It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe onto something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My mother just told me george bush is in california visiting the wild fires and i just thought to myself isn't the bohemian grove meeting from the 12th to the 17th or something like that?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Earth to Late, Earth to Late come on back ....that went FLYING right over my head...Bush visiting the wildfires and the Bohemian Grove meeting? What is a Bohemian Grove Meeting...and what is the conspiracy here? I need more facts, so I can even make any connection between your dots, thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Damn skippy you may be onto to something very good and our buddy the Replicanator is the Governer not bad great catch! star for that one.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Here you go buddy search up on it

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Bush aint visiting no wildfires. whats there to do when your visiting wildfires? look in amazement how its burning down the forest? i live in cali by the way our town has been under smoke for a while you can barely see the blue sky.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Grab that hose Junior, no, no, point it at the base of the Idol of the All-Seeing Maloch, not the top!"

Where is Kissinger?...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Sorry, Dbl post.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think he's chillin by the burning owl statue right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
I think he's chillin by the burning owl statue right now.

It may still be a little light out in cali right now, but that creepy play is probably about to start soon.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah i think so too. I remember in the video I see these two guys in costumes carry something over and then it gets silent and you hear a loud scream and then the guy speaking starts laughing and says "FOOLS, FOOLS!!". did they actually sacrifice a human body and was that the scream of the body? lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh my mistake it runs until july 27th. that makes more sense because yesterday it was said that he went to california to visit the wildfires and yesterday was the day it started. lmao.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
Bush aint visiting no wildfires.

that means he is visiting the wild fires

cant have so many negatives, sorry had to it just sounds funny

i personally dont care about the bohemian grove part of what they do as much as what they do

of all the posts of 2008 is gonna be a very special year for alot of #e to go down it has been actually quite quiet besides all the talk and huff and puff of stuff

obama has to be in on this hoopla too, IMO

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh, it's "summer camp" time again already?

My how time flies.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
Oh, it's "summer camp" time again already?

My how time flies.

LOL

Ok kiddies gather around the campfire and we'll roast some children and Uncle Bilderberg will tell us some ghost stories.

Hey little George! Stop picking fights now sit down and be quiet!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Lmao. Yeah obama is there for sure. Its funny because the same night clinton and obama were supposed to meet at a house to talk the bilderberg meeting was going on. the media makes it so obvious

top topics

join