It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Youth Day – All Seeing Eye/Freemason Symbology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
World Youth Day – All Seeing Eye/Freemason Symbology

So I am not sure what this is saying exactly, though I will give my two cents at the end of the post, but I have found some interesting 'all seeing eye' and Freemason symbology at the current World Youth Day (WYD) held in Sydney, Australia www.wyd2008.org...

The largest mass in the history of Australia was held on Wednesday 16 July 2008 at Barangaroo, Sydney.

Over 150,000 people attendee and the mass signaled the opening of WYD celebrations. I have looked at some pictures of the stage layout and was amazed by what I saw.

If you follow the major traffic thoroughfares and stage shape, you will notice, built into the layout of the stage and seating arrangements, an all-seeing eye (Illuminati NWO) and a Freemasons logo.

All-seeing eye = yellow
Freemason logo = red

DIVIE AND CONQUER

What this REALLY means and whether it is mere coincidence, I can't truly know – but I have noticed some interesting things during the week here.

It seem the event is promoting two major dividing factors in the world today – religion and national pride.

While under the guise of an event to unite the people (or more correctly, unite the Christians and alienate everyone else), national flags from all over the world can be seen everywhere at the moment.

Groups from overseas are carrying their country's flag everywhere they go.

So, it could be said that World Youth Day is promoting national identity and religious exclusivity – hardly what I would consider an event uniting the masses.

Interesting, when you see all the revelers together with their flags you witness a sea of nations united under one religion and representing the entire planet – sound like an NWO production? Does to me.

Please flag so more people will take a look!

[EDIT TO ADD]: Is the first image appearing OK? It isn't appearing for me.

Ok - i cant get the first image to load properly - it is simply the original of the edited image so it has no lines on it. any help?

[EDIT AGAIN] Have removed first image as it will not show up - for some reason.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by srsen]

replaced ALL CAPS in title

[edit on 17/7/08 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Good find. Coincidence? Not likely. It's too perfect to be a coincidence. This, imo, is a public taunt to those who see, but are not heared. Sometimes I wonder if I should be amuzed or worried by this blatant symbolism.

There are many examples of signs and symbols. Once you know how to look, you see it is laced thrue our lives and it angers me. Here's an example of how I get it out of my system:

[edit on 17-7-2008 by 2Faced]

[edit on 17-7-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It does sound like a NWO production to me - it's more or less the Vatican trying to make Catholicism relevant, too.

But you are right, if they had it their way, we would all be living under their ideology. There's people from the Church still shouting that condoms are a scourge - and they're somehow trying to claim relevance.

Did anyone catch Quanda on the ABC last night? The columnist from The Australian was a good example of hardliners coming out of the woodwork and taking advantage of the Pope being in town to tout their fascism a bit.

Talk back radio has been flooded with all sorts of gable of about WYD in Sydney as being proof that Australia is a Christian nation and that all other religions can go and get nicked.

That all-seeing eye shot does irk me a bit.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I wonder if you could find something similar in the picture I linked below. Perhaps you can convince yourself if it is a coincidence

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes it's been interesting watching how the events have seemed to have caused great revelry and unity amoung Christians but frustration and alienation for everyone else.

I will be keeping a very close eye on the events at they unfold over the weekend.

Another point of interest i picked up is that the Pope 'officially' arrived yesterday by boat on the water.

Water is symbolic of feminine (Isis) energy and also associated with the age of Aquarius.

It is said that Dec 21 2012 will usher in the new age, Aquarius, so i find it interesting that the pope should arrive by water at this time.

The Zeitgiest film gives a fairly decent explanation of how Christianity ties in with astrology and the passing of the ages.

Below is the 35 minute segment from Zeitgiest explaining this.

youtube.com...

(I do not know how to embedd videos properly, sorry)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

hmm interesting.

I can pick up some interesting 'coincidences' in that pic.

A pyramid capstone
11 white ribbons
22 yellow ribbons
33 total ribbons
An 'X'

It certainly seems intentionally designed.

Hell, maybe we are seeing things, i dont know, but there certainly are many 'coincidences' these days

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't see why such a vast floor is necessary unless it is supposed to mean something. It looks like it was placed ther efor the sole reason to BEG for someone to see the underlying hidden reason to me.

Srsen, your first image isn't showing for me either, just so you know.
And could you also explain what the 11 white ribbons, 22 yellow ribbons coming out from the one image would symbolize? I can't menatlly link that with something at the moment

It's all a little too close to NWO thinking to be a mere coincidence. Its set up perfectly to promote one world, one religion.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The significance of having 11 white ribbons, 22 yellow ribbons and 33 total ribbons is all in the numbers.

I could have an entire thread on the significance of the number 11. It seems to be a very signficant and recurring number when researching 'conspiracy' topics.

And 33 is a famous Freemason number - said to be 33 degrees of Freemasonary (though many suggest more). But nonetheless, 33 is a big Freemason number.

So i just found that interesting - it could have 12 white, 24 yellow and 36 ribbons in total - which would have meant nothing.

Coinceidence that it was 11 and 33 - well, maybe. but once again, thats alot of coincidences.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great find! I for one would also like to know what the significance is for this Pope wearing bright red shoes. Seeing that stupid smirk on his face makes me think he is up to something. Are the shoes formal dress? A fashion statement? Or is he just telling the Third World to go stick it up their ******???

Hmmm, "A monkey in silk, is a monkey no less"

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

I can pick up some interesting 'coincidences' in that pic.

A pyramid capstone
11 white ribbons
22 yellow ribbons
33 total ribbons
An 'X'

It certainly seems intentionally designed.

Hell, maybe we are seeing things, i dont know, but there certainly are many 'coincidences' these days

Hmmm I count 12 white, 24 yellow and 34 blue for a total of 70. There must be 37 more degrees we don't know about!!

The whole shape is predicated on covering up the infield of a baseball diamond. I do think you are seeing things.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The red shoes! Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz anyone?

I have found one possible explanation to the red/orange shoes – from the link below.

Anyway this will appear a tenuous link as the information is lengthy, multi-layered and requires your brain to be very much 'switched on' when reading.

The information, by Goro Adachi, goes in MANY different (and unrelated to this topic) tangents, but in there is data concerning the significance of the colour orange in recent times.

www.goroadachi.com...

www.goroadachi.com...

I find it highly 'coincidental' that orange/red just happens to be the predominant colour of World Youth Day. Every second person here is wearing orange/red back packs (issued to every person who bought a WYD ticket, yes all 200,000 of em).

Also the stage of the opening mass, pictured in the OP, was predominantly red – the priest's outfits, the stage set, everything. Even the streets in Sydney are lined with red, orange and yellow banners.

I guess I'm just stating another 'coincidence' with the colour red.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I am counting only from the ribbons which form the centrepiece of the stage - the ones coming out from the middle. I didn't even think to count the other ones!

If you are going to countthem all then you lose all sense of pattern, which is vital when looking for hidden symbology, and just become a guy counting stage props

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Additionally - check out the WYD logo itself.

If that isn't the Sydney Opera House on fire then i just don't know what it is!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What a complete and utter cop out.

www.americanpapist.com... adium.html

My count is accurate, yours is the one that is incorrect. You are trying to make something fit your preconceived idea of what it is. There are 12 white and 24 yellow, with my math skills that adds up to 36. Please disprove me.

On a side note the "eye" looking image is similar to other Catholic emblems I have seen. It's like the radiating sun image, that is found also in stained glass windows and on the cross that is brought in at the start of a mass sometimes. From my altar boy days I remember seeing it often, not with those colors perhaps but similar designs. The item (forgot term) used for Eucharistic Benediction has a smilar sun/ray look to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Here's why the Pope wears red shoes:

newsinfo.inquirer.net... lines/nation/view/20080419-131339/Why-the-Pope-wears-red-shoes

His predecessor, Pope John Paul II, wore brown shoes, which stood out. Though wearing red shoes is a papal tradition, the practice is optional.
"Traditionally, in the Catholic Church, the color red commemorates the blood of martyrdom ... Fire and red are identified with the Holy Spirit," Cunningham said.

The orange and red to me would signify the Holy Spirit as a flame is associated with the Holy Spirit. As to the Sydney Opera House looking as if it is on fire, the symbology is clear: it would be the Holy Spirit descending down upon World Youth Day.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

i was thinking the same things about the red shoes.. "dorothy".. i was hoping to read that someone also thought it... so i am here, and what can be done.. i dont want to be part of the numbified population, but facts are we are facing more and more instances of "militarian-type" policing in Australia.. seems anyone with illuminst ties walks into the country and everyone is banned from even being in sydney(not in this instance, but as per apec),..

i think its sad that everyone is walking around like nothing is going on in the world..

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
LOL

Conspiracy theories everywhere. For a secret society Freemasons don't seem to be hiding it very well. I think its coincidence for sure

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think it's a stretch. For a start, you've gone and just drawn on the eye. You've nothing to back it up. The rest of it is a bunch of lies. I could probably find the same "symbols" in your post if I tried hard enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well, lets see what we have:

- A triangular perimetre surrounding a stage
- A stage perfectly positioned within the triangular perimetre
- The proportions of the stage to the triangular perimetre being near identical to the proportions of the famous 'all seeing eye' symbol.

Given the above, i think using the stage as the 'eye' and the security perimetre fence as the 'pyramid', i don't think its far fetched at all.

Just another 'coincidence' i suppose - DAMN those coincidences are just everywhere these days

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You're just seeing what you want to see. Your "evidence" is tenuous at best.

top topics

join