It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

futuristic hello

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ok i am not a scientist, and i never knew that i should use proper grammar when typing on a conspiracy forum. i say lol because thats wat we do. thats wat my generation did ,they actually say "lol" and we type it on comps when using keyboards as well

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OK know of any celebs that will die soon? Sometimes that's easy to remember.

basically do you remember ANYTHING that will happen soon.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ummmm idk of any celebrities who die soon...I was 7 years old, I only watched cartoons andj ust started getting into football and basketball. Everything I know happens far into the future

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have a great idea, If you have the means to time travel then prove it. Copy and paste the entire next post that someone is going to make, Travel in time to the point that you can post it right here after this post, with the time and date of the next poster's post with exactly what they are going to post.

That ought to be easy for you to do. You can post it seconds before they do so that they will have no idea what you are going to post and thus your post would be there before the posters post that you have copied and pasted. And thus proof that you can time travel.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i cant time travel, i did it on accident and am stuck here

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unbelievable
i cant time travel, i did it on accident and am stuck here

LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What a crappy point in time to get stuck in
I would have chosen the middle ages myself but eh I wasnt the idiot scientists that didnt hook up a machine right. Should have had a couple electric engeneers with ya.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
well nobody told me that I would be time traveling, but iv been stuck here for several months now, and have gotten my life more together than it was when i got here

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
What a crappy point in time to get stuck in
I would have chosen the middle ages myself but eh I wasnt the idiot scientists that didnt hook up a machine right. Should have had a couple electric engeneers with ya.

I disagree we are in times of change

It would be an interesting time for one to travel to and watch the world change.

But considering that he grew up in this time, well it will be pretty boring to watch everything all again haha.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
it is boring, but i have noticed a change between my time and this time...so all is not as boring

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unbelievable
it is boring, but i have noticed a change between my time and this time...so all is not as boring

OK then didn't you just say you can't remember anything?

What change have you noticed?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
well i dont remember things, but the obvious change to me is the fact that the New England Patriots go 18-1, but where I'm from they finished a perfect 19-0 season

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by unbelievable

Sounds like you really messed it up for the patriots...

Really guys? Come on. No substance amongst all this garbage.

ETA: haha this has been moved from the "jokes and pranks" in BTS, so I take back what I said. Continue with your prank.

[edit on 7/18/08 by SantaClaus]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this is not a prank, I am serious. but clearly the government has it correct. Disclosure should not occur

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by unbelievable

So you're posting on a forum where people can see your IP address and track you through it, even though your buddy was "taken away." Aren't you scared?

You mention disclosure. Of what pray tell? Doesn't seem anyone is interested in hiding you, as you are the only one who knows about your situation. And then you go on these boards and bring it up on a conspiracy board.. See how your story falls apart as soon as you begin to think about it?

You're living the same timeline as us, so go find yourself when you were 7!

What are soldiers doing in space? You'd think once we got that technologically advanced, "soldiers" wouldn't be needed to deploy extraterrestrial weapons.

You don't say how you've been living for months without an identification, ss, etc... So you're an illegal immigrant right?

Every single person here (outside the other 12 year olds) knows you're lying. Why continue this nonsense?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
#1 I have taken precautions to prevent my location from being known by hijacking signals
#2 I was not deploying any weapons...i was there for security reasons
#3 I do have identification

Just because you don't understand how I am living here and how I am not in jail does not mean that I am lying. I don't care if you believe me or not, it simply shows your inability to open your mind to possible truths

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Furhtermore dont believe me now, but when what I say comes to pass then you will realizw the truth

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
THis guy is "guest 56", a troll who came onto chat tonight with the ATS-ers. He signed up and started this thread just to make trouble with the guys on chat once everone started asking him who he was and questions about his claims.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
no i have not gone on chat yet because i dont have 200 posts

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No doi- it is the temporary chat that will not link to this site. You are the troll and you did chat with us. The others can verify.

spelling edit

[edit on 19-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join