It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
You put 'hundreds of prophecies fulfilled' in the title of your thread. You posted zero.

just today i linked a pretty obscure website... & that phrase 'hundreds of prohecies fufilled' was used in that places story about the identity of an anti-christ (?2004-06?)...

it went on to say that Bill Frist
was most likely one of the underlings that are preparing the way for the anti-christ...
as Frist has all of the personal qualities & traits (but to a lesser degree)
of the one who will come and wear the anti-christ mantle

i really don't know if i'm correct in the site or the article title...
but i just wanted to point out the seeming synchronicity wrapped together.

i think it was 'the truth seeker. co. uk/' but don't hold me to that !

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Oops.... it was Doug Frist, not Bill

and about the OP video, that tells us about the anti-christ prophecies & the person that will come.

the part about... (the beast that once was, is not (now), but will be... although for a short time...) etc.
the videos explaination that the Catholic church and/or the Vatican (a nation state) is the subject of this coded prophecy ... just does not make since.

John's vision in Revelations, was composed around 90-100AD,
so the verse about the beast that was...is not now... but is yet to come... was in reference to his present lifetime, at that era in history.
The phrophetic verse about the beast, or as the video interpets it beast=vatican
did not exist in the authors time of the vision, 90-100AD...
therefore the catholic church, the vatican, or the pope; never were as the phrophecy states (... beast that was once...is not now,...)

i recall that the video states the Roman Catholic Church didn't become established until something like 538 or 583 AD...hundreds of years after the ~100AD prophecy was written down in Revelations...

so i'm supposed to understand that for 400+ years the beast that was... is not ... yet will come... that prophecy was not supposed to begin until 1929? and had no meaning for the believers in the early church, the middle ages, the crusades, the 1st war with Islam, etc?

Also... i'd suggest that the 7 heads of the beast are more than likely the 7 churches that are sent letters in the beginning of the book of Revelations...
rather than the treatment the video trys to indoctrinate us with.

someone could do a thesis on the twists & turns of the video presentation and the spin on interpetation used...and point out that even the video is part of the mass delusion that is being played out.

i think i've said enough about that....

[edit on 14-9-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The easiest (basic) way to identify The Beast is by all Anti-Human/Anti-Christian teachings, that is A) Against The Covenant and The Law of The Covenant, and against The Words of Jesus. For example, read what is written PRIOR Our Father prayer (Synagogue is present time both Synagogue and Church), and what is taught;

The only "prayer" there is, is all thoughts of a pure mind, from which all good words derive from, and the only Service of God, is all good works that derive from pure mind.

Who rules in a Country?
If a A Church (religion) own people of A Country, the Leader of A Church have power inside A Country regardless where she/he is located, and regardless what her/his nationality is. When people of America vote for example, are those Americans who belong to A Church vote as Americans by own mind, or are they voting according to the mind of The Church Leader? If they vote according to the mind of The Church Leader instead of voting by own mind and intelligence, The Church and Church Leader, who might not even be an American, get power and influence in The Government of America.

kivi.suomalaiset.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The number seven is associated many times in Revelation, however, I do agree with the 7 heads = 7 hills/mountains of Rome. I think Rome has more to do with the prophecy than just Vatican City. The reason being is because Rome was the 4th empire specified by Daniel in his prophecies. The "legs of iron and the feet of iron and clay" with the 10 toes representing the 10 revivals of the Roman Empire. 3 revivals were uprooted which would lead me to believe WW1 Germany, WW2 Germany and Cold War Soviet Union who all tried to take over Europe. Now we have the European Union which started in part by the "TREATY OF ROME" shortly after the 2nd World War. I see the Harlot Woman being the Pope/Roman Catholic Church and the beast being the European Union President.

Harlot Woman= Roman Catholic Church
Scarlet Beast= Revived Roman Empire (EU)

Then again there's the issue of the 2nd beast. Maybe it will be like this:

Harlot Woman= Roman Catholic Church
Scarlet Beast= Pope
2nd Beast= Anti-christ Superpower (EU or NAU)

For those that don't know, the NAU is the North American Union which is in the works right now..... especially if the Real ID is implemented and the stock market crashes.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's all fun and games, and it's always happening in your lifetime isn't it?

That seems to be the funny thing about these 'prophecies' since time began,

It's never going to happen in the grandchild's lifetime is it? Or the great grandchilds?

It's always going to happen in your lifetime! Cos' you're special!

Just like ever other end time fanatic for the last 3000 years.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by kegs]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
[edit on 19-9-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Well give us the name please!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
How's this for off-the-wall ?

The person who claims to be the Messiah is getting all straightened out physically and otherwise in the basement of a hospital in France. Or, have they moved him to Israel ?

My guess is Ariel Sharon.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAPremed

I am a simple Christian woman who is wondering how we know that the antichrist is a man? Would it not be one of Satan's great deceptions to switch the gender of the beast to confuse those who study the prophecies? In Revelation 17:3 it states that on the back of the scarlet covered beast, who rises from the ocean is a woman.

I would not presume to know the Word of God, but I am wondering, given all the women who have attained great political power in the world over the last few years. It might be wise for all of us to think twice about the gender of the antichrist. Satan is powerful is all his deceptions.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The only person listedin the Bible who is non-jewish and who is concidered Messiah, is Cyrus. He let the "children of Israel" "home". Why is Judeah called Israel, when only Judah, do you know your bible history?, well why is it called Israel when none of Israel's tribes are present? The population of Israel today have no rights of living there, unless we give them Jerusalem and the area close around.

Edit: Cyrus was from Iran

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join