It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

futuristic hello

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i'd love to have a conversation with you unbelievable, do you have an email?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja

Originally posted by unbelievable
I was not captured, but my fellow scientist was. And I have been here for some time just hiding out, and living life.

How did you go about getting an identity, job, place to live, internet connection?

He's from the future remember?
He can rub two stones together and get a 56k connection.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

hahaha nice

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hello 'Unbelievable'....... I like to keep an open mind, so I'll neither flame you or make fun. I once found a Microsoft file on my computer dated 2036, when I tried to 'save' this onto disk, nothing happened except a 'rainbow' coloured stationery page ! Weird ! My computer screen also changed colours from the standard ones I use. A completely different scheme !
After this I couldn't even log on to the net and had to have someone come and re-boot my whole system, which is when I found the 'file' I saved as detailed above. This was last year...... following a v. strange burglary at home where all that was taken was an almost new digital camera and my wallet containing (not much) cash and family photos. I was really upset about that especially. The 'family' photos ! Some v. strange stuff started to happen immediately after that which I won't go into now (like you I have no proof apart from what I've mentioned - so no-one would 'believe' it ).

Even if your story is 'suspect', I for one would like to hear more. Just to compare 'notes' !

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I really hate those one line posts. So I'll take the opportunity to point out we are experiencing a full moon.

This is what we might call the ATS Full Moon Affect is in progress.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ah come on, its so fake man.

If he was from the future he would have brought back some kind of gadget or technology that we would praise him for and he would make himself rich.

I used to dream about going back in time when I was a kid, and I always brought back something that would make me rich. Like a Nintendo and TV in the 1800's.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

And to add the Nintendo had to have Super Mario 3 with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This thread has nothing more left in it, the OP has thrown down his surrender rather quickly or he is trying figure out what storyline he will put forth with new role as a "future soldier" come to the past, like Van Damme did in time cop but he was cop..

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

haha...well what makes me believe I am from the future? the fact that one day I was in the year 2033, and now im in the year 2008. I was witness to a series of tests in our research facility as well as a test craft when our system's detected a massive power surge. I was with a scientist and the radiation levels skyrocketed causing us to pass out. We woke up a bit later and flew our craft down to the planet after we detected nothing on the moon. We have better meds 25 years from now (if you weren't sure) so I have now recovered from the radiation poisoning. However, when we landed here things looked much different and before we could gather our bearings, we were detected by some police force. I was not captured, but my fellow scientist was. And I have been here for some time just hiding out, and living life.

Im just wondering, was your research facility conducting an experiment that resulted in a resonance cascade? Its ok Mr Freeman, you can tell all to us.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

Originally posted by unnamedninja

I was not captured, but my fellow scientist was. And I have been here for some time just hiding out, and living life.

How did you go about getting an identity, job, place to live, internet connection?

He's from the future remember?
He can rub two stones together and get a 56k connection.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by buds84]

I dont mean in his future, I mean in our present. Going back 20 years might not be a problem for us. But arriving in 2008 and trying to buy anything, or start a normal kind of life without an identity is impossible.

What I want to know is, after arriving in 2008, how did he go about getting a semblance of a life together? to the point where he has enough leisure time to come to ATS and make whimsical threads about what eccentric people might think about him.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by unbelievable

Does a war take place with Iran?

What near future events can we expect?

Who wins the World Series?

Do you have a picture of the future?

Make us a believer.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Seriously, what kind of response did you expect? If any of this actually was true, I'm fairly sure you would go about it in a completely different way.

None of this makes any sense whatsoever. You should log off and go out and enjoy your summer holiday instead of sitting couped up in front of a computer screen trying to make contact with "the eccentrics" on ATS. Dude, leave the time traveling to John Titor, he was way more prepared anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tomster

unbelievable can you please be more specific about how you got here?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I seriously do NOT understand why people start threads like this! Whats their intentions exactly? Do they expect us all to sit here and go "WOW, this guy is from the future!" Absolutely ridiculous, I wasn't even going to add to this thread but I just wanted to share my annoyance with the other members who can't stand such fake threads being started

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Is School Back in Yet?

because all these post's are getting wearisome...The Future if we have the ability to travel backwards in time...WHY WOULD WE? to watch what has all ready happened? No we all would want to go FORWARD and see that which was to come...place our stock market bets...etc etc.
If your from the future..you must be a historian...come to study the imperial Dick Cheney) ever notice that Richard the DICK Nixon and DICK Cheney are both named DICK and in fact are or were DICKS but I digress.
Tell us FUTUREGIRL what do they use for TAMPONS IN THE FUTURE or have they conquered the menstrual cycle..
along the time travel

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
He's is from the FUTURE alright:

Funny
Underaged
Transparent
Unproven
Ridicalous
Entity

Sorry to sweep this guy away; and he's thinking we're idiots to believe him without proof.

Well Mister; you can "shoot" us all away by giving just one prediction to happen in near future, I'll get back with you and apologize when this turns out to be the truth!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Any message from the future starts with the powerball numbers.

Till I see 400 winners splitting the main prize, I'm not nearly a believer.

You might as well change your other 4 aliases to _____ Titor...
Tim, James, Luke, Mark etc TITOR. No offense to the titor gang!

I also LOVE your join date along with your other aliases looking for headlines.

Exams are over I see!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Man tell us more. It ain't enough to post "Hey I am from the future!"

I am from the future too. I was in the same craft as you, hidding in the trash can! NOOOO just kidding

Who is president in your time. Any wars between 2009 and 2030?
Are there any new video game systems that really kick a....???
XBOX 3600?? Playstation 27?
What kind of cell phones you have?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I just got out of bed and realised I am the future!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What do kids do on holiday in the USA?
Drop huge amounts of '___' and watch their favorite Sci-Fi's?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join