physical strength. Which would explain why they look the way they do. They need a big head for their mental capacity.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I never even thought about the possibility of
greys could be humans just evolved over thousands
of yrs. that's a good theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join