It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Romanek EMF video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This was taken during a Barbecue over the 4th of july weekend.

Very interesting.. thoughts?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think it's very interesting, it's difficult to prove that the emf light wasn't simply manually controlled though
Other than that it helps make his case more and more deep, in a good way ^_~

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Okay, near 3/4 of the way through.. he asks.. "Were you inside at the event?"
Now, I can swear I hear a small click, like a button being pressed.

It is entirely possible that the man holding the EMF meter is pushing a test button or such to make it flash. For a genuine test, they would need it sitting on a table, so as human interference would not be an issue. Why would there need to be an additional person, if this was not set up. Sorry, but I do not believe this video to be genuine.

You can hear the distinct click of a button push at around 2:09... I would say this is indeed Fake!

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ThreeDeuce]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wonder what his thumb is doing behind the flashing unit.

Pushing a button to turn the flash on and off maybe?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I guess the thing to do would be do some research and find out what model unit that was and wether or not there was a manual testing button on it. I seriously doubt he was pushing a button though as it randomly flashed occasionally when no question had been asked.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

It just adds to the charade!

I'm not really familiar with what these EMF devices can do. So hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge will glean some light on it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Looks like they're using a 'Ghost Meter'. Available on eBay in the $35-$45 range. High tech equipment for sure. There doesn't appear to be a button on the front but I agree the 'experiment' was very poorly setup. And you'd think they would have spent just a little time organizing their questions. I mean, you've established real-time communication with en extra terrestrial being and THOSE are the best questions you can come up with??? Please.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A really nice thread NephraTari thank's for sharing.

This is indeed very interesting !

I too like some other's have stated wonder if it could be the guy pressing a button to make the light flash on demand.

But i also hear camera flashes in the background there sound's like there could be quite a few people present.

I wonder if it's possible to get in contact with the people involved ?

I think if this is genuine then this is a extradimensional being/being's and i beleive they went from our dimension into the next one over a great deal of time and evolution.

Why you ask ?

Well in my opinion nothingness cannot create somethingness. For something to come into existence from nothing requires a purposeful cause therefore, whatever exists, has come into existence by a purposeful causor.

In the case of extradimensional being's they simply evolved beyond what we call normal reality as we see and understand it and they now exist in a different place.

However seen as how i beleive they once existed in our reality it is very possible they can move between the two.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There is something very strange and disturbing about how that fat guy is sitting in the chair.

Seriously though, the way he pays no attention to the flashing light and looks around as if to say, "my uninterested looks prove this is legitimate!". It just makes this whole thing look really stupid.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Whats this got to do with UFO's & Aliens can anyone enlighten me? Otherwise maybe move it to the ghosts section IMHO

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ksavoy30

If you listen to what is being talked about in the video provided you will find reference to extra terrestrial being's and craft.

I think the nickname Grandpa that is used is something that someone involved with these being's uses as a nickname for one of them.

Or infact this is what the being like's to be called.

So in answer to your post yes this is in the right section.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Maybe the guy is just sitting in a way that is comfortable to him ?

And what exactly does the guy's weight have anything to do with anything ?

Ok so what i have gathered is you judged the content of this video simply by looking at the guy in the chair.

Yer you made a real solid contribution to this thread Dronetek keep it up well done.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
But, the way that the experiment was set up completely leaves doubt.
Even if the stock EMF meter does not include a switch, that does not mean that one could not be soldered on.

I want to believe Romanek about this alien and paranormal stuff. But, up until now, he's got an alien video that I CAN'T watch, and this EMF video that could be total bogus BS.

Do these people not learn about credibility.

They should at least watch Ghost Hunters on TV. Follow certain scientific standards, and the information that you can gather can be labeled credible.

Otherwise its junk.................

These guys get a big
for method used.

Now, if this is genuine contact, then its a shame that its being wasted with flawed gathering methods. What a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

I agree with every word you said.

That is why this video need's to be investigated further.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

They had not planned the err interview? would that be the right word.. anyway here is a quote describing the event.

July 5,2008 Investigators from Para Nexus and In The Shadows among other guests
where enjoying a barbeque at the Romanek house. While Stan and his guests where
playing around with one of the investigators EMF Meter, it went off. As they where
talking to thin air to see if it might some how affect the meter, everyone was surprised
when the meter would respond to yes and no questions. Yes the meter would go off
and No the meter would do nothing! The EMF Meter used was a Cellsensor EMF Meter

I think considering the suddeness of the event they did fine with the questions.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks like July 4th nearly sent that dude into a post BBQ Coma. Happens all the time round here. I'd give anything right now for a stomach full of cow, a cold beer, and a lazyboy. MMmmm. Well maybe a piece of gramma's lemon bundt cake with chocolate frosting too.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
First of all, sit up.

Second of all, DUMB.

If aliens need to communicate through an EMF reader then....nothing. Then nothing. They don't. This is silly. Romanek needs to go away.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What a laughable joke of a worthless demonstration. The only thing this guy demonstrates to me is how gullible and ignorant folks are when it comes to believing this utter, foolish, nonsense.

Oh, now I remember, aren't these the same jokers that are affiliated with the wonderous Metatron Personal Harmonizer?????

Keep giving fools like Romanek attention and you get what you guys deserve. Just don't complain years down the road when this subject is in a sadder state than it currently is.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This EMF detector is simular to the one they used. (Possibly the exact model) It has an on/off button on the side facing away from the camera.

It is possible..that when you power the unit on/off you could make it signal...or blink repeatedly... basically its a visual aid to let you know you have activated the device and or sufficient battery power.

We need to hear from some one who owns one or knows the operational protocols (or...a manual) for this particular model, before we could possibly make that determination..... looks sketchy to me though...

For a genuine test, they would need it sitting on a table, so as human interference would not be an issue.

I would also like to agree with this statement ...its the only way to be sure.

EDIT NOTE: I should really proof read my stuff before I hit that button WOW!
[edit on 7/18/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 7/18/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Very interesting idea which makes me reluctant to offer an opinion without more answers.

Let's start with the obvious.

We're told the EMF detector belonged to one of the investigators.

IF the EMF detector belonged to an investigator, AND this is a hoax, THEN we have to agree that that investigator is complicit in the hoax. This mean that investigator would have had to rig the EMF detector and shown Stan how to control the flashing light.

The second objection I raise is how many people attend a bar-b-cue with an EMF detector unless they plan on investigating?

Would it be so out of line for these investigators to introduce it as a means of determining whether Stan was the victim of high EMF readings which could be causing any number of other effects like increased anxiety or decreased mental function, headaches, dizziness and impaired vision.

These issues could all play a big part in the study of what Stan is experiencing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join