It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious Roswell rock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i just found this, i apologize if it has been talked about on ATS already.

Roswell Daily Record - Space rock attracts attention

Roswell Mayor Sam D. LaGrone, who handled the rock and commented on its "strangeness," said Friday that no one really knows what the rock represents, but there are indications it may not have come from the cosmos.

"I'm not a geologist," he said. "The rock is surely strange looking, but when someone showed me a picture of crop circles in Europe exactly like the design on the rock, I believe that someone may have created the image, for whatever reason."

Colin Andrews, a renowned crop circle investigator and author in England, said, "I can confirm that the design on the stone allegedly discovered near Roswell, New Mexico ... is precisely the same as a design discovered in cereal crops that I investigated during 1996 in southern England. The crop circle design was discovered on the morning of Aug. 2, 1996, below an ancient site called Liddington Castle, in the county of Wiltshire, England."

According to the report, the rock has some interesting magnetic properties and duplicates the 1996 crop circle formation.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just a couple of threads down near the bottom...The original thread

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Three! Three hah ah ah!
Sorry dude, just raggin' on you.
But yeah, this is the third thread so far. If you did a search first, don't worry about it. If you didn't, well, that's what it's there for.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
that is just laziness.
if he had just typed in "Roswell rock" in the search box he would have saved himself alot of embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
im sorry.. if a mod reads this, please delete this thread. i'll try better next time.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
well.............THIS thread has the best 1st post though, more informative and colorful.....having the better of the posts does not equate laziness IMO

.........................just sayin maybe the best WAS last

[edit on 18-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I like the way the rock was found by a 'roswell businessman'.Sounds genuine then, first its from roswell, - source of the biggest UFO revolution. type in UFO and theres a roswell on the page somewhere.
and a businessman to boot.

My spidy sense is tingling - - - - -- -- - -- - -BS
the rock is the same as a crop cirlce from 96 , hmmm copied the pic onto a rock.
plus a load of other people have turned up with their rocks at the local roswell paper to say theirs is the same.?
only the 'original' has magnetic properites?
do me a favour, can you guys say 'massproduced' for the tourists.
I bet with time I can get a pic of a crop circle and then carve it out onto a small magnetic rock....

new topics

top topics

join