It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'll preface this post with two passages from The Bible... Prophecies you can say.

2 Peter 3:3 "...there shall come in the last days scoffers..."

2 Timothy 4:3,4 "...they will not endure sound doctrine; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Don't let yourself or your loved ones be one of these scoffers. Open your mind and realize the facts.

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world..."

Satan deceives the whole world. Now how could he do this when we all have the Bible to warn us of what is to come? Some today insist there is no need for Christians to worry about being deceived by Satan because they will already have been raptured by the time he appears as the Antichrist. But what if that belief is just another part of his deception. If you think it isn't, what makes you so sure?

The two Early Church Fathers-Iranaeus and Hippolytus-were the second and third generation disciples of the Apostle John. Both lived less than a century after John died, and both say exactly the same thing about the appearance of the Antichrist and the Great Tribulation. What they say not only flatly contradicts current beliefs, it also confirms that those beliefs are nothing more than part of Satan's deception. So who are you going to believe? Two disciples of the Apostle John or those today who make you feel comfortable believing a lie.

What is one ingenious way that Satan could disguise himself and his evil machinations amongst man? The answer is through religion. He has taken the form of religion and so that when the time comes those who have become loyal followers will be blind to the truth. Here is a link to a video that explains how 11 prophecies of the Antichrist come together in a single man. Hopefully, no matter what your religious stance, you realize just how real this is:

www.john1429.org...

If you would like to learn more about the Antichrist and the Tribulation and the lies that we've been fed by Satan, then check out this site:

Remnantofgod.org

I'm not an affiliate of this site, I just find it to be and extremely helpful amalgamation of scripture and information to open your eyes and reveal the important things that may save your soul in the end times. It's made me a lot more prepared, and I want to pass that on to as many others as possible.

The left side of the site has links to all the different articles that they provide of so many different important topics. I recommend checking out "The Truth about the Rapture" and "7 Year Trib - Fact or Fiction." They are kind of lengthy reads, but worth the valuable information they provide.
Here are links to both:

www.remnantofgod.org...

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hope everyone checks into this information and watches the video and leaves some comments for some good discussion

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sooo...are you just going to tell us who it is or do we have to watch all that? I prefer if you just spilled the beans.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAPremed

soooo... you think that some people 2000 years ago wanted to warn us of the end times? ... which are going to happen only to our specific generation? what about the billions of people who have lived and died before our time, why would they bother wasting their time trying to warn them as well if they knew they werent going to be around?? if a prophecy of armageddon were to come about specifically as a warning from up high why not wait till a little closer to when it will happen, where people will be more likely to believe, instead of thousands of years before the event when people of today will hear of it through the distortion, lies and superstitious hogwash of milleniums worth of religious oppression and folklore? what about people, say, 500 years ago, who were coerced into doing the church's bidding through manipulation and fear, dedicating their lives to preparing for armageddon, which they would never see? if there were an afterlife, and i were one of those people looking at the world after i had died, id be friggin pissed that it didnt happen to me and i wasted all that time for nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My God, I can't read all of that and watch all of that, just tell me who it is

It's Obama, right... Or Mohammad?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
$50 its Obama.. like who else could it be

if Obama is the Anti-christ im Mickey mouse

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I listened (sort of) and watched (sort of) the video while I was doing some paperwork. I'm pretty sure the Pope is the Antichrist in this tale. Again.

Apparently the Latin phrase for "Vicar of Christ" adds up to 666 if you use only those letters that have corresponding Roman numerals and assigning a value of 0 to those that don't.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Include me in on the 'tell us then we'll watch/read' bandwagon. Pope? Obama? Mahdi? That is a lot of information so it would be nice if you would throw the name out there as the O.P. instead of making everyone go on an egg hunt for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by befoiled
Apparently the Latin phrase for "Vicar of Christ" adds up to 666 if you use only those letters that have corresponding Roman numerals and assigning a value of 0 to those that don't.

It sounds like someone was just reaching out for that number in that one. You can get a certain number out of alot of stuff if you try.

I think it's pretty messed up and offensive people take Obama as the possible Anti-Christ. And to bet money on it at that (no offense to the $50 bidder). If anything he'll be the messenger that ushers a new era in. THe Darkest Era or soemthing. As always, he lacks experience. If he's supposed to be the anti christ, than he's supposed to be cunningly deceptive, and i have yet to be deven remotely decieved by this trainee.

But the Pope is more believable (no offense to they who fall under the words of the Pope however). I say this only because of his powerful position, being the head of such a vast churc hreaching to every nook and crany of this earth (and more?) is pretty big, lots of power. Lots of room to decieve.

I just wish people would stop hating on Obama, he ain't as menacing as people try to play him up to be. Don't give him too much credit, good or bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

How many generations have claimed knowledge of the identity of the antichrist? The impending apocalypse? The Pope is a perennial favorite, sure, but I've seen everyone from from Mikhail Gorbachev to Bono named as the culprit.

This video is simply more rehashed lunacy by those who profit from fear and obedience.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamo

Originally posted by befoiled

It sounds like someone was just reaching out for that number in that one. You can get a certain number out of alot of stuff if you try.

I think it's pretty messed up and offensive people take Obama as the possible Anti-Christ. And to bet money on it at that (no offense to the $50 bidder). If anything he'll be the messenger that ushers a new era in. THe Darkest Era or soemthing. As always, he lacks experience. If he's supposed to be the anti christ, than he's supposed to be cunningly deceptive, and i have yet to be deven remotely decieved by this trainee.

But the Pope is more believable (no offense to they who fall under the words of the Pope however). I say this only because of his powerful position, being the head of such a vast churc hreaching to every nook and crany of this earth (and more?) is pretty big, lots of power. Lots of room to decieve.

I just wish people would stop hating on Obama, he ain't as menacing as people try to play him up to be. Don't give him too much credit, good or bad.

misread me perhapse, i was only implying that the OP was pointing it at obama just like the 50 million previous posts about him being the A-C

i assure you im not Mickey mouse so ive stated that i in no way support the position that Obama is the A-C

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's Prince Harry... he's a decendant in "the lineage" ... the few families and bankers that have been controlling the globe forever dictate all that happens... click around those Zionist sites, go way back into the Illuminati stuff... ever see the picture of him holding the rear cloven hoof of a lamb? He looks innocent now but wait til he controls the entire NWO global economy... can't wait til 2012 to find out?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You're already trapped in the deception.

We live in an illusion, a paradigm, a system that enslaves you not only physically but mentally as well. The deception robs you of your Humanity, and so we act on our base needs instead of our imaginations and creativity. We call ourselves Christian, or Muslim, or whatever, but are we really in touch with our spiritual selves? Or are religious labels really worth no more than the letters that make up the words?

If it wasn't for this great deception we could have had Heaven on Earth, but instead we chose the path that will lead to our destruction. We were deceived into taking that path, and are still being deceived to maintain that path. The path is rebuilt daily, and we are deceived daily.

Take a look around the planet, if this is not of the devils making then there is no such thing. Only you can free yourself...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
For all who are a little aggravated that I didn't just spill who it is right away, it's because the video and information does not point to one specific man. As the Bible states, no one will no the face of the Antichrist until it is too late. The video simply names the position that this man will hold, and the position is that of the pope. And it's not just some crazy claim, it's all backed up by the Bible, so if you believe in the Bible, then you should watch this movie and be pretty well convinced.

I realized when I put it up that those readings are really long, and I warned about them. As a matter of fact, I haven't even read all of either. I don't like to read that much. I just included them in my post in case there were people out there that were interested enough and didn't mind reading to learn something so important.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 it says "... the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they mihgt believe what is false in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth..."

Basically this tells you that God realizes the truth will need to be sought, and the ones who care enough to seek it rather than just fall victim to the deceit will be saved. The Bible has been there will all this prophesy in it for people to seek the truth directly from the word of God. It doesn't matter if 2000 years of people before us had the Bible with the prophecies that did not pertain to them. The words needed to be there from the beginning, from God's mouth, so we today could have them and use them to find the truth and save ourselves.

Also, just as a little extra piece of information, the book of Revelations mentions a second beast which will help spread the word of the first beast, the Antichrist. The video and site I provided shows why the Pope is the first beast, but there is also another article in there that explains why the United States will be the second beast. Once again, if you're interested, go for it. If not, that's cool too. I'm just trying to spread awareness.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Whoever you are.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
its not hard to believe that the Vatican system ( not catholics ) a church and state conglomerate, would be the Antichrist.

Its also not hard to believe that the U.S. would someday be that 2nd beast. We can already see some of it.

Torture is pretty much legal now. Can't have persecution of the saints without legalizing torture.

Constitution is pretyt much ignored. Can't imprison christians at the whim of the government without the abolishment of the constitution.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the site. However, why only one man and one anti-Christ? Revelation states that there are 2 Anti-Christs.

Passages:

Revelation 13 - 1 And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

and:

Revelation 13 - 11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

It says 2 beasts, 2 anti-Christ. Read the verse below. It says that the other beast is the false prophet who performed miracles and signs on behalf of the first beast.

Revelation 19 - 20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf.

I always keep on reading one anti-christ. What about the other one? Who is he?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
All I Know is that the anti-Christ will have to have two personality traits according to the book of Daniel. He will have to be a "King with a fierce countenance," i.e stern appearance and "be without regard for women." He is not going to be this charismatic figure that everyone is expecting. Most likely, he is going to have the "average Joe" way about him. It will be his ideas that draw people towards him, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

IAPremed,

Great link!

That was a very accurate summation of the Beast and the harlot in the Book of Revelation.

I hope that this will be an eye opener to the real followers of Jesus, who call themselves Christians. The doctrine that you've been taught, about Jesus being God is a Blasphemy, The Pope claiming to be God by authority of Jesus is Blasphemy! There is only ONE GOD, without human similitude, who created all beings, and WHO is not created, whose Name is blessed forever more.

The Pope who is currently in power maybe the LAST POPE and the anti-Christ. We will know for sure before the year is over. When the anti-Christ is revealed, know that we only have a short time left here on earth.

Guard yourself against the deception that the anti-Christ have prepared for the world. He will try to deceive as many as he can, he will perform great miracles by the power of Satan, the only ones they cannot deceive are the single-minded servants of God.

114.001 Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,

114.002 The King of mankind,

114.003 The God of mankind,

114.004 From the evil of the sneaking whisperer,

114.005 Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind,

114.006 Of the jinn and of mankind.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I definitely believe the time of the Antichrist is coming.
I also believe in the 2012 prophecy.
If you associate 2012 with biblical Armageddon, then the anti-Christ would need to appear before the Messiah, which is not leaving much time.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join