It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day After Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes, I think they are getting us all ready...

www.apple.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Who exactly is getting us ready for what? Sno-cones this summer? The trailer is advertizing a movie that looks really cool.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I saw the trailer for this movie a couple times. I think it looks like a pretty cool movie. As to getting us all ready, i'm not so sure about that

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Whoa!
That was a real interesting movie trailer. I can't say for certain if that is to prepare us for what's to come but it sure is freaky to think about.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
oh man, that's now on my list of movies to see! thanks for the heads up energy_wave!

as for them preparing us for something? who knows. it sure does look awesome though

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can't help but think about how cool, scary and real the Independence Day teaser trailer was when it first came out. Look what happened to that, it turned into the Will "Welcome to Earth" Smith show. It was still enjoyable, but not what I'd hoped.

Hopefully they wont make the same mistake this time.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i'm looking forward to seeing this movie too, however I don't think it is preparation for anything, just possibility of anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Employees at NASA have been told not to comment publicly on FOX's new summer fuss-film THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, a $125 million disaster movie on "global warming."

The flick, which depicts how accumulating smokestack and tailpipe gases set off an instant ice age, is set to open on May 28.

Few climate experts think such a prospect is likely, the NEW YORK TIMES is planning to report on Sunday, newsroom sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT, but the prospect that moviegoers will be alarmed enough to blame the Bush administration for inattention to climate change has stirred alarm at the space agency.

"No one from NASA is to do interviews or otherwise comment on anything having to do with" the film, said an April 1 message to employees.

Developing...
www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just saw it , it kicked major arse,i left the theater in fear cos i was scared that it might happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I saw the movie while on vacation. It was excellent.

I think that it could be happening in real life and that this movie was to prepare us for it.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
While entertaining, it was pretty much gross inaccuracies, on top of more of them, and then smothered with them.... Ahh, the idea of using a submerged public phone.....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
the movie is a sped up version of what they predict will happen over hundres, thousands, or even hundres of thousands of years.

i liked it though. it made my friend kinda nervous sence she had to go to new york city a few days afetr we saw it. i told her dont worry about it. you have a greater chance of meeting a terrorist than haveing to face a 300 fot high wall of water.

top topics

join