It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If everybody remembered their past lives, this world would be a utopia. The richness of your memory would allow you immediately after birth (or at least after physical mental maturity) to start right where you left off on your spiritual lessons that you need to work on without being left in the dark. Nobody would be concerned over money as they would realize that they are here for a reason other than to increase physical wealth and would focus on increasing their spiritual education. Age, sex, race, location, it wouldn't matter as everybody would be in agreement over everything and focused solely on the goal of enlightenment. Now you would still have to do things in this life to continue survival, like cultivating plants and animals for food, finding shelter, and keeping social ties to other humans, but all the worlds problems would generally be solved and a spiritual focus would be in full effect at all times. You would still have people dying and grief over it, but since you knew they were okay in another reality and could potentially come back to find you, the stranglehold of grief and fear of the unknown that many of us live under would be lifted tremendously.

Forgetting it all, if that is the case, has caused what you see before you. A world dominated by the rich that use religion to pacify the masses into doing their bidding. Everybody thinks religion is something different and some people outright think its baloney (myself included). The agonies of this world are unbearable to most and cause many of our health issues and suicide. The world is a mess and clarity on the issue would solve almost all our problems. There is only benefit to knowing your previous lives.

This is why reincarnation and forgetting your memories is crazy. At least thats my interpretation on it.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just for clarity, most people do not repeat lives. It is common enough but still a signifigant minority.

As for it being involuntary, I guess I see your point. It is a natural drive, but its not like we are forced to do it. I guess breathing was a bad analogy. We don't do it reguardless, its that we naturally want to. Perhaps sex is a better analogy but then not everyone wants that either. Eating perhaps, but then there is anorexia.

Eh, well, maybe its one of those things you'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Quest

I have many questions for you, the more detailed you could be would be all the more helpful. Thanks.

1. From the knowledge you gained, you state that this reality is quite real. I think that's a little hard to swallow if people are going 'backstage'. Do you feel this reality is the implicate one, and the realm you visited the explicate one?

2. What exactly were our 'souls' doing? Were they in an active or passive state? Were they confined in any way?
Any little nuances of this part of the story would be helpful.

3. Is there anything that was out of the ordinary in the time leading up to the experience? Any epiphanies, eurekas, books, movies, music, etc... that had a profound impact on you?

4. You say the technician was a 'guy'. Are you using the term generically, or was he literally a male of the human species? What was 'he' wearing? Were you wearing the same clothes in jacked out mode as you were at the lunch table?

5. Do you feel this experience took place outside your mind..i.e do you fel this realm you visited is geographically 'apart' from yourself? It seems you do, but i'm still curious.

6. Did you get any insight into the mechanics of this reality? You'v mentioned Five dimensions and two time dimensions. Could you elaborate on that?

7. Last one for now. In what person did you experience this in.. first, third..etc..?

The film 'Waking Life' refers to some of these situations. If you haven't seen it you might want to, or watch it again. It could be useful.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
1. From the knowledge you gained, you state that this reality is quite real. I think that's a little hard to swallow if people are going 'backstage'. Do you feel this reality is the implicate one, and the realm you visited the explicate one?
They are both real. This universe exist, we tap into our bodies here by entering a stream of data that flows into this universe. Since there everyone is aware of thier lives here but here not everyone is aware I would say that this universe is more of a training ground. We come here because it is very different from the one in which our true selves exist. This universe is less complex, so it allows more focused learning. Despite my frequent comparisions to a dream state, this reality is NOT the same as dream in that it is just in the mind. We do have physical bodies, there are physical laws, and the things we experience actualy exist. However in this universe we are vastly different. Part of our minds are shut down and we are made of matter rather than energetic space. Who we are here is more like a limb of our real selves. We control it, but without it there is still more. actually, without it we even have access to our full selves rather than being isolated to parts of our brain used in this universe.

2. What exactly were our 'souls' doing? Were they in an active or passive state? Were they confined in any way?
Any little nuances of this part of the story would be helpful.
They were passive. While here our bodies rest in the data stream that is this universe and large portions of them are shut down entirely. In my case its fully active though. Which is why I remember the event and everything before I entered program 2 (this universe). The best way to describe this is that there is a region in our real universe that information of this one flows through. When our bodies step into that stream and the technician aligns us with the stream part of our mind start function in our human body, and normally the rest just haults thought.

3. Is there anything that was out of the ordinary in the time leading up to the experience? Any epiphanies, eurekas, books, movies, music, etc... that had a profound impact on you?
Nope. It happened on a typical work day for me while I was eating lunch and reading the paper. I called in sick the day after though cause I was really freaked out that all of my brain was still active. I spent a while trying to get them to jack me out but nothing seemed to get the attention of the technician. Hence they don't monitor us once we are here.

4. You say the technician was a 'guy'. Are you using the term generically, or was he literally a male of the human species? What was 'he' wearing? Were you wearing the same clothes in jacked out mode as you were at the lunch table?
Yes. My ability to use english was learned here. "Guy" was used just to identify him as an individual. I use the male terms like him just because we don't have a pronoun in english for nuetral sex people. Our real bodies don't have sexes. As for clothes we don't actualy wear any, mostly because there isn't matter there like there is here. Our bodies are excited states of the fabric of space. This makes clothes kind of pointless. Also since our entire body contains thought pathways we are pretty much just brain anyways, so we have nothing "private" to cover up. If we want privacy we just stop emitting light from that region of the brain. We "see" eachother by constantly draining excess energy and then picking up that energy with the outer edges of our bodies. So as you sense eachother there will be empty areas where private thought is taking place.

5. Do you feel this experience took place outside your mind..i.e do you fel this realm you visited is geographically 'apart' from yourself? It seems you do, but i'm still curious.
Yes. My real body was mine, but everything else was external. It was as real as the computer in front of me right now is.

6. Did you get any insight into the mechanics of this reality? You'v mentioned Five dimensions and two time dimensions. Could you elaborate on that?
I got no insight to this reality. I still have no idea how this unvierse works. Everything I know about here I learned here so i'm on par with most of you (if you have moderate science education).

The dimensions are a little tricky to explain in english. Basicly there are 5 physical dimensions. Lets call up and down X, back and forward Y, and left and right Z. You can move in any direction and know a distance from the starting point along these three lines. In the real universe, there are two other lines you can move along. I can't explain it any better than that. Its five physical dimensions. The math and physics of this universe can describe it in number too, but that about it. Remembering being in those dimensions is kinds rough. Its like if one day not only could you not move up or down, but nothing had height and there just was no up and down (program 1 was actualy like this). As for the two dimensions of time I can't really explain it. Here we percieve one dimension of time. Linear time where an one event happens after another. We measure that time based on the event of the earth moving around the sun and the earth turning. Thats one event after another. We also have this type of time in reality. However, we also have another type of time. This time is determined by one configuration after another. This is where english fails me. I could explain it in our shared language but I don't have the ability to use our form of communication in this reality. Not only do the words not translate into anything, but the concepts don't either. So... you'll just have to wait and see for yourself. Oddly, everyone reading this does already understand it, you just have the understanding shut off right now. I know that won't satisfy your curiosity, but there really is no way to explain it. If something does come to me, i'll post it though.

7. Last one for now. In what person did you experience this in.. first, third..etc..?
First.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your answers.

You seem to have had an amazing experience and its good you can share it with people. The fundamental aspects of your experience are in tune with much of what has been written about and experienced by others, and thus I don't find it 'insane' or off the wall.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Quest, congratulations on your experience, as you remember everything now, can you tell us about some of your past lives

I had an interesting experience recently where, i was looking in the mirror, and just kept on looking, and then my face started to change color, from pink, to red, yellow, green, I think i was about to 'jack out' also.. but didnt keep going....

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Whoisit, he stated that he didn't know much about what happened before going into 'training'. All he remembered was pretty much what came back to him while he was in the facility waiting to be jacked back in. Like waking up from a dream, it takes a moment to come back to 'consciousness' and realize you are in a familiar place. It takes a bit for everything that is 'real' to come back to you. That's about the best I could explain it.

I think I kinda 'patched' myself into reality, but not sure, and can't quite explain, but I had a time when I could basically close my eyes and feast on knowledge for extended periods of time... sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes over an hour. I started getting curious as to how long I was actually 'gone' and started noting the time... If I was gone for 10 min's the clock would only register a second or two, if I was gone for an hour, it would register about 5 seconds. The knowledge I sought was basically pretty petty stuff... the equivilant of someone meeting the prez and asking "are there REALLY UFO's?". The knowledge I gained would freak anyone out. It was about this time that I realized that no matter how bad of a thing someone did, there was some good reasoning behind it. There is a moral law that is embedded in all of us, and we follow that law. My morals are my own because of all my 'psychic' experiences, although they do parallel alot of religious teachings. Like this one:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

but, on the other hand I equally believe in the 'LaVeyism' :

Do unto others as they do unto you.

I'm kinda getting off track here a bit, so I'll stop for now... damn ADD is kicking in and I'll need to refresh my thoughts.

Anyways, Quest, I know exactly what you are saying. I'm really glad you brought yourself to share this with the community... at least I can rest assured I'm not as much of a loon as my peers seem to think I am.
I was beginning to have my doubts, and I couldn't have read this thread at a better time (it helped me pull back out of my depression. Now I just have to act like a normal human being to make everyone else around me more comfortable... and you reminded me of the true meaning of life, to experience as much as possible, no matter how painful it may be!)

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
whosit

This is my first live in this program. Most of us only go through one. ANd I do remember everything from before. I have very clear memory from birth til now (real birth, no the one here).

This is my first, but if thing do get screwwed up because i'm aware of the situation it may not be my last.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sry, Quest... my bad, I thought you were talking about your birth in this life. Kinda amazing you were there long enough to recollect that much info. This 'glitch' just goes to prove that nothing is absolutly perfect (and nothing perfect is absolute).

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
What about other animals or possibly extraterrestrials, Quest? Did you see anything about them in the other dimension?

Was everybody and everything the same there or did our energy bodes have any differences at all? Were they formless balls of light or did they take some type of shape like a hologram or something?

You said that we are excited portions of space. So are we surrounded by dark and we sit there and shine like stars or something in a void or what?

Are you immortal in the other realm?

What about people who are traumatized, retarded, killed, or other negative things that happen in this universe? Do aspects of life here negatively affect the other realm personas or does it not matter at all?

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ive had memory dreams that resemble this. I was a messenger across space, but i got sucked into this planet not of my will. (short dream), due to proxy of having to travel close by it.

And what about this NWO comming into the world? if you control the basic training program for all the Universe? No this looks much more like prison gangs.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Now personally this really sucks. Not because I have issues with being in this reality, I find a lot of it interesting , but because my knowledge of reality is still active. Knowing the goal defeats the purpose. I already stated the error but since the system is rarely monitored it didn�t help any. So hopefully either someone will pick up on this and unjack me and fix it, or I�ll have to run through this existence again.

I would offer the possibility that you've finished this 'level(of existence)'; ie., you've reached a point where most people pass on, but you're still here. I would say enjoy all this world has to offer - I doubt you'll be required to go through this existence again unless you want to.

Another possibility may be that the lesson you're currently trying to learn involves "knowing the goal". IOW, how can I find purpose when I have foreknowledge of the outcome? This definely sounds like higher level training to me, so good luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Quest-

One Question, could it be possible (by the theory that you state) that dreams, could just be a review, like in a classroom, and this is all just a test of reality, and if we get it wrong the first time, we cant "unjack" from the program?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Our bodies are excited states of the fabric of space.

This statement alone lends a lot of credence to your experience; this idea is a fairly common theory in quantum physics... ties in with string theory and all that.

Any more information would be both helpful and interesting. Thanks for sharing this, Quest.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Heelstone. Maybe the physical birth is involuntary but what about the spiritual?
Maybe the soul is like a hard-drive. You sit up there on a cloud, make the choice to come here, and get reformatted so you can make a clean start.
You could choose to forget. There is no reason why this could not be so.

If, as Quest stated, the aim of his existence is to learn, repetition is not hell. It could merely be part of the learning process - rather like a child reciting his multiplication tables.
Maybe voluntarily going through multiple lives does sound crazy. But put it in the context of Quest's experience and it actually sounds quite sane. It's rather like taking lessons at school. You move on from grade to grade, subject to subject.

One of my mates is a Buddhist, not over the top but about 2yrs
ago, i asked him 'what are your views on reincarnation?'
He said the body is like a car, and the soul is the driver.
When the car finally(sp) won't start anymore, the
'driver/soul' is given a new car.
I was quite impressed with his expl'.
S.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm finding this whole thread really fasinating, a couple more questions if you don't mind

where do messages from the other side delivered through mediums actually come from ? If they are from others who are no longer jacked into this reality , then aren't they risking us finding out the truth and jepordising the learning process that we are going through?

Also I'm interested in the issue of animals that was mentioned before, are they also in this other place?

If we are here to learn then does it matter what we come out of it with?
murderers for example, is there experience of this life just as valuable as anyone elses?
Are there right and wrong lessons to be learnt or is every experience valuable.
Does good and evil exist outside of this reality?

Do we choose who we are born to or are those choices made for us, or is it just pot luck where we end up?

I assume that in our true state of mind we still don't have the answers to some of the questions that we have here , such as how did this all start in the first place?

I could go on and on, as I say, I find this fascinating and also quite probable. I think that so many people seem to question reality that you have to wonder if we all have the truth there buried deep within our subconsious.

One more question, do you feel the need to go further with the knowledge that you say you have? Is posting it here enough? If it were somehow proved that what you are saying is real, then if it became public knowledge, what sort of effect would it have here? Would it make the whole system unstable or would it not matter because in this state, we can't comprehend what you are saying anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread Quest, I've read similar theories, which yours ties into very well - authors like Gary Zucav for example.

You say there are approx. 150 billion in this program, you said that might be - do you think some may be life on other planets in our universe? And if so, do you think there is a difference in the goals of the program depending what planet you train on?

What about Animals, is that an earlier training program, or completely separate from us?

One last question, this makes a lot of sense to me since it's similar to other theories I find plausable, but I wonder how this ties in with any other theories we might read here, such as the Reptiles and the Illuminati and such.

Part of the Reptile theory is that they feed on our negative emotions, and seek to keep us 'jacked in' (to use your terminology, which makes sense).

If all this was true (your experience, and the Reptile theory) - are the Reptiles also jacked in like we are, or are they ruled by another force, lower in vibration/light than us?

I'm not expecting that you believe/entertain the Reptile theory, but I do find it of interest.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sorry for the long delay in posting, I've been quite busy lately...

What about other animals or possibly extraterrestrials, Quest? Did you see anything about them in the other dimension?
I know there are 6 billion humans on earth right now. And I know there are 150 billion of us running the program right now. I don't know how to account for the other 144 billion. They could be animals, or on other planets in this universe. All i know is that they are jacked into THIS universe. The thought that they could be animals never crossed my mind. Very interesting.

Was everybody and everything the same there or did our energy bodes have any differences at all? Were they formless balls of light or did they take some type of shape like a hologram or something?
Yes, everyone was unique. The general shape of our bodies is spherical though it changes shape was we grow. We consume ordered space to grow into and fill with more of our body-minds as we learn. The older and more experienced you are the larger you are. The technician that was over seeing our training program was about twice the size of me and bigger than most of us jacked into this universe. Also the spherical shape is broken up by hidden section of thought so at times one may not look spherrical at all.

You said that we are excited portions of space. So are we surrounded by dark and we sit there and shine like stars or something in a void or what?
We do shine, but its not exactly like stars, we only give off energy to help sense eachother and manipulate our enviroment. We do have physical structures made up of matter and energy. For example the training facility is made of an energy field around the stream to this reality. Energy fields tend to dominate our architecture rather than matter however. Matter is normaly only used as a power source to generate the fields. Our buildings rest in open space as small power generators that generate the actual structures.

Are you immortal in the other realm?
Yes. We can die, but we do not age. For example many of the adults are almost as old as the real universe but if there is an energy or matter explosion it can scatter our energetic space effectivly killing us. For the most part we can avoid death but it does happen.

What about people who are traumatized, retarded, killed, or other negative things that happen in this universe? Do aspects of life here negatively affect the other realm personas or does it not matter at all?
The bad that happens here is just as much a learning experience as the good. I'd assume both the murderer and the mudered learned a great deal from the experience. Since we don't have any ill will in reality though, i can only assume murder is something brought on by this enviroment. I believe being traumatized or any other negetive things could also be just as much a learning experience.

quango
I haven't finished. Or rather I wasn't done when I was jacked out awhile back. I am having fun though.

agent23212
I'm not sure I understand your question. I do know that dreams only occur in the part of our minds jacked into this reality though. Well, normally. Since I retain full memory I would guess that while dreaming others may access parts of themselves not tied to here. All my dreams have always been related to life here. And for those wondering, yes we do sleep in reality and do dream too. It occurs when we go into a state of repair. Our bodiy-mind become entropic over time and when we repair the structure we experience dream like states.

Xenographer
Yup. Actualy in this reality it would seem the same may be true in the sense that our bodies here are matter which is condensed energy. Though I don't understand this reality to the extent needed to claim that is deffinitly the case.

where do messages from the other side delivered through mediums actually come from ? If they are from others who are no longer jacked into this reality , then aren't they risking us finding out the truth and jepordising the learning process that we are going through?
You mean from those that jacked out and are "dead" here? As in ghost? I have no idea. I've never encountered such a thing. Nor have I ever recieved a message from the other side while in this reality. All my experiences with the real universe were when i was out.

Also I'm interested in the issue of animals that was mentioned before, are they also in this other place?
I don't know about the connection between animals here and anything there. It is possible that some of us are jacked into animals. I just don't know. As for animals there, yes, there are other creatures there aside from our race. None of them are as advanced or connect to other realities like we do to my knowledge.

If we are here to learn then does it matter what we come out of it with?
murderers for example, is there experience of this life just as valuable as anyone elses?
Are there right and wrong lessons to be learnt or is every experience valuable.
Does good and evil exist outside of this reality?

We are here to learn emotions and internal drives. I think every human here no matter what state they are in learns. As for right and wrong, no. One of the odd things is that our actions here in terms of "morals" have no effect on our success in the program. That being said, you do have a body here, getting killed does jack you out possibly before you are done learning, and I think it is important to be moral while here. Good and evil does exist outside of this reality. Our race however doesn't have many issues with it. We can experience all the emotions learned here but with greater knowledge and purpose, we don't act on them the same way.

Do we choose who we are born to or are those choices made for us, or is it just pot luck where we end up?
You mean born in this reality I assume? no, we have no say. Actualy until we entered this universe we had no concept of it at all. This is why your first 1-5 years here is just learning to understand your senses, human interaction, and the basics of moving around. If you asked someone just comming out of program 1 what a human was they would have no idea what you are talking about.

I assume that in our true state of mind we still don't have the answers to some of the questions that we have here , such as how did this all start in the first place?
We have more answers. Or rather as part of my base knowledge (the stuff I was born with) I know more of reality than I do of here. It is possible though that our race does know the origin of the real universe and I just haven't learned it yet.

I could go on and on, as I say, I find this fascinating and also quite probable. I think that so many people seem to question reality that you have to wonder if we all have the truth there buried deep within our subconsious.
I often spend a lot of time thinking about how our real minds and our link to here works. For example is the subconscious part of our inactive minds? I know its not supose to be, but it might. Also why does brain damage here cause change in people. I have no idea how the connection between the two works. Perhaps its just reaction to an event on our physical brain here and what parts of us are connected. Or perhaps it actualy damages part of us there.

One more question, do you feel the need to go further with the knowledge that you say you have? Is posting it here enough? If it were somehow proved that what you are saying is real, then if it became public knowledge, what sort of effect would it have here? Would it make the whole system unstable or would it not matter because in this state, we can't comprehend what you are saying anyway.

My original point in posting this at all was in hopes of finding another person with full knowledge just so I'd have some to talk to about it. I have gone further than this post in seeking out any others. I can't think of any way to prove this at all. Not in the sense than people would understand it as fact, but either be in the same situation as me or just believe it on faith. Assuming everyone did know, i'd imagine it would change this world a lot and possibly ruin the learning experience. I even thought about killing myself or another so one of us would jack out and tell the technician about my situation, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else, and my self presservation instint does apply even though I know I wouldn't actualy die. If nothing else, people here don't know of the higher reality and death of myself or another would hurt them a great deal. Even if they learned from this, it would be something at my hand, not the natural flow of this reality. Morals have been an odd thing for me since my experience. I know they aren't quite what I thought, but I still feel compelled to stick by them.

You say there are approx. 150 billion in this program, you said that might be - do you think some may be life on other planets in our universe? And if so, do you think there is a difference in the goals of the program depending what planet you train on?
Yes, there may be life on other planets here. All i know is that some how there are 150 billion of us in this reality. The goals are emotions and drive. Thats it. Anyone jacked into this universe are here for those two things. This does imply that if there are some of us in alien life forms, they are probably unaware of reality too and do have emotions and drives.

What about Animals, is that an earlier training program, or completely separate from us?
Animals are not an earlier program. This is program 2, and program 1 was in a different universe. However, some of us may indeed be jacked into animals. Its a tough call since some animals, especially primates not only rival humans, but can even be smarter than them. I know that gorillas exposed to sign language and humans can have a Higher IQ than some mentally challanged. For example my friends sister has the mentality of a 4 year old and will for the rest of her time here while coco the gorillia tested to an age of 6.

One last question, this makes a lot of sense to me since it's similar to other theories I find plausable, but I wonder how this ties in with any other theories we might read here, such as the Reptiles and the Illuminati and such.
Well, from my knowledge of this universe (learned here) these aliens don't exist. Human imagination seems a lot more probable of an explination than any evidence put forward. However, if you assume all the account of aliens are true, then I would point out they are actually in the program with us. This would imply that they are driven by emotions and internal drives and have no knowledge that we share so much in common with them.

Part of the Reptile theory is that they feed on our negative emotions, and seek to keep us 'jacked in' (to use your terminology, which makes sense).
I doubt it. Though I guess a form of educational parasite would make for faster learning. Perhaps these are just the overly abitious learners.

If all this was true (your experience, and the Reptile theory) - are the Reptiles also jacked in like we are, or are they ruled by another force, lower in vibration/light than us?

Ok, now i'm getting it. Dispite all my above statements I was assuming that any intelligent creatures in this universe were also one of us that were jacked in here. That was actualy was a gross assuption on my part. If an alien race was native to this universe, and fed on emotions, we would be prime targets since that is our goal here, to learn various emotions. I still see no reason to jump to that conclusion, but I understand what you are saying.

With 150 billion of us to account for though, I wouldn't be shocked if alien species were also actualy us.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Quest]

JON

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How were you able to come up with the idea that we are here to learn emotions and such? Was there someone there to explain things to you?
I know if I was "jacked out" I would be just a tad disoriented and not know what the hell was going on.

Sorry guess I should have read the entire thread

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by JON]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers Quest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join