It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught on Tape as Columbia Disintergrates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This following video briefly shows a UFO firing what appears a violet lazer, as the remains of shuttle Columbia tumbles towards earth...www.youtube.com... A purple corkscrew type of beam was repotedly photographed striking Columbia on its re-entry..www.jamesoberg.com...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure how the laser effect got there, but the UFO reminds me of this:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

This was live Fox News footage clip at the time.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

That's why I was curious about the laser thingy. I knew it couldn't be CGI since it was live footage, I was just thinking that it could possibly be some weird glitch or lens flare. The UFO itself looks too much like the "diamond effect" you get from planes, so that's why I'm a little skeptical on this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That is "Super Lightning".. It corkscrews till it reaches the Ion trail behind the shuttle.. then rides it down frying the Columbia.

The reason that common sense answer is replaced with official bullshat about tiles .... Is the same reason nuclear armed nations fear non armed nations getting them. Its not because of their use... It is because of the knowledge!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Never heard about this video especially at the time when the Columbia disintegrated. Could this be CGI implanted into the actual FOX coverage.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

That's why I was curious about the laser thingy. I knew it couldn't be CGI since it was live footage, I was just thinking that it could possibly be some weird glitch or lens flare. The UFO itself looks too much like the "diamond effect" you get from planes, so that's why I'm a little skeptical on this one.
If you notice in the video the camera zooms in on this object as it is discharging this beam. I have seen diamond shaped UFO videos that are identical.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

www.jamesoberg.com...

That pdf file is not supporting a UFO. Instead it explains how it is a result of the way the picture was taken.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So this UFO shoots at the shuttle after it has broken up?

That makes no sense whatsoever!

Sorry but aliens did not shoot down Columbia.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

If the photographer had a camera with mirror lockup and had used it this wouldn't have happened. It's a common beginner mistake, or a consequence of less advanced photographic gear. Here's what the same effect looks like when applied to a satellite that isn't reentering at the time: ISS to be exact
www.pbase.com...
Add in the fainter plasma trail of the shuttle burning its way into the photo after the initial jiggle and you have the above photograph.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Its called 'debris' my friend. And that 'purple lazer'? Its called a 'debris trail'. This happens when something foreign enters our atmosphere. Vivid imaginations out there. Sorry, try again.

top topics

join