It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nyeff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just had to say that i love your signature. what a joke that guy was.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I agree - Nyeff's sig is the best!

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You know the hard thing was trying to limit myself to just one quote or comment.Between Bill and Hillary,there are volumes of idotic quotes.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes I have,but we will be feeling the effects of the Clintons long after Bush is out of office.

But here are some more Clinton and Hitlery quotes.
www.trettel.com...

"The other thing we have to do is to take seriously the role in this problem of...older men who prey on underage women...There are consequences to decisions and...one way or the other, people always wind up being held accountable."
--Bill Clinton, June 13, 1996, in a speech endorsing a national effort against teen pregnancy.
(Older men preying on younger women, huh?)
www.geocities.com...

Yes, the President should resign. He has lied to the American people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust. Since he has admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through an impeachment. He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out his term; the only possible solution is for the president to save some dignity and resign.
-- 12th Congressional District hopeful Bill Clinton, during the Nixon investigations in 1974.
The pot calling the black
www.cs.virginia.edu...

Would you like me to go on?

[Edited on 01/6/03 by nyeff]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Had to add this one too.

"We were running late and he apparently picked up a copy of Hooters by mistake."

www.newyorkslime.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sure, foul man that Bill.......GW is just so Peachy!!
You have a multiple arrested-former Coke head-alcholic-AWOL National Guardsman-who never worked a day in hs life-had everything including the Presidency handed to him-running the country into the crapper misfit and you boys ( 2 years and a $400 Billion swing from Surplus to Deficit later) are still clamoring for Bill's hide.

Hey Aegis, my young friend, what are you doing come draft day?

Too bad we can't send those old guys Bob & Nyeff!

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well BT, I guess no matter how much history shows Clinton is a liar and criminal,you will keep saying he was a grear guy.

And stop trying to corrupt Aegis with your liberal ways

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
no possibility of that so let your heart not be troubled. and what am i gonna do when draft day comes? well if and that's a big if draft day comes and my country wants me then by god i'm gonna answer that call.

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
But honestly, you boys really don't think there's anything wrong with our first full on retarded president, GW Bush?
And you're calling this Libertarian-as-per-the-political-compass a Liberal again? I know Conservatives, by definition & inferior mental faculties, can only grasp two sides to a position ( theirs versus everything else ), but come on...Geeeeez!

Clinton was the greatest president of your life time to date. If you question that, ask yourself if we are better off as a nation in every possible unit of measure since GW was installed in office by the Scalia 5 Supreme Court? And then ask yourself if we spent the same money as a nation ($70M+) investigating Reagan/Poppy Bush as we did Clinton, do you think the ONLY thing that would come out is that they lied about sex?

Aegis: you didn't hear that legislation was proposed in Congress yesterday to reinstate the draft? No? How about just about all the Reserves already called up? Or the approx. 20K Active Duty who left for the ME this weekend?
I'd keep tabs on the numbers.....two conflicts in South America going towards full blaze, soilders sent to Israel, a large contingent in Afganistan, a large contingent circling Iraq....add to that a show of force coming due in the Korean Peninsula that can very quickly deterioate into something super nasty with us having to cover Japan & South Korea and China needing some face saving in protecting their sattelite in North Korea....and BOOOM! Hello Draft! Take solace in the fact that Gw went AWOL and Cheney said ' I have better things to do' when they were in your shoes. Like I said, us folks did our time in the service and we won't have to go.....but you'd be well served to register Independent!

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
yes i heard about the draft in congress thing, however did you hear why it was brought up? it was brought up by a democrat in order to bring up outrage amongst the people to think that it may be reinstated. however this legislation has no hopes of seeing the light of day because the military has enough bodies, not to mention with our superior weaponry it will take far less soldiers than are currently enlisted. As far as Clinton being the best president in our lifetime? Don't drink the koolaid. and yes the country is better off now than when clinton was president, if Gore had been installed as president i'm pretty sure we would need the draft, the Clinton/Gore administration almost singlehandedly decimated our armed forces.

and for spending as much money investigating reagan/bush, i'm not aware of them ever lying under oath. correct me if i'm wrong. You are correct in thinking the lewinski scandal was BS because it was, but he should of bit the bullet and admitted to it right away.

and i'm wondering if we're getting off topic here and maybe should continue this conversation in war on terrorism, or political scandalism, or somewhere else. i really don't want to be yelled at for getting off topic some of these guys can get downright mean.lol

[Edited on 1/8/2003 by AegisFang]

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Clinton was a spineless chump.The funny thing is ,is its all history now.We can all go back and look at the lie's and scadels and cover ups.There is a lifetime worth of crimes comitted by the Clintons for us all to read about.

And with history behind us, Clinton will never go down as the greatest president in history.

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
...we are still on topic, since it was started to discussa signature file quote that was intended for mock value, but is actually true:

Convicted Felons from the Reagan/Bush era =32
Clinton = 0

Pardoned felons working for Clinton = 0

Gw Bush = 4
Otto Reich, Spencer Abrams, John Poindexter are the ones to be very fearful of.

Married man lying about a sexual affair versus going AWOL during a time of war just doesn't equal out to me, you know?

The military has enough bodies for peacetime up through 3 or 4 fronts; we're engaged in 3 with the fourth coming soon in Korea.

Please show me how we're better off in a Bush versus Clinton America? But I'd ask you to stop yelling "Hey Koolaid" before you start!

I started my company in 1993, travelled extensively around the world and deal with foreign national companies and people constantly....again I'd love to see a perspective taht says our economy/economic future/global status/safety are better off now than during the Clinton era.
Seeing as we outspend all the next several countries combined in our percentage of GDP spent on the military, and that we had no major conflicts and no potential ones looming, and seeing as how the youth benefitted from the increased emphasis on spending towards social programs and job creation ( the best in US history), thus making our country stronger from the inside out, why do you see a bloated military packed with redundancy as an advantage?

I'll state again, Clinton is no saint, was a flaming idiot to be lead around by little Bill, but at the end of the day, name me one sitting president that didn't get some tail on the side?

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
listen, not a single president was perfect, not one. every single one suffered from their share of scandal and problem, but we should judge by their actions on a national scale rather than on a personal level. Does what someone does as a person affect their ability to govern a nation? If what they did was illegal then they should be subject to an investigation and punishment.

A question: what if the president had broken a major law but had lowered taxes, the national debt, the number of people living in poverty, the crime and drug addiction rate and saved several third world countries from dictatorships and hunger. Was this a good president or a bad one, certainly he was a bad person but did this affect his ability to lead? NO.

We should not judge by personal actions but by national actions.

XAOS

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think your signature is great Nyeff even though we're getting that Nuclear chit from Los Alamos!
Fema was in town a couple of days ago. (Probably getting the EMS ready, in case of an accidental spill.
) Now what was it Nyeff. If my thumb doesn't cover the truck I'm too close?

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
MountainStar

Are you talking about the Nevada National Nuke Dump that was promised not to be, but is? Wasn't there an earthquake at the site?

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Bout Time,

Yeah..... there was a couple of Earthquakes at Yucca, But the show must go on!

The nuclear stuff coming from Los Alamos is going to the Nevada Test Site. All the USA's waste is going to Yucca Mountain. Our Senators are trying to stop it, like that's going to happen.
Yucca has already received low level waste. I'm already GLOWING IN THE DARK!

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hopefully the good people of Nevada will remind Mr.Bush at the polls that they don't take to being lied to quietly!
How's about putting tractor trailers on the road from ALL OVER the country to get that spent atomic fuel to Yucca? Can you say rolling WMD?

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Clinton was the greatest president of your life time to date.

And you dared to call me a crank in one of your previous post !

" Clinton was the greatest pres...ha..ha..id..HA...HA..HA..ent...MWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even tell it without laughing to death !

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Bout Time

Clinton was the greatest president of your life time to date.

And you dared to call me a crank in one of your previous post !

" Clinton was the greatest pres...ha..ha..id..HA...HA..HA..ent...MWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even tell it without laughing to death !

Here's your homework assignment, my Mayo & French Fries loving friend:

Show us poor unrealistic Americans how we are better off in any of these categories...

Economy
Jobs
Investments & Stock Market
GDP
Education
Poverty
Disparity Gap between Rich and Poor
The Number of People With Health Insurance
Water & Air Quality
Amounts of Freedom
Amount of deficit
Overall perception as a global partner & citizen

.....under our selected president Bush rather than our last elected president Bill Clinton.
Please show me one piece of real data to support Bush in any of the above categories. Otherwise, you are no better than the sterotype of the Ugly American - who knows nothing, is extremely opinionated and thinks their way right or wrong, all else be damned.

There are a large number of Right Wingers on these boards, and I understand you are playing to them, But does the stand-up Comic really value the laughs he gets when he performs in the Mental Ward?

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by Bout Time]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join