It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAPremed

Remember, this mass murder was not done over a couple of decades but indeed several centuries. Through the Crusades, the Reformation, the Inquisition, and all the other events listed above. They pray to idols such as the Pop and to Mary

I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'll make this brief. There was no mea culpa by the pope that came close to what you claim here:

"Just recently, Pope John Paul II did in fact admit in his globally publicized "mea culpa" that the Roman Catholic church killed hundreds of millions of men women and children because they would not embrace Catholicism over and above the faith of Jesus Christ they learned of in the Bible."

Remnant of God is not an unbiased or reasonable source. The books that you quote are not by historians or scholars. If you total the population of Europe during ALL of the Dark Ages and then took into account how many people died due to starvation, privation and plague either of the two numbers you offer are ridiculous.

Catholics do not pray to the Pope at all in any way shape or fashion. Catholics ask Mary to pray for them. The Church does not try to hide information about the crusades, the reformation or the inquisition. You are being sold a bill of goods by someone with an agenda.

Do some independent research. Look into some serious research by non-Catholics and people who are not anti-Catholics. Try to find a middle ground without much bias and see what they have to say.

Have a great weekend!

Eric

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well you must not be very good at researching things, because if you simply type in the information I already gave you into Google, you come up with several news articles about John Paul's II mea culpa on March 12, 2000 in Israel. I suggest you actually look before saying it didn't happen. Here is a link to prove it. Just one of the articles I found in 5 seconds doing the search: transcripts.cnn.com...

And to say that a well respected religious hostorian is not a valid source for religious history, then you are absurd. There is no better source. Go ahead and name one. Historian's use historical documents and records when they research for years and years on a subject until they come up with the most accurate information. That is exactly what John Foxe did, so you cannot deny its validity. And remnantofGod.org is simply one of the hundreds of websites set up by ministries to show that the Pope is the Anti-Christ. I simply chose to stick to this single website for linking purposes. This site uses nothing but the Bible and Catholic records to deliver it's messages. If you don't believe what is being said, then you must think the Bible is not true.

I'm guessing you're Catholic, so it is probably hard to believe this stuff because it makes your religion look very bad, but there is no denying facts. The Catholic Church is the most corrupt and evil organization on the planet, and they are very good at keeping it secret. Just look at the website, read the topics, see the Biblical proof, and understand that this is true. Don't simply go off of what you believe now, have an open mind and find the truth so you can be saved. Here is a link to show how the Catholics worship idols: remnantofgod.org...

If you believe in the Bible, then you would know that when a person dies, it's as if they are asleep until the Rapture. They are not in Heaven. So Mary is DEAD, she is still asleep and cannot do anything to help you in prayers. You are supposed to pray to GOD and JESUS, nobody else. Here is another link to show how Catholics worship Mary: remnantofgod.org...

Read and then tell me it's not true.

And to clear things up for those that didn't actually watch the video or visit the website from the initial post, I am not saying that Obama is the Anti-Christ. But there is a very big possibility that he is the False Prophet which is referred to in the Bible as the second beast that comes up out of the earth. The United States IS this False Prophet, but the next president is not necessarily going to be Obama. The Pope is the First beast that come of out of the sea (which means many nations and languages), and is the Anti-Christ. Watch the video and visit the website for many many prophecies perfectly fulfilled by the Pope which prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the position of the Pope is the Anti-Christ. I'm not saying the prsent Pope, just someone in the position will be. Here is a link to prove that the USA is the second beast:
www.remnantofgod.org...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by IAPremed]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by IAPremed]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For the the love of God shut up, quit your stupid speculation and listen to me!

I AM The "AntiChrist" & Christ

the www is The Beast out of the sea, and I'm using it on my behalf

A sword comes out of my mouth, I speak like a dragon

I bring fire from the sky - soon.

I am your servant but you will reject me because:

I'm not going to spare "christians" from tribulation.
I'm actually here, born to an average woman in 1975.
I can unify spirituality and physics
I render the church useless
I can create Utopia
I'm not black (yes some people think that Jesus was black so I must be as well)
I'm not Jewish
I don't know every line of scripture
I've no supernatural powers beyond inventing/reasoning
I use harsh language
You have preconceived notions
You have take scripture literally
You let other men think for you

You say I'm crazy, I forgot my meds, you quote scripture to prove I'm another false prophet / rogue messiah instead of judging my fruits and taking the time to discern my claims.

And yet I serve you.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAPremed

Unfortunately, your link did not go to the transcript of the prayer in question. Is this what you were referring to?
Day of Pardon - Jubilee Mass

If so, it says nothing even close to what you are claiming. Don't let that slow you down though.

You claim that the Church is trying to hide evidence of their actions during the reformation, crusades and inquisition and then point to a prayer for forgiveness by the Pope for those actions. Pretty poor job of hiding those occurances in the tides of history. Sort of like ninjas in bright pink gis.

Your historical evidence for severe population reduction by the Church (a mild euphemism there, seeing as how your high estimate is 500 million) is from religious historians, including a book written in the 1500's by a polemicist who is not taken seriously by ecclesiastical historians.

You have still not provided any support for your claims that Catholics pray to the Pope.

It strikes me as a bit odd that you plead with me to have an open mind and look at things objectively when you are using a clearly biased source for all of your information. On the other hand, I have asked you to go to neutral sources (neither Catholic nor anti-Catholic) and make up your own mind.

Have a nice weekend!

Eric

[edit on 19-7-2008 by EricD]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I tried to watch the video, but my brain cells started to hurt. After my brain cells began hurting, my ears did. That was one of the very worst videos I have ever tried to watch, the music, the narration, all of it.

It may have some really important information buried within it, but I will never know.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Hahahahahah!! Yes, if Barack Obama is the anti-christthan what does that make Osama Bin Laden?! (Dead?!) I'm not necessarly religious, but honestly, if Barack's middle name weren't weren't "Hussein" and the linguistic origin of his name weren't questionable, this whole anti-christ stuff probably wouldn't be such an issue! Can't say for sure, though, with the whole approaching "armageddon" in 2012!

Besides, Barack's name sounds more Swahili than Arabic in my opinion.
Gasp!I just looked up the meaning of Barack! It's Abrabic!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I heard the antichrist was born February 3,1962.
He will hang out in Rome, Italy.
The cashless system will actually work but at a terrible price.
Beware the mark of the beast.
The Holy bible gave us a heads up on that 666.
Everybody is looking for it.
In order to make the switch the antichrist is going to have to dump
a HUGE amount of counterfeit cash - EUROs- on the streets of Europe.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

THANK YOU SO MUCH! i thoguht i was crazy, for even thinking maybe it is obama. but i m glad to hear im not the only one who thinks so.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

George Herbert Walker Bush.

That's my take on it hes got his fingers into everything the nwo does.

sarc

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just a small additional detail, everyone here keeps saying 666 is the number of the beast. I thought they had pretty conclusively decided it was NOT 666 at all, but 616?

Here is the Wikipedia on it, but you can google for other references.

en.wikipedia.org...

Does that change the magnitude of this prophecy at all if the numbers dont add up?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hello everybody!

I didn´t read the hole thread, but I have some questions:

1:
Why the hole world think, that the antichrist is a man?

Maybe the antichrist is a woman?
and the world is looking for a man....

2:
Maybe the antichrist don´t know that he/she is the antichrist?

think about and pleace tell me...

Love

Nia

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If 2012 is our final year, should the anti-christ not reign three and a half year before that? So it will be somewhere around this time of year that he will take his place in the prophecy. The timing of the elections for the presidency is a unconvieniant coincidence for who ever will be elected for pesident of the USA. But has anybody succeeded to connect the 666 to either Obama or McCain? Anyways.....someone somewhere in the world will raise from the common people and do some wonderful stuff......soon.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
Hello everybody!

I didn´t read the hole thread, but I have some questions:

1:
Why the hole world think, that the antichrist is a man?

Maybe the antichrist is a woman?
and the world is looking for a man....

2:
Maybe the antichrist don´t know that he/she is the antichrist?

think about and pleace tell me...

Love

Nia

To answer your first question, well, I don't really read the Bible, but I think the reason they say the anti-christ is a man is becasue from what I have seen from the Bible, most biblical figures are men. Lastly, there were supposed to be three anti-christs and the first two (according to Nostradamus: Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler) were men.
Next, I don't think anyone goes around thinking "yeah, I'm the anti-christ and I'm gonna rule the world!" I mean, if the anti-christ knows he's the anti-christ, wouldn't he be owning the world right now?
Do keep in mind, though, these things may or may not be true.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There's no God, satan, anti-christ or second coming. There is a lot of writing from 2000 years ago when education was a little less widespread and when power was controlling people through fear (of death and the afterlife just to make sure death isn't the end of the control !!! DUH!!)

There are very bad people in the world. YOU (not me) can sit back and justify not confronting these bad people with all sorts of pathetic religious excuses OR you get off your butts and do something constructive instead of whining. The greedy, lying, immoral people of the world just love religion since it allows them to control you, just as it did 2000 years ago.....hello wake up.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
The greedy, lying, immoral people of the world just love religion since it allows them to control you, just as it did 2000 years ago.....hello wake up.

This is exactly why I don't believe any religions.
I think that the only excuse the ancients had for making up religions was to explain natural phenomena such as storms and earth's creation, for the ancients did not have the technology we have in this day in age. There is, in my opinion, absolutely no reason for individuals to believe in such things today.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Thanks for the info, im checking to see if i can find it for download or something , sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Even though the catholic church/protestant church is evil, the antichrist will not come from it.

To be accepted as the Messieh, Jesus had to be descended from king David. To be accepted as the Messiah, the antichrist/antimessieh, must claim to be descended from king David. He must be Jewish.

Who was it who hated Jesus the most while He was here on earth? The Jewish Sanhedrin. Who was behind the plot to crucify Jesus? The Jewish Sanhedrin.

What group will the antichrist be leader of? The Jewish Sanhedrin.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The last paragraph of the above link is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
is it me?

do i get to be the antichrist?

please please please let it be me

...i heard the antichrist gets cake

and people will do anything for cake.
...well, maybe some people would prefer pie

i wouldn't mind either.

yep, that's the exact same level of silliness pretty much every antichrist prediction thread is made up of...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Good point! There is no cashless system anywhere yet.
2012 cannot be the end of the world. The antichrist needs
42 months to run and play in Rome, Italy. It's July 2008 already.
The math doesn't work.
December 21, 2012 is definitely a critical date.
Probably just the date for disclosure from the white house
by the president of the USA. They are here. Maybe a
real 4 foot tall Gray will walk out and stand next to
president McCain?

"Greetings! Anybody want to go for a ride in my starship?"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh but they decided to list more specific prophecies. Like the anti-christ uniting the nations under 1 banner 1 church 1 language 1 currency. Still waiting on those whoppers bud.

I did agree with one part of the video though. You cannot listen to one persons interpretation of the bible (ironically, this church does just that right after brining up this fact! LOL) They go on to talk about the woman on the scarlet beast. Which they conclude simply must be the vatican. Now wait a second here a chick on a red dragon doesn't sound anything like a church nation. Is the vatican red? How is a woman a church? how is a nation a dragon? My neighbor's wife has a red harley davidson mabey she is the anti-christ! Keep reaching far enough and you can pull a rabbit out of anything.

Seven headed dragon= City on seven hills=rome. This is true but there is a city in Germany also called the city on seven hills. Oh no, someone check Duetchland out for anti-christ suspects.

Rose to power, Fell from power, Rose again. Yes, church had a enormous amount of power in the early years and it is also true that Napoleon crashed the party, but you can tell me the church has the power that it once had. Not in anyway you try to cut it. The church has the power to interpret the scriptures but i don't see any governments changing policy because the vatican said so.

This whole thing is to spread fear. When you scared your easier to control.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join