It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker Pelosi calls Bush 'a total failure'

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

House Speaker Pelosi calls Bush 'a total failure'

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - President Bush has been a "total failure" in everything from the economy to the war to energy policy, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday. In an interview on CNN, the California Democrat was asked to respond to video of the president criticizing the Democratic-led Congress for heading into the final 26 days of the legislative session without having passed a single government spending bill.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I love it when people speak up about Bush's mistakes and makes it public.He probably don't care anyways since hes parting the white house soon.Wished more people would come aboard and let it be known to our future president not to make the same stupid mistakes.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Too bad they're all saying it in hindsight though.

Sentiments like these were needed years ago, when there was still a chance to take some action.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hmmm - The approval rating for Ms. Pelosi and the Democratic Congress is even LOWER than that of President Bush. I don't see where she has a lot of room to talk. (pot vs. kettle??)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interesting that she is even talking right now when all she has been doig since winning her seat is kissing Bushes Butt.

I guess the mouse is out to play with the cat.

Bush may be a failure but I wonder what her role in congress should be called

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

Stole my thunder! I posted this over in the thread about the president/congress approval rating. Pelosi and Reid are whining about Bush and his rating, and theirs is even lower. They haven't done a thing since they've been elected. Reid is the leader of the Senate and the only thing he's done is blame everything, including the heartbreak of Psoriasis, on Bush.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Agreed!! True, they've only been in control of Congress for two years, and can't turn things around in that amount of time, but what HAVE they done?

Not a thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
SHE'S A BIGGER FAILURE AND AN ACCOMPLICE IN CRIME, nothing like taking the opportunity to call the kettle black!!!
YEAH

reply to post by marg6043

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

LOL, you took the words right out of my mouth...The "leader" of the ever-worthless democratic spineless and co-complicitory CRIMINAL congress has a lot of nerve throwing stones from her "impeachment's off the table" glass house! She's been right there ENABLING these failures and atrocities!

The entire lot of these people are a total joke. Unfortunately though, the joke is on us, because they just keep getting away with murder.

link   
It's too late Nancy you are not going to be re-elected!! We know who you are...pathetic

link   
The reason is jerico65,
because they are swimming in the same lake of BS that the Republicans are swiming, so they all are covering their backs to hide their dirty dishes.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I am so disappointed on her that I just feel nauseated when I see her on TV.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You know, its interesting..

These idiots talk all kinda sh*t.. But last I checked everytime bush needed say a few trill guess what.. They all voted for him except a few people you can probably count on 1 hand..

I dont care what these morons say, you all can soak it up like some big victory or something. In the end the only person being a failure is you.. WHy cause you listen to these idiots and actually think they are on your side..

Unless of course you are GE, KBR, Haliburton or some crap.. These people can give a crap less about you..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Bush is as much a failure as congress and all of corporate America.

The sad thing is that the common people of this country will pay for the collective corruption and failures perpetrated by all of the above.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well then we agree.

Bush is criminal #1
and you can add Pelosi to the list along with, oh, so many others!!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Bush is no failure!

I propose that he accomplished PRECISELY what he set out to do 8 years ago.

Our Senate and our Congress WERE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL HIM in the name of the people of the United States.

Our Justice Department was supposed to PREVENT HIM from taking illegal actions in the name of the of the people of the United States.

Our Supreme Court was to make sure BOTH did their jobs and didn't do EXACTLY what they did.

Bush was ALLOWED to do these things. PELOSI might as well have not existed. She was a 'place holder', in future, film editors should put a white box on her image and print in it "This space intentionally left blank!"

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Well the congress under the Bush administration will go into history as the "congress of none consequences", like you said Pelosi doesn't exist and neither congress, they are seats been payed by tax payer money, we know who are the ones paying for the bodies and the votes.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Bush is the opposite of King Midas.
Where everything that King Midas touched turned to gold.
Everything that Bush touches turns to crap.
Even before he was president as a businessman he was a loser,
and had to get bailed out by daddy.

It is also curious that Midas spelled backwards is Sadim.
And Bush's attack of Saddam bankrupted the USA.
The US has not gone down the toilet- a toilet has porcelin.
Bush sent the country down the porta potty.
He doesn't even rate decent plumbing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The reason is jerico65,
because they are swimming in the same lake of BS that the Republicans are swiming, so they all are covering their backs to hide their dirty dishes.

I agree again. Is there a full moon?

I think a lot of this story has to do with the rating that came out. Just Nancy getting her feathers ruffled.

And I'm willing to bet everyone, Dem or Republican, Left or Right, knows what sort of an ass she just made herself look like.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And shes been doing GREAT for the last year and a half...

But, not supriseing... looks who is talking....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join