It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbolism in 10,000 BC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Below is an excerpt taken from thehiddenagendas.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ya I'll have to watch it again..........

I love how in the end the only white person in the Film is the "god" or whoever that old tall dude was.........was that the witch your talking about?

I was a lil disappointed in that movie, and wouldnt Wolly Mammoths die from the intense heat of the sun when building the pyramids, lol

I loathe the Illuminated ones , selffish Humans or unhumans or hybrids whatever they think they are....

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

!--SPOILER ALERT--!

No I'm talking about the elderly mother of the tribe -- remember at the end? She gave the dying girl her last breath?

I also thought it funny that the "god" was proven not to be a god by death and him rolling down the steps was kind of funny. lol

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the unfinished pyramid is a good symbol for several of the secret societies.
the sign of the hunter? Orion is the hunter, lots of symbolism associated with that as well.

I thought it was interesting that the god was.... no spoiler..., what a crock. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that.

I thought what was interesting is that it was a movie that basically played with one of my theories about the pyramids being pre-flood. No proof obviously but it's not just my theory either.

On the whole, I liked the movie. It was entertaining and had nice visuals. The story was a bit lacking but thats what I expect any more.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
When youve got the time guys...study and look up these words:

"Prima Materia"

&

"Elementium Primordiale"

These are alchemist/Illuminati-like concepts derived from the Order of the Snake, a secret society (one of the many overlaping the Illuminati)

and has alot to do with an ancient symbol called the OroBorus...a snake eating its own tail...

Watch This Video...

And then listen for instances in the movie 10,000BC about the snake and its relationship to the mountain of the Gods in the movie.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

why does Obama's grandma come to mind?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I wouldn't call the correlation anything significant...probably just the filmmakers trying to add some kind of unknown "authenticity" to the story. From what I understand the ruler was supposed to be Atlantean? Didn't one of the people in the movie say he came from an advanced, distant land across the sea, bringing the technology to build they were using?

If the Illuminati is supposed to be timeless the director was probably trying to take a stab at explaining the origins of the supposed society. Is there a better way to do it than attributing the conspiracy to a dead civilization that can neither be proven or disproven? (Disproven being the fact that you can't say something didn't exist just because you haven't found evidence of it yet).

My .02 = It's a movie. Enjoy it.

top topics

join