It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your walk score?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
First, I was hoping to see a Sushi update; hope she's doing well Arbydoll.

I was thinking about this walking score, and thinking now in terms of a SitX. I wonder if it'd be useful to us to reevaluate in that mode, just as an additional piece of the puzzle. For instance, how far are we from a filterable water source? How far are we from a food source? Salt? Useful plants/medicinal, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
"The address you entered could not be found. Please check your address and try again."

Wow, I must really be out in the boondocks!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
First, I was hoping to see a Sushi update; hope she's doing well Arbydoll.

I was thinking about this walking score, and thinking now in terms of a SitX. I wonder if it'd be useful to us to reevaluate in that mode, just as an additional piece of the puzzle. For instance, how far are we from a filterable water source? How far are we from a food source? Salt? Useful plants/medicinal, etc.

That would be nice to have something like that. It would probably be against national security or something though to have a website that would show that.
They would think it would allow terrorists to show where all the water supplies are that can be attacked. At least thats what they would say.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Agree -- I wouldn't want that information readily compiled into one site; I'm sure the information is available on the internet, just don't need to make it any easier for those who might choose to misuse it.

What I meant was -- and what I wrote was not clear -- was us individually reasess our "scores" in terms of a bad event. Not necessarily post them here, just a personal exercise. The reason I was dabbling with that idea was thinking about situations that could close down our own infrastructure, and the things and places that would then be important for basic survival -- how far we'd have to go to acquire things on a long-term basis.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join