It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to attack Iran after Sept.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Transportation Minister Shaul Mofaz, who stands a good chance of becoming prime minister shortly after September's Kadima primary, defended his hawkish statements about a prospective attack on Iran this week in an interview with The Jerusalem Post.

Source

This is the second time the man has threatened to attack Iran. I think when he becomes prime minister he will attack Iran without hesitation. I agree that Israel has a right to get rid of Iran's nuclear ambitions, but they should at least solve the solution diplomatically.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
LOL i don't think you been reading the news lately..they are holding more talks.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This being the kind of site that it is I thought I would throw the following into the discussion:

mediumchannel.com...

A 47-year-old school teacher, Nobrega da Luz has made predictions which span more than 30 years. Among his prophecies this year are another Empire State Building terror attack and a 9.1 magnitude earthquake in China, both happening in September.

People who scoff at the credibility of these sorts of people have an easy way of checking his accuracy. He is also predicting a very large earthquake for the Phillipines. It's supposed to happen tomorrow, Friday, July18, 2008.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ipsedixit]

Mod Edit: fixed link.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
From that source:

"The strategy against Iran has not changed and it will continue to be led by the United States," Mofaz said. "We cannot let a dangerous regime threaten the entire would."

Which sounds like the puke bucket calling the jumbo plastic bowl red.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Iran has repelled to suspend their uranium enrichment program.

Source

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
LOL i don't think you been reading the news lately..they are holding more talks.

I think that supports the idea that an attack is imminent. After all, it wouldn't look good if they attack unless "negotiations fail".

Originally posted by Dan5647

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes, and we've been "requesting" that they stop their enriching program......
Oh lookey lookey, they refused to stop it.
Hmmm... What could this mean????

WAR

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

No war, but the destruction of Iran's nuclear program. Iran should not be trusted with nuclear technology since their leaders seem to hate Israel and the West. If you have common sense, then you would know why Iran is seeking the technology.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by ThreeDeuce

No war, but the destruction of Iran's nuclear program. Iran should not be trusted with nuclear technology since their leaders seem to hate Israel and the West. If you have common sense, then you would know why Iran is seeking the technology.

So why does Russia not have a problem with it or Iran's neighbours? And why should countries such as the US and Israel fear a nuclear Iran? And why can Iran not be trusted but the US can and so can Israel, China, Russia, India and Pakistan? mmmmmm......Israel should buy a big boat and ship its people to the UK and the US and then the US and the UK can build many walls and segregate each other and be happy people while the rest of the world can continue to be..rational..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

Iran should not be trusted with nuclear technology since their leaders seem to hate Israel and the West. If you have common sense, then you would know why Iran is seeking the technology

WHY NOT??!! If the rest of the world is allowed, why aint they?
I reckon if Israel want Iran to stop they should get rid of their own nukes first.
Personally, i wish nukes never existed in any country, but what to do....
Iran will never ever have the amount of nukes America has or Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

So why does Russia not have a problem with it or Iran's neighbours?

Russia wants to be dominant over the U.S.

And why should countries such as the US and Israel fear a nuclear Iran?

Like I stated earlier, their leaders hate the U.S. and Israel. Ahmadenijad stated "wipe Israel from the pages of time" and was obviously referencing aggression towards Israel.

And why can Iran not be trusted but the US can and so can Israel, China, Russia, India and Pakistan?

Iran is being run by leaders who hate Israel and the West. China, Russia, India, and Pakistan began to gain nukes during the Cold War, so not much we can do about that.

Israel should buy a big boat and ship its people to the UK and the US and then the US and the UK can build many walls and segregate each other and be happy people while the rest of the world can continue to be..rational..

The people of Israel have the right to exist and live in their own country or any parts of the world. Same goes for the Palestinians, Muslims, or any other race or religion. Your opinion interprets that the US, UK, and Israel like to be segregated from the rest of the world. If we were segregated, then we wouldn't have tens of thousands of jet airliners flying in and out of the US to different countries daily. Anyways, this topic has nothing to do with segregation.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by alienstar

I think that supports the idea that an attack is imminent. After all, it wouldn't look good if they attack unless "negotiations fail".

Well, suprise suprise!

Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack between November and Jan

top topics

join